Status: Active

Subtle As A Shotgun, Heavy As A Brick

I'll Show You The World

In general, it was just a bad night. I was getting it on with some girl, when the curtain jerked open. My heart stopped for a moment when it finally registered that it was Evalynn. I went after her but she was gone. I stumbled about the bus but didn't get very far before passing out on the couch.

I woke up alone on the bus the next morning, the guys were all gone. I had a splitting headache and the room was spinning. i downed some advil and checked my phone. i had a message from Evalynn saying she went out and would be back soon but that was it.

Evalynn. Did she hate me after last night? Did she even care? I mean, it's not like we're together or anything so i can hook up with other girls, right? I checked the time. 1:00 p.m. That meant i probably had sound check soon. I showered and got dressed. I was too hungover to bother with my hair so i threw on a beanie.

I walked out to the bus and saw her walking back to it. "hey" i smiled to her.

"hi" she said but didn't meet my eyes.

"what's wrong?" i asked before mentally slapping myself. i knew perfectly well what was wrong.

"nothing's wrong."

"i know yeh too well to believe that, love"

"i'm fine Oliver." she told me. she wasn't fine.

"can i apologize?"

"no need"

"Ev, stop being like this"

"like what?" she still hadn't looked me in the eyes.

"like i don't know. but i know yeh angry with me. i'm sorreh. we kissed, i didn't mean it" i fumbled. she looked at the ground.

"not that i didn't mean to kiss yeh, i just didn't mean to.... fuck." i ran a hand through my hair. i didn't know how to say it, i just wanted to make her smile again. i used to make her smile, i used to make her laugh too. i don't know what changed.

"i'm not angry with you oliver, honest. i guess i'm just a little hurt that you kissed me and then went off to find some one better." she admitted to me. she really thought that slag was better than her?

"i didn't want things to be weird between us.. but no ones bettah than my Evy" that earned a small smile from her and i swear my heart skipped a beat.

"do yeh want to come hang with me?" i asked her. we were in New York today and she had always loved traveling, i promised to show her the world, why not start here? She smiled and nodded. i put my arm around her shoulders and we made our way out to the big city.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is in Oli's point of view, just so you know what he's thinking(:
he still doesn't know about Evalynn and Tom though so theres drama coming soon!

Evalynn's Outfit

Thanks to Colorful_dinos and SynfulVengeance one for the comments!

comment please! suggestions/compliments/complaints, whatever you want!(: