Sequel: I Need You
Status: 10 Stars Baby!!!

Separated

Hale

"Hillary you idiot!" I screamed at her, as I started to shove through the crowd.

"Raine!" I called after him, but he just kept going. I turned back one more time to glare at Hillary. "You couldn't just trust what I say for one fucking time?!" I snarled and started sprinting to catch up with Raine. But he was so fast; I could never catch up to an Olympic gymnast. Hillary just stood there, as she should. Raine was right, she's not a friend, and she just takes advantage of me.

I shoved the doors open and looked around, just in time to see Raine disappear into the forest. Damn it, I'll never find him now. Anyone could imagine what he could do to himself there. However, I still tried to follow him. It was easier this time, he had slowed down a bit and was crash through the woods about as gracefully as an elephant. I had almost caught up to him when I slipped and fell on a small patch of ice.

I looked around and he was gone. I tried to listen, for a sound; a snap of a twig, anything. But there was nothing. How does he go from an elephant to a mouse when I need to find him most?

He doesn't have a jacket. I suddenly realized. He'll freeze. I have to find him. He can't die on me when I've just found him; the one I love. This made me freeze for a second. I really loved him. Not like as a brother but more than that. If I lost him, I wouldn't be able to tell him. With sudden desperation I pushed myself up quickly and started running when I had last saw him.

Tears tried to escape my eyes, as I thought about what he could do. Mom had told me to be gentle with him the day before I first met him. He has clinical depression, he used to cut and had almost killed himself several times. I pushed the thoughts and the tears back. I have to stay strong, if not for myself, for him. He needs a 'rock' right now. Someone to hold him down, and tell him everything will be okay and he's not worthless. Finally I heard a noise; well actually it was Raine yelling.

"No!" He screamed. Then started muttering something, but I couldn't tell what. I ran towards the sound and found myself bursting into a clearing as I shouted:

"Raine?" Then I saw him; he was lying in the snow, and shivering. "Raine!" I said again and ran over to kneel beside him.

"Go away." He drew in a shaky breath but didn't seem to notice, then continued. "I've wasted enough of your time."

I move closer to him and pulled his face up to look at me. I was startled a little as I touched him, his face was ice cold; but I still managed to speak in a serious tone of voice. "Time spent with you is never a waste."

"Yes it is, I'm broken, worthless, and a burden. I waste your time and you know it." He’s already fallen into the darkness that is his clinical depression. This cannot be good. I have to make him happy again, somehow.

"Raine, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'll never think you're a waste of my time." By the look on his face I could tell he didn't believe me. But I wasn't lying, I would never lie to him.

"You're lying, they all do." He must be talking about his parents. Mom said they promised to help him through his depression, but they never got to, they were killed int he car accident.

"You're parents didn't leave by choice." They would have given up anything to stay with him, they sounded like such good people. I really wish I could have, somehow, managed to meet them. He still didn't believe me so I continued. "I'm sure, if they could, they'd be here right now. But then I'd never get to meet you, and see how perfect you are and how much more you deserve."

"I don't deserve anything." How can he say that? He is the most amazing person I've ever known.

I knew what I was going to say now, it was the perfect time for it. "You're so sweet, and you just try to be nice to everyone. You even tried to stick up to Hillary for me. But then you think you're worthless, that no one wants you and that everyone leaves you on purpose. You deserve to be loved, and spoiled rotten, not have everything taken away from you all the time." I smiled weakly at him. "I can only do one of those things for you, now, though."

"And what is that?" He sounded a little hopeful, I liked it much better than when he wasn't depressed, and all full of self hate.

"Even though we've only known each other for a month...I love you." It was the truth, I couldn't say it enough or with enough feeling to portray how much I really loved him. He's what makes the world appealing to me. Otherwise I would want nothing to do with it. For a minute I was worried he wouldn't respond, but he did.

"I-I love you too." The sudden surge of ecstasy I felt was mind blowing. So, without a second thought I cupped his face and slammed my lips to his. At that moment I didn't care if someone had followed us into the woods, I didn't care if we were caught and forced to move, in fact I probably wouldn't even care if the world was ending.

I had to pull us apart way before I wanted to because he began shivering, a lot. He felt like ice, and the side of his body he was laying on was completely soaked.

