Status: Slow but its getting there

Stuck in This ***ing Rut

Arguing Never Solves Anything

We were finally in Massachusetts. I was looking forward to going to Six Flags and running off with Zack like Brittany had told me. We’ve had our moments after the shows but they never lasted long thanks to Rian. I got out of my bunk and saw that everyone was up. I grabbed a change of clothes and ran to the bathroom before anyone could take it. When I was done I walked out and saw Jack with his arms wrapped around Brittany. Matt then walked in the bus.
“Brittany get dressed, we’re waiting on you.” He then looked at Jack’s arms around Britt. “Jack, why are your arms around my baby sister?”
Suddenly the look on his face faced turned a bit scary, like he was ready to kill someone.
“I was just hugging him, Matt.” Brittany said as she pecked Matt on the cheek and ran to the bathroom.
I saw Zack standing at the door telling me to follow him. I made my way past Matt and Jack as they argued.
“What happened?” Zack asked.
“Matt saw Jack with his arms around Britt and well you can probably guess the rest.”
“Oh ok. Ya know sometimes I think Matt is worse than Rian.”
I looked at him. “What do you mean?”
“Matt seems more over protective of Brittany than Rian is of you.”
“Pssh you mister are wrong.”
Zack put his arm around my shoulder and placed a kiss on my head. “I love you.”
I couldn’t help but giggle. “I love you too.”
Before I could give Zack a kiss, I was pulled away from him. I looked over saw Rian holding a firm grip on my hand.
“Rian what the….”
“I told you no relationship.”
“You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me.” I mumbled.
“No I’m not.”
I groaned and pulled away from him. “I’m not a little kid Rian.”
“But you are my little sister!”
“Rian calm on man, don’t yell at Sev.”
Rian glared at Zack. “You, how many times do I have to tell you to stay away from my sister? She’s off limits. What don’t you understand about that?”
“Dude, are you seriously kidding me right now? She’s a fucking adult for crying out loud. She can choose to be with whoever she wants.”
I got in between both of them and pushed them apart. “Alright, enough already. Zack can Rian and I please have a moment alone?”
Zack nodded and kissed me on the cheek as Rian continued to glare. He then walked away and joined the others.
“You really need to layoff Zack; he’s your best friend.”
“Well I can’t when he’s dating my little sister.”
“For crying out loud Rian, we talked about this already. You promised you’d try to care less about it.”
“Well I can’t help it.”
“You’re being way too immature about this. What are you scared that I’m gonna run off with him and get hitched or something?”
“Well are you?”
“We were gonna run off and have some alone time here at Six Flags but no I’m not gonna get married to him, well not now anyway.”
“Whoa what?!”
Suddenly out of nowhere, we heard Matt screaming.
“Jack! I thought you said you wouldn’t do this?! I can’t believe you! And you! You know you can’t date any of the guys!”
“What’s going on over there?” Rian asked.
I looked over and saw Matt standing in front of both Brittany and Jack
“Matt I-I love Jack. I’m not a little kid anymore. You can’t tell me who to date. I was finally happy with Jack and now this. He was the one thing that got me to stop cutting. I don’t know what’s so terrible about me dating Jack.” She sobbed.
I saw her then turn to Jack. He nodded to her about something and ran off to the bus.
“Oh no Brittany…”
I saw Alex walk up to Matt and started yelling at him.
“What was that all about?” Rian asked.
“Matt found out.”
“Found out about what?”
“That Jack and Brittany are dating.”
I saw Alex run towards the bus. “Alex, wait up!”
I left Rian standing there as I ran after Alex towards the bus. We both got on and noticed that the bus was extremely quiet.
“Brittany where are you?” Alex asked.
“Come on Britt, talk to us. You know Matt didn’t mean those things.”
As Alex and I walked past the bathroom, I heard quiet sobs coming from inside. I tapped Alex on the shoulder before he entered the back lounge. He turned around and looked at me while I put my ear against the door. I nodded to let him know Brittany was there. He nodded back and knocked lightly on the door while I stood behind him.
“Brittany we know you’re in there. I’m gonna open the door whether you like it or not.”
Alex turned the doorknob but was unable to open the door all the way. He looked at me and then back at the door. He managed to get some what through the door.
“Brittany!”
He threw the door open to reveal Brittany on the lying ground with blood running down her arm.
“Oh my gosh Brittany!”
I felt tears forming at the corners of my eyes. I didn’t know what to say at the sight before me. Alex placed Brittany on his lap as he tried to get a response from her.
“Come on Brittany say something.”
All she did was continue to sob quietly. Alex looked up at me terrified.
“Go get Matt.”
“What?”
“Go get Matt!”
I jumped a bit at his yell but still managed my way out of the bus towards Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what are ya'lls feelings towards Rian and Matt?
Do you guys approve of what they're doing to their sisters or should they let them live their lives how ever they want with Zack and Jack?
I'm curious to hear what you guys have to say about this.
Sevie