Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

Now

Leaning in, I kissed his lips softly. His arms snaked around my waist pulling me into his chest. His body warmth enveloped my own keeping me warm from the autumn wind on the beach. He pulled away gingerly, brushing a few stray hairs from my face. "Yeh know, batman, kissing is all well, but that didn't answer my question."

I giggled. Yes, I giggled. Kissing his lips once more, I snuggled my head into his chest. "Yes, Thomas, I will be your girlfriend."

His lips kissed the top of my head. "Fank goodness, 'cause if yeh said no, I might have gone bat shit crazy."

"And then you would be going to England all by yourself," I added.

He nodded into my neck. "Does that mean yeh are going to come ack wiff me?"

"I never said that."

He pulled away from our embrace and frowned, "yeh not comin' back wiff me?"

I smiled lightly, "well obviously not. I don't want to have to explain to my American boyfriend why I'm flying off to England again for some bloke."

He rolled his eyes and grinned, "I'm not a bloke!"

Nodding my head, I poked his shoulder. "Mhm, biggest bloke I've seen. You're a wanker."

"Wanker, aye?" I nodded my head causing him to laugh. "Well if I'm so 'orrid, why do yeh let me kiss yeh?"

I shrugged, "you're kind of cute."

"Kind of!"

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist again. "Yea, kind of."

He playfully pushed me off him. "No hugs!"

"Why?" I pouted.

"'Cause yeh American boyfriend might find out about us."

I grinned and clapped my hands together. "We're so scandalous. I like the idea of danger. Let's give my American boyfriend something to worry about."

Tom smirked and pulled me huskily to his chest. "Alright then." His lips met mine instantly, passionately pressing himself to me.

Butterflies erupted into volcanic flames inside my stomach when I felt his tongue run along the bottom of my lip. My eyes rolled back slightly behind my closed eyelids. I opened my mouth and allowed him inside, a small moan escaping my throat. His hands fell to my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

My legs went numb as his hands pulled me harder against him. It felt so passionate and strong - yet it was the softest and most loving kiss I have ever had.

He pulled away, grinning like a mad man. One hand remained on my waist as the other moved my bangs from my eyes. "Tell yeh American boyfriend that if he comes near yeh, I'll kill him."

I giggled, scrunching my nose. "Okay Tom-Tom, I'll pass the message along."

He leaned down and placed a small kiss on my nose. "Good, 'cause yeh mine."

I raised an eyebrow, a mischevious grin hitting my lips. "Yours, huh?"

"Mhm, all mine."

"You have to catch me first!" I yelled, kissing his lips before running away towards the ocean.

"This is all too familiar!" He yelled over the crash of the waves, chasing me into the depths.

I grinned and splashed the freezing cold water onto him. "I disagree."

"We're running in the freezing cold water and I just want to kiss yeh; how is this any different from the last time?" He asked, making his way towards me.

"Well, last time you weren't mine."

He frowned and pulled me to his wet body. "I disagree."

"How's that?"

"Skylah, yeh had me at hello."

I rolled my eyes, a corny smile never leaving my lips. "That was too cliché for words."

"Fine, yeh had me at French Vanilla Cappuccino."

I laughed and kissed his nose, "okay that works." I hugged him closer, never wanting his warmth to leave me.

"Yeh are going to get sick like this."

"Nope, I'm Batman. Batman doesn't get sick."

"Batman ladies get sick. They get the bat flu." I frowned as he tok his hand and lead us out of the water. "Yeh know, this is the second time yeh have had me in freezing cold water talking about batman. And yeh know what?"

"What?"

"As long as yeh are wiff me, I couldn't care what we were doing."

I pulled him to me and kissed him gently before finally leaving the ocean water. "So you'll stay in America with me?"

He rolled his eyes, smiling lightly. "Nope. Yeh can tell yeh American boyfriend he's a wanker and that yeh found a real man now."

"A real man, hmm? Who's that?"

He scoffed causing me to laugh. "Yeh know, yeh lucky I love yeh, because I don't fink I'd let anyone tease me the same way yeh do."

"So I'm lucky?"

Tom nodded his head causing another laugh to erupt from my mouth. "If it makes yeh feel bettah, I fink I got the better end of this deal."

"Oh really?"

He nodded, leading me back to my truck. "Yup. I have a model as a girlfriend who is the sweetest yet feistiest lass I have evah met. She's a vigilante batman lady at nighttime, loves the same coffeh I do, and she kisses realleh well."

I laughed, "does she?"

"Yea, she's quite fit too."

"Aww, Tommy! You're so freaking cute." He rolled his eyes and got into the passenger side of the truck as I climbed, literally, into the driver's seat. "Am not. I'm tough and manly."

"Tough and manly and cute."

Tommy smiled and placed his hand on my knee as I started driving. "So, Mister Sykes, where are we headed?"

"To the stars, Skylah. To the stars."

I smiled into the evening air and headed towards the closest airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was all mush. Thank you to give 'em hell peyton, TheRockshowChick, lexin3d, babygurl94512, KillenAngel, and AbbyHomicide (no slapping baby gorillas!) for commenting.