"We need to get you home." I told him sternly.

"Y-yes." He managed to stutter out, his teeth were chattering. I stood up and pulled him up with me and hugged him close with one arm. He tried to get as close to me as my clothing would allow because he was so cold. When we were almost back to the school he put his hands under my shirt.

"Holy shit!" I yelled in surprise. He looked up to me with the puppy dog eyes that said 'did I do something wrong?'.

"What?" He asked tentatively.

"Your hands are so cold." I told him as a shiver overtook my body.

"Oh." He said quietly. "I can take them out... It's just, it's really cold and you're so warm."

"That's what you get for running out here in a short sleeved shirt." When we got back to the doors of the school there was a massive crowd, it seemed like everyone was waiting for us. Raine still looked half frozen, and apparently the way I he was snuggled up to me for warmth was adorable to the girls, because they all let out a little 'awe'. Then I saw the principle among the students.

"Is there anyway we could go home. He decided to lay in the snow in the clear while I was looking for him... and he's a little soaked. I can get all the homework from my teachers and everything."

"Come to my office." Was all he said I looked at Raine and we followed the principle. Once we got to the office he ushered us to sit down, and we did. Raine was still shivering; it was getting really bad, even though we were inside...

"So what happened? I heard Hillary showed up and then Raine ran away." I looked over at Raine, wonder how much we should tell him. He just looked at him helplessly.

"Well, as you know Hillary has been gone for a while. And she showed up today, however, when she found Raine I was in the bathroom. She started like yelling my name at him, and he didn't look, then she walked right up and started pestering him. I walked out right as she was saying 'Hale, you're just as funny as I remember'. Then I tried to tell her I found out I had a twin, and she said if I had a twin she would know and that he's a clone. Then when I told her how I had also just learned a twin she didn't think it was me and waned me to say something we made up last year that is very... inappropriate. So, since there was already a crowd a round us I only said the appropriate part. She wanted me to say the whole thing but I refused but she just kept at it." I paused to take a breath and Raine took over.

"Then I-I s-stood up for him. Or tried at l-least." He stuttered; his teeth were still chattering.

"Tried?" The principle asked. I looked at Raine and he opened his mouth to say something but I stopped him.

"Raine has clinical depression. He was on pills before he moved here, but his doctor thought he was well enough to live without them. While he was arguing with Hillary, he was saying how I would never wish for a clone, because that's what she thought I was. Then he said he was worthless, a waste of space, and a burden. Which sent him back into depression. Then he ran off and I chased him down and got him out of the depression." The principle looked at me; wide-eyed and open mouthed.

"It's impossible to bring someone out of clinical depression like that." He said.

"Obviously not since I did." Then my voice lowered. "Didn't I?" I looked at Raine. He nodded and hugged me.

"I was having b-bad thoughts and now I'm not, because you're g-good with w-words." He smiled up at me. I smiled back, and chuckled at little at how his teeth chattered as he smiled..

"Do you really want to go home?" The principle asked.

"Ye-s s-sir." Raine stuttered. "I'm a-all c-c-cold and w-et."

"Okay, Hale I'll call you're driver, you and Raine go and get your homework. I nodded and we walked around school and got our homework. And every room we walked into we got these strange looks from the guys and all the girls would say 'I hope you're okay, Raine' and the occasional 'You were so brave for running into the woods after him, Hale'.

Then we got home way early and we were alone.

**


Raine had changed out of his wet clothes and now we were sitting on the couch drinking warm apple cider. It was really nice actually, mostly because Raine was safe and snuggled into my chest. I set my apple cider on the table and flipped Raine around so he was facing me. His cider was already gone because he chugged it. I pressed my forehead to his.

"Promise me you'll never scare me like that again." I moved my head to the crook of his neck and started pressing little kisses there. His head lolled to the side to give me more room and he let out a little sigh.

"Promise." He said. I'd get a real promise later, right now I just wanted to touch him. I lifted my head from his neck and kissed my way up to his lips. He parted his lips almost immediately and our tongues fought for dominance. I let him win, because, let's be honest, he'll never win on his own. He slid his hands down and rubbed the small portion of skin that was show. I let out a little sigh. Then his hands slid up my shirt and pushed me backwards so that he was straddling me. He broke the kiss to push my shirt off over my head then reattached his lips to mine. His hands slid up and down my bare chest and I let out a quiet moan, everywhere he touched there was electricity.

