Status: Active

Subtle As A Shotgun, Heavy As A Brick

You're Warm

I had stayed with Oli overnight before, but tonight was different. It was too quiet tonight. We laid down in his bed, ready to go to sleep but he and I both knew there wouldn't be much of that.

"are you mad at me?" I asked, he pushed my hair back, moving it out of my face.

"course not love, why would i be?"

"for getting into this mess.." i mumbled.

"s'not your fault. It juss bugs me that he thinks he can put his fuckin hands on yeh and get away with it! he's just lucky yeh brothah hit em, and not meh"

"i'm sorry"

"i juss don't get why yeh didn't tell me. i could've protected you.."

"can we not talk about this?" i asked. i was already upset from tonight's events, i didn't need to dwell on the past.

He nodded and cuddled next to me as we both attempted to sleep. I had to admit, ever since I met Oli, i had a crush on him, and since i got to know him it had grown. I just felt so safe and protected when i was with him. he felt like home. I woke up tangled in blankets and Oli. His arms were around my waist and i guess he was already up since his grip tightened when i moved. He nuzzled his face into my hair and pulled me closer to him.

"feeling better?" he said sleepily.

"yeah, thanks for letting me stay with you, Oli." i giggled.

"anytime, love."

"did you want me to drive yeh home, or do you want to stay here gain?" he asked.

"i have to go home eventually."

"no yeh don't. i like having yeh in my bed. yeh warm" he said and i laughed.

"my parents are probably freaking out.." Jonathan most likely told them what happened. They'd be mad I didn't tell them and for not being home when they got there.

---------------

"it'll be okay" he comforted me and took my hand as we walked inside my house.

"Jon?" i called, hoping he would reach the kitchen before my mom did.

He came quickly down he stairs and told me he didn't tell my parent's but i should go clean up my room before they see it. I left Jon and Oli alone downstairs and went to fix up my room a little.

I am 22 years old. I shouldn't have to worry about my parents finding my room messy or not. I shouldn't have to clean up my room whenever it got a little messy. It's my room. What if I moved out?

If i moved out, I could leave my room messy whenever i wanted. I could come home as late as i wanted or maybe even not at all if i pleased. I could cook my own food and throw parties for no particular reason. I wouldn't have to worry about my parents finding out about all these little things.

"what are yeh thinking about?" Oli said walking into my room and plopping down on the bed.

"i was thinking about moving, actually"

"to where?"

"i don't know, just out of this house. I'd like to stay in Sheffield if i could" i said sitting on the bed with him.

"well that's good,i thought yeh meant going back to America or something" he wrapped his arms around me.

"well, i mean.... i could... but i thought you liked having me here, jeez" i joked with him and he tightened his grip on me.

"i love having yeh here. we'd all miss yeh too much if you left us" he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one's kind of a short filler, so i'll try to update really soon.

wow, i definitely did not expect subscribers on the first chapter. thank you soo much!

comment and let me know what you think! (: