Status: Slow but its getting there

Stuck in This ***ing Rut

Not Again!

I sat in the front lounge and stared at the picture in my hands.
“How can someone kidnap two people just like that?” Brittany asked as she paced back and forth.
I shook my head. “I don’t know but for now we just gotta keep calm and hope that the guys can find a clue to where Jack and Alex could be.”
“Calm down? How the fuck am I supposed to do that knowing that my boyfriend is missing?”
“I don’t know ok Brittany. I’m just trying to think positive here.”
She stopped pacing and looked at me. “I got an idea.”
I stood up. “What is it?”
“What if we used Rian and Zack as bait to catch the culprits?”
“Fuck no! We are not using my older brother and my boyfriend as bait.”
Suddenly the door to the bus opened and in walked the ATL crew and remaining band members.
“Any luck?” I asked my older brother.
“Nope nothing.”
“I think we should call the police.” Grieco suggested.
“I agree. The cops are our safest bet in finding dumb and dumber.” Jeff said.
“You two are probably right.” Matt sighed.
“This is like some straight-up horror movie shit.” Vinny pointed out.
“Don’t say that Vin!” Brittany yelled. “We’ll find them, we have to.”
Matt walked over to his sister and took her to the back lounge to calm her down. As they left, I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I looked over and saw Zack standing there.
“You ok?”
I wrapped my arms around his torso and shook my head. “No, I’m terrified.”
“Of what could’ve happened to Jack and Alex?”
“Well duh and the fact that I might lose you and Rian too.”
“Lose us?”
“Zack, think about it. Who ever took Jack and Alex is not just after them, they’re after all of All Time Low. I really don’t wanna lose you, especially now that Rian finally said ok to us dating.”
He sighed. “I’m not going anywhere Sev and neither is Rian. We’ll get Jack and Alex back.”
“I hope.”
“Now come on, let’s get some sleep. We’ll search again in the morning.”
I nodded, followed Zack to his bunk, and fell soundly asleep in his arms.
“Sevie, wake up.”
I groaned as lights shined in my face. “Five more minutes.”
“Sevie, wake the fuck up. Zack’s missing!”
I immediately opened my eyes and got out of Zack’s bunk. I searched the entire bus and found no sign of my bass playing boyfriend. I looked at my brother as tears formed in the corners of my eyes.
“No he can’t be…how did this happen?”
He sighed and handed me a folded piece of paper. “He must’ve gone to the gym down the street or something. You know how he is. Dan and I found that picture taped to the bus door.”
I opened the piece of paper and saw that Zack’s face had been crossed out. I felt tears then roll down my cheeks. A pair of arms then wrapped around me and pulled me into a tight hug.
“We’ll find them all sis, don’t worry.”
“But Ri…you’re next. I can’t lose you too.”
He shook his head. “You won’t lose me Sevie, I promise.”
I buried my face in his chest and cried. “Don’t make promises you can’t keep Rian.”
“What’s going on?”
Rian and I turned to the front of the bus and saw Matt, Evan, and Brittany walk onto the bus.
My brother sighed. “Zack’s gone.”
“No way, now him?” Matt asked.
Brittany groaned. “I swear when we catch this asshole or assholes, I’ll fucking kill them. No one touches Jack.”
“Hey, what about Zack?” I asked.
“Dude Zack is fucking huge, he can fend for himself. Whereas poor Jacky, is so tiny and lanky. I have more muscle than him for crying out loud.”
“That’s not the point here you two. Right now we need to concentrate on finding Alex, Jack, and Zack.” Matt interrupted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quite a twist right?
What do ya'll think?
~Sevie