He broke the kiss and moved down to my chest.. He took one of my nipples into his mouth and nipped and sucked at it. I moaned a little louder and arched upward. His hand slid up my chest and teased the other one. My hands, lacking things to do tangled themselves in his hair and tugged. He slid his idle hand between my legs and roughly grabbed me through my pants I groaned and arched upward, tugging his hair some more. Then I decided his shirt should go as well and pulled it over his hair. With this moment of less distractions I realized we were in the living room, so if my mom came home...

"Bedroom?" I asked.

"Stairs." He groaned. I laughed and picked him up and started to make my way to the stairs. He wrapped his legs wrapped around my waste and let's just say... There was some friction, he obviously noticed it as well because he was making his little mewling sound every time I took a step, that sound, for some reason, really turned me on. Some how after 28 tempting steps I made it up and walked toward the bedroom. I got in the bedroom (luckily) but nowhere near the bed. So I just shut the door and attacked Raine again. This time I grabbed the bulge between his legs and was rewarded with a growl as he grabbed my ass and forced our hips to grind together; creating that sweet friction we both wanted.

"I do believe we are wearing too much clothing."Raine growled in my ear. I nodded vigorously and undid my pants; sliding them down to my ankles and stepping out of them. He did the same. He took advantage of us standing and pushed me onto the bed; landing on top of me. I arched upward; loving the feeling of skin on skin contact that was happening. He bit down on my neck and started sucking, I moaned. My hands slid down his sweat glazed back and cupped his ass pushing his hips against mine. He moaned and and nipped a little harder. I growled in response. I grabbed him roughly and pumped him. He moaned and I tried to ignore the throbbing of my own cock.

Then he suddenly knocked my hand out of the way and flipped me over so I was on my stomach. He reached over to my dresser and pulled out the lube and a condom. He put some of it on his fingers then his dick. How he knew where that stuff was I had no idea. Any more thoughts I had, had instantly disappeared as he shoved a finger inside me and moved it around a little. I didn't really mind just one, it was only a little uncomfortable.I nodded and he pulled it out and added a second. He started stretching my entrance a little and I stirred a little. It was slightly more uncomfortable, and a little painful. Then he added the third and I felt tears begin to slide down my cheeks. It hurt really bad. I don't know if I could do this. But I didn't say anything. He flipped me over so I was on my back looking up at him. Then he put my legs on his shoulders and slowly pushed into me. It was much bigger than his fingers. More tears fell from my eyes. He stretched to kiss them away. I took a deep breath and nodded him on. He pulled out slowly and moved back in just as slowly, angling himself differently looking for the spot. I was still in a lot of pain.

"You need to relax." He grunted through his teeth. I tried to do what he said but I don't know if I did it right. Then without warning he pulled out and slammed all the way back in. I howled in pain, but he ignored it and re-positioned himself yet again.

"Fuck!" I shouted as he hit the spot. "Again, right-" I sucked in a breath. "There[!" Then he grabbed me roughly and started pumping. With in minutes of writhing and moaning we were cumming. He took off the condom and tied it up and threw it away. I licked the come off his chest and he did the same to me.

Then I, somehow, managed to roll myself under the covers and Raine snuggled with me.

"I love you." I said quietly, feeling bad for breaking the silence.

"I love you too." He smiled at me and pecked me on the lips. Then we fell asleep, and only after did I remember my mom was going to be home soon. But the thought quickly left my head and dreams took over.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated faster this time :)
And I gave you a little..erm...gift, that my parents almost read, and I don't swear... so i really hope they didn't see anything...

Comment Wall of Fame (not really though :P):
SexPanda
border collie
Tongue Tied Ideas - i love your comment, you really paid attention to the characters,and I'm proud of you :), I like when people love my stories it makes me happy! But not happy for Raine... Even if he has an awesome brother, his past is so said and tragic!

Anyway I love all of my subscribers and commenters you make my day <3
But some of my readers are slacking....

Subscribe&&Comment.

GUESS WHAT GUYS! We officially have 3 stars! Yay!