Status: Slow but its getting there

Stuck in This ***ing Rut

You Just Don't Understand

“WAKEY WAKEY! EGGS AND BAKEY! WE’RE AT SIX FLAGS!” ALEX yelled causing me to roll out of my bunk landing on the floor. I glared at my him he gave me an innocent look. Matt and Jack walked in from the back lounge. Jack wrapped his arms around my waist as the door shut leading into the front lounge.
“You know, we haven’t had any privacy lately.” He whispers huskily in my ear. Jack and I made sure we had a few minutes of privacy every day after the shows, but lately Matt hasn’t left us alone.
“Brittany get dressed, we’re waiting on you.” Matt said as he looked at Jack’s arms around me. “Jack why are your arms around my baby sister?” His expression turned from innocent to like he almost wanted to hurt Jack.
“I was just hugging him, Matt.” I smiled and pecked my brother on the cheek before grabbing my clothes and entered the bathroom. I heard Matt and Jack argue.
“I don’t want you near her.” He spat.
“Matt, why do you always assume something is up with me and Brit? I know she’s off limits. I couldn’t do that to you.” The argument played in my head over and over all day. I didn’t want Jack and Matt to lose a friendship over me. I walked out to the front lounge and sat lied on the couch. Alex sat on me.
“Get your fat ass of me Gaskarth.” I growled.
“No can do babe.” He winked. Jack walked out and smiled innocently at me. I sighed and put a pillow over my head. We all exited the bus and stood in the parking lot.
“Let’s go!” Jack jumped up and down like a little 3 year old. I giggled and pushed my boyfriend toward the entrance. Jack and I followed our group of friends around the amusement park occasionally flirting which was clearly annoying Matt. Once everyone was in line for another ride I pulled Jack off to the side. Once we were out of sight he picked me up and kissed me.
“Mm- I love you.” I grinned. He pecked my lips a few more times.
“I love you more.” He intertwined our pinkies as we walked around the park.
“Not a chance Barakat.” I stuck my tongue out.
“Oh yes, I do. I love you more than anything.” He put his hands on my waist. I placed a sweet, innocent kiss on his lips. I snaked my arms around his neck playing with his hair. He placed his forehead to mine. “I wish Matt would just give us a chance, I hate having to go behind your brother’s back. And I know you hate it too.”
“Yeah, I do but Jack; I just don’t want him to disown me as his sister.” I looked at my feet.
“He would never do that to you, he loves you.” He pulled my chin up with his finger and kissed me gently.”
“Jack! I thought you said you wouldn’t do this?! I can’t believe you! And you! You know you can’t date any of the guys!” Matt screamed causing people to stop and stare. Tears were flowing freely.
“Matt I-I love Jack. I’m not a little kid anymore. You can’t tell me who to date. I was finally happy with Jack and now this. He was the one thing that got me to stop cutting. I don’t know what’s so terrible about me dating Jack.” I sobbed. I turned to face Jack who looked terrified. “I’m sorry Jack. I can’t do this to you or Matt. It’s over.” I watched the tears form and threaten to fall as I spoke. He nodded and I ran off to the bus.
Matt-
“Matt-” Alex pulled me to the side.
“What?!”
“Why are you like this? He really loves Brittany and she loves him.” He said calmly. “Doesn’t your sister and your best friend’s happiness mean anything to you? Now that you just broke both their hearts and watch your sister break Jack’s even more, don’t you think she might be on the bus cutting again?”
“He fucking promised he wouldn’t do that! He betrayed me.”
“I can’t fucking believe you Flyzik.” He shook his head and walked off toward the bus. “I’m checking on your sister because her brother is being a dick head.” I looked at Jack who looked miserable. I stood in front of him.
“How long?”
“What?” He looked at his feet.
“How long have you been fucking my sister behind my back?” I growled.
“Damnit Matt, I love her, so much. I never slept with her, I wouldn’t do that. I mean of course I would sleep with her, eventually. But only when she was ready and we told you about ‘us’, and now there’s no ‘us’. I’m in love with her, but you don’t see that. I made her promise me to stop cutting.”
“You’re right. I’m sorry I blew up like that. She did seem a lot happier recently and she isn’t wearing the bracelets as much. I still don’t like the idea of you dating my sister though.”
“Fine. Then I won’t be anywhere near her.”