A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 16

...You move your head and you sense Seto so you get up as your area cries out for something. Seto runs over to you and hugs you.

"Baby, you had to relieve it didn't you?" Seto inquires and you just nod your head as you listen to his heart.

"Seto, I need you to..." you start but Seto stops you by putting a finger to your lip.

"But you had to relive it I thought you wouldn't want it so soon."

"But my body is screaming at me to have it. I'm trying to control it but it seems I can't. It has to be that damn drug."

"Brigitte, I'm not consenting right now."

"Then give me something that will relieve me of this ache!"

"You need your rest this isn't like you after you meditate."

"Seto, please, my body feels like it will explode anytime now."

"I'm taking you back to the room."

Seto picks you up and carries you to the room bridal style when he lays you on the bed you look at him with a pleading look.

"No, I'm not doing no matter how much you beg me to. You are not in the right set of mind."

"Seto, give me at least a toy then"

"No, what is going on will pass after awhile remember I have gotten you this far before and you calmed down in an hour you can get this away yourself. Just let it take its course."

You nod your head, "Where are you going?"

"I have to check on a few things check on for tomorrow. I'll be back."

Seto kisses your forehead and leaves. It takes about an hour before you start feel yourself again. Once you are back to normal you take a shower because you desperately need one. When you get out you see Snape.

"What happened to you when you were meditating?" he inquires.

"I relived what happened and my body had to fucking respond to it," you reply.

"You alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Just pissed off is all. My body didn't feel right until almost a half hour ago. And now I'm tired."

"I'll let you get your rest then."

You fall directly to sleep and you have no clue when Snape left. You wake up to something fuzzy going on you. You sit up and see Seto is back and has a fur style bed sheet going over you.

"I didn't mean to bother you, sweetheart," Seto whispers and you fall back to sleep. It is a dreamless sleep but you need your rest. The next time you wake up is when your body makes you wake up. You get your hair back down and you see that it is supper time. You go out and find Seto to eat together and you are starving. When you find him he hugs you and pets your hair.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Back to normal but I really don't feel like having it any more today. My body is still trying to recover from the drug a little bit. I mean it still seems like it hasn't settled down yet. I feel like if any touch in that area will start me back up again. But I still want that hip massage."

"I'm glad you are back and in a relative state of mind that I know."

"Thanks, and I'm sorry if I was so pushy on you for you to have"

"It's alright. It wasn't you. I know you do get bossy if you really want it but then you practically put your foot down that time you didn't put it down you were just begging. You know I would consent to you anytime you are in your right state of mind and if I don't you put your foot down that you really want it that night and I can't get another chance at it for at least another month."

"Seto, you know I only do that when your work takes you away from Mokuba and me. Otherwise I wouldn't do it."

"I know."

"So, whats for dinner?" you inquire.

"I have no clue."

You and Seto go and get something to eat. You eat but it back fires on you making you puke. You go back to the room afterwards and get in your pajamas. Seto looks at you with a worried look.

"Seto, I'll be fine. I'm just pregnant. I still have morning sickness."

"I know, but if you can't eat anything like the last month then what am I going to do."

"I don't know."

"When do you want the massage?"

"How about now?"

"You're stressed out aren't you?"

"Not really. I just want it now."

"Oh."

Seto gives you your massage and you fall asleep during it.

Seto's POV

You are giving Brigitte a hip massage and she falls asleep as usually. You finish the massage and then...