Status: Active

Dear Diary, I'm an Average Boy

May 31, 2012

I haven't written for a few days because nothing good has happened until a few minutes ago. Aunt Katy called and invited us (Lara and I) to her place for a month. I talked to her and planned out how I'll stay there for the rest of the summer and maybe end up living there. It's absolutely perfect! I can't wait to see Hunter again. I just emailed him and he got back to me pretty quickly. He said he's going to throw me a party and invite all of our friends. I told him he doesn't have to do that. He hasn't emailed back , but I have a feeling he wont listen, like usual. He's so... Funny like that.

Katy brought up the whole 'love' thing again. She won't get off that topic. Apparently, she's been talking to Hunter about the money saving thing and she asks what he thinks about me. She says the way he talks about me shows he loves me as much as I love him. What she doesn't understand is we are not in love. We are just really great friends. More than friends. But not in love. I mean he is gorgeous... I shouldn't be thinking of him like that. but I can't just help it. Maybe I do like him a little. But I am NOT admitting it to Aunt Katy. She'll laugh and say 'I told you so' for a month.

I just can't wait to go to North Dakota in two weeks! I can't wait to see Kitty and Lola and James and obviously Hunter... He just emailed me back. Now he has a huge surprise for me. He knows I love surprises and he holds it against me! He teases me all the time too. It's whatever... For now I guess. Lara is making good on her promise. So far she's woken me up at 5 in the morning everyday, made me do all her chores, get me in trouble with my mom by saying she walked in on me masturbating - which is something I DON'T do. Ever. I've never had that need. Anyway, she's poured hot water on me, thrown her hungry snake at me (she knows I hate snakes), poured fruit punch on my floor to make it sticky, locked me out of my own room and so much more. In only four days. She's only 13 years old. I'm barely 16... She is an evil little girl! I'm starting to hate her. I'm just glad I get the option to get away from her with all my friends. I am obviously really excited to go... =)
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm starting this thing where I write out alot of chapters before I post them....
Meaning my updates will be slower than usual.
Plus with Journalism, I have more than my stories on mibba to write :/
I'm just glad I finally got this one out. I've had it written for a month.
But I haven't had the chance to get on Mibba >.<
At least holiday break is next week :)