Status: Active

Dear Diary, I'm an Average Boy

June 4, 2012

I found out Hunter ran away from home. He's been gone for a month, according to Aunt Katy. The whole town is worried. The weird thing is, he still emails me everyday. I don't know what's going on. I asked him to call me again but he said he couldn't. He still wont tell me why. Aunt Katy tells me that he still has his cell phone on because his parents want to use that to track him. That failed because he left his cell phone on a bus. His parents think he got a new phone with the money he took from his savings account.

I'm really worried. I told him that I knew he ran away. He just told me not to worry, he's safe. I also asked him where he was, but he has yet to reply. Our friends are worried, his family is worried, and I'm in tears. What if he gets hurt? What if he gets raped? Or murdered? Or kidnapped? What if something really bad happens to him? I can't stand it. I talked to Aunt Katy about it today and she said that he's strong enough to fend for himself. Then she rubbed the "you love him" topic in my face again. I do not love Hunter. He's only my best friend. I may have a small crush on him, but it's nothing. It's definitely NOT love...

On the other hand, Aunt Katy is excited to see me in just a few weeks. Lara doesn't want to go this time which makes everything better. My parents agreed to let me stay the whole summer (to get me away from them, I'm sure.) and I hopefully will get to see Hunter... If he comes back. Since I am staying the whole summer, I'm packing almost everything I own. Just because I get the feeling that I'm staying for good. I've been hinting to my mom that I want to live with Aunt Katy lately. She seems fine with it. I just hope my dad feels the same way.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE :D
I came home early from school so I decided to update.
I was going to start this thing were I start pre-writing chapters but that just.... Never happened.
Anyways, I'm working on my time management so hopefully this will be updated more often.
Now that school has started again (for me it's been 5 weeks already) I'll be more active.

And I have a question for you all.... Should I make Hunter meet Adrian in Adrian's town or in North Dakota?

Comment/Subscribe!