Status: Slow but its getting there

Stuck in This ***ing Rut

Finally

Matt-
My baby sister was lying in a hospital bed after trying to commit suicide. I was the asshole who drove her to this again. After the last fight we got in a couple years ago she tried to overdose.
Flashback-
“Matt!” She shrieked as I burst through her bedroom door. She dropped the pill bottle and it exploded all over the floor. She noticed Jack behind me. “Jack! I fucking hate you! You told Matt! Leave me the fuck alone. Get the fuck out of my room and leave me to die!” She tried to kunge for Jack but she stumbled and fell.
“Britt!” Jack ran to her. He rolled her over so she was lying on her back. “Call 911. Hurry.” He tried to stay calm. I nodded and did as instructed. As Jack and I sat in the waiting room of the hospital in silence I thought about what I’d do without her. Jack stood up and began pacing the length of the room.
“This is my fault; I promised I wouldn’t tell you about her cutting.” He sighed.
“Jack, you did the right thing.” I looked down at her seemingly lifeless body. The object lying next to her made my stomach drop. I picked it up. Jack looked at me with the same expression, worry and scared.
“She wanted to-”
“I know.” I whispered.
End of Flashback
“Matt?” My sister said weakly. I slowly walked over to her side. She looked at me sadly.
“Why’d you do it?” I looked at the floor. Her lip quivered and let out a sob. Jack knocked on the door. I nodded signaling it was okay for him to enter. “Actually, now that I have the two of you alone. There’s something I have to say. I was wrong when I told you two you couldn’t be together. Jack, you really do love Brittany. I was too stubborn to see it. And Britt, you really love Jack. He had helped you so much, you stopped cutting. So I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’m sorry and I think you two should be together.” I saw Jack faintly smile as his eyes moved to my sister. I walked out of the room leaving them alone.
Brittany-
“Britt?” Jack asked softly. He stood above my bed. “I was so scared I might lose you.” I pulled him onto the bed.
“Jack, I wasn’t thinking. I was just-”
“I know. But you broke the promise.”
“I know I did. And I’m sorry. I don’t know why I did it again but it’s hard to completely stop cutting. My heart and brain tell me not to but my body tells me to do it again and again.” I wiped away some tears.
“It’s over now.”
“Did my brother give us permission to be together?” I sat up. “What?”
“I kind of quit All Time Low because my best friend was pissed off at me and I couldn’t be on tour with you around. It hurt too much to know I couldn’t be with you. So I gave it up.”
“Jack, I don’t want you to quit All Time Low. I’ll probably just go home for the rest of the tour.”
“Can we take advantage of the whole us being able to be together? I miss you so fucking much. I know you broke up with me for Matt but-” I cut him off with my lips. He smiled into the kiss as he started to kiss back. We heard cheers from behind us but we ignored them and continued kissing.
“So Matty got over himself and let you two be a couple.” Alex smirked.
“Shut up.” I flipped him off.
“Hey, why don’t you and Jack go get the van?” Matt glared at him. “Now, since this whole thing has happened, we have to hide anything sharp knives razors, etcetera.”
By the time Zack got Matt to stop talking about the whole situation I noticed neither Jack nor Alex returned to tell us they go the van. They didn’t call either. We shrugged it off and walked out to the parking lot. We found the van but no Jack or Alex. Rian went around to the driver’s side and found a picture of ATL. We studied it. Jack and Alex’s faces we crossed out. We were left puzzled and I looked at Sevie and she looked at me.
“I think they were kidnapped.” I barely whispered.
“What? That’s crazy.” Zack shook his head.
“Look around. Do you see them? Now look at this.” I held up the picture. I could finally be with Jack and now he’s gone. I clung to Matt as the tears started falling.
“We’ll find them.”
♠ ♠ ♠
so far the comments have been awesome!
special thanks to:
emmarulez <3

-Brittany xxx