Status: Active

Subtle As A Shotgun, Heavy As A Brick

Do I Have To Beg?

When I woke up, Tom was gone. The memories of last night were a bit blurred in my head, but I do remember him coming home with me. I walked downstairs and took some advil before starting the search for my phone.

I eventually found it in the couch cushions with 3 new messages. The first was from Matt.

is Tom telling the truth, did he finally get some action?!

The next two were from Tom himself.
i didn't want to wake you, so i left. i had to go take some pictures for Drop Dead.
I don't think we should tell Oli what happened.

I looked back at my phone and dialed Tom's number.

"hello?" he picked up.

"hey, umm, are you with Oliver?" i asked. If he didnt want to tell him he should probably leave the room. He hesitated and then I heard shuffling.

"...no."

"tom, last night.. it wasn't supposed to turn out like that.."

"i know. we were drunk, so it doesn't really count though, right?" he said with hope in his voice. I sighed. "oli's gonna kill meh." he said. "we can't tell him."

"it might be easier to just tell him instead of hiding it..." i hated hiding things from Oli. he knew me better than i knew myself. he was my bestfriend.

"no, he can't find out evalynn, just trust me" he actually sounded a bit afraid.

"uhh okay.. why not?"

"just promise me you won't tell him."

"okay tom. i promise" i hung up the phone and called oliver to see if he wanted to hang out today. maybe being with him would make me feel better.

When he was finished with band practice he came by to pick me up. We went to a little coffee shop we had both loved and sat at a small round table with our drinks.

"what's with yeh?" he asked.

"what do you mean?"

"yeh've been acting strange all day, like yeh guilty or somefin" he laughed.

"just tired" i lied. He didn't seem to buy it but he let it go regardless. After a few moments of silence, he spoke again. "i'm leavin tommorah"

"what?" my head snapped up. I knew they were going on tour, of course i had known, but nobody warned me it was so soon.

"I have to go finalize some things with our manager, the rest of the guys leave the next day. they're going teh meet meh at the airport in London and we're leaving from there." he explained.

"i'm going to be so bored without you guys for the next two months." i sighed and leaned back in my chair.

"are yeh going to make me beg yeh?" he smirked. He had been pestering me for a while about coming on tour with them. Bring Me The Horizon were pretty much the only close friends I had and within the time I had known them, they were on break working on their new album. This would be the first time they'd leave me for an extended period.

"it would certainly be a sight to see teh day Oliver Sykes has to beg for something." i laughed. He proceeded to stand up and walk to my side of the table. He got down on his knees and clasped his hands together.

"you don't seriously have to-" i started to say but he cut me off with his, "please please please"

My face turned instantly red as people turned to look at us and see what was happening. "stop it" i laughed but he ignored me and kept going. "pleeeeeeeeeaseee!"

"okay, i'll go with you just stop!" i laughed and he stood up again, smiling in success.

"you're so embarrassing" i scolded him.

"you love me" he said putting his arm around my shoulder as we walked out of the coffee shop.
♠ ♠ ♠
new layout(:

i apologize for the short filler but there is drama coming soon! i'll try to update more frequently!
Thank you new subscribers! and thanks for the comment Colorful_dinos :D

Oli says please please please comment(: