Status: Just Begun..Hope you enjoy :)

The Hope is Fading

Chapter 15

"Oh I see I'm interrupting something." Trevor dropped his hands and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Yeah sort of." "Sorry dude, I just wanted to see if Jaime is okay." Trevor was upset at Kayla and was taking it out on Sean. "Yeah she's okay and you tell your sister next time she messes with Jaime there will be repercussions." Trevor let go of my waist and walked up to Sean. "I don't want to see you anywhere near Jaime. Your family has hurt her enough." Trevor had about five inches on Sean, so Sean didn't try anything.

Sean looked at me. "Do you feel the same?" He asked. Trevor looked at me and I looked at him. His eyes pleaded with me to agree with him. And it was true. I was tired of dealing with Kayla and her sister. If not being friends with Sean lessened their bullying then so be it.

"Yes," I mumbled. "Fine. Trevor I thought we were cool man." "Not really Sean," He said heartlessly. "Whatever, Jaime talk to me when you're not being controlled." I began to say something but found that it would be useless. Trevor walked over to me. "Hey my mom's making dinner tonight, you want to join us?" He asked. I knew he was trying to cheer me up but his whole mood just changed in the matter of seconds. "Uh, sure. Let me just go and change or something. Being in that locker had me sweating a whole bunch." He laughed and put his arm around my shoulder as we walked out of the school.

We walked to my house and no one was home. Weird. I was little embarrassed about my house but I got over it. He sat on my couch while I took a shower. I pulled out a dress out of my closet and put it on with tights underneath it. I grabbed my jacket and put it on. I left my hair down with a wide headband on.

"You ready?" I asked as I put my boots on. He stood and followed me out the door. We walked to his house which was maybe ten minutes away from mine. He lived in house that was suppose to be apartments so shared an apartment with his brother. Lucky.

A lady with long blonde hair greeted us at the door. "Hello you must be Jaime. I'm Candice, Trevor's mother."