Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

The man swinging around

As if gaining control of myself again, I leaned out from my make out session with Mikey.

He released me as I did him ,we watched Dave’s body swing around almost empty.

"Let’s wash up and go to my house." He said, looking absolutely ecstatic.

I, for the first time, looked at us: Covered in blood and innards.

"EWWWWW!" I ran off to the bathroom, knowing he smirked as I did.

Gross! All my anger out, I realized how disgusting this was. I took a bit of his liver off and tossed it like a priss intro the toilet.

"Eww. Ewww." I said meekly as I washed the blood from my face.

::Mikey::
I grinned as she ran down the hall into a bathroom to wash herself, such a Fertile; afraid of gore yet turned on by it as well.

Almost like a Dom when pissed but after they vent.....they do this.

It’s SO CUTE!

"Ew. Eww." I herd her whine like a hungry kitten in the bathroom.

Some part of Dave’s body got tossed into the toilet.

I smirked and went into the bathroom to see her fail at trying to get Dave’s gallbladder out of her raven locks. "Ew." She cried.

I rolled my eyes and removed the small sack ish thing.

"Thanks." She removed more bits and pieces of Dave from her person and shooed me out,

"Why?" I asked, backing out.

"I need a shower."

"So?" an erection pressed against my pants, something I've slowly gotten used to.

"Because. Now OUT!" She pushed me out and closed the door.

I felt the instinct to obey her so I went to Dave’s room to see if he had any good porn, I could use it right now. Dom’s cant go long without some sort of sex, and it’d been a while.

Somehow I know Sarria takes LONG showers when given the chance.

Sure enough, an hour and a half later she turned the water off.

My cue to get cleaned up. Slipping the video into my jacket I cleaned up and went to the living room to watch the dead man swing around and around.

A few minuets later, Sarria emerged in a black knee length skirt, knee high black combat boots, a tank top striped with different shades of blue and a matching bracelet. She put on a solid light blue hoodie that was long in the arms and bit at the sleeve.

Her hair was brushed and her make up done well.

My little friend woke up again. Shit.
"Ready?" I asked.

Her eye widened "No, Be right back!" I watched as she bounded up the stairs to her room.

She returned with a doll and a suit case. A Fertile doll to be exact.

"Ready." She said, I grabbed her suit case and we left the broken home.

Once in my car we headed out.

We were silent as I pulled out of the drive and sped down the street.

"That was.....fun?" Sarria said. "While it lasted." she added.
I nodded a few times in agreement.

Have you ever had to drive with a stiffy?

NOT EASY.

I bit my lip to keep quiet.

::Sarria::
From the corner of my eye, I watched Mikey bite his lip.

CUTE!

No....he’s not.......he’s............oh who the hell am I kidding.......yeah, he is!

For some reason my eyes drifted down his body and I noticed a bulge in a certain down stairs area.

I blushed and looked out my window as we sped down the night road.

Closing my eyes, I fell asleep.

{DREAM................DREAM......................DREAM......................DREAM..................DREAM....}

I stood in a very nice house, arms wrapped around me; I looked up and smiled at Mikey. He handed me a bundle.

I eyed it lovingly (I have no control here) and moved the blanket to see a lovely baby; with Mikey’s soft brown hair and my dark hazel eyes.

She smiled, revealing two small fangs.

I loved this child, I knew.

Shade. Her name is Shade. She is a class D, rare for a female.

Mikey took her and sat on the couch, cooing to her about how pretty she was and how many heads she would rip.

Frank came up to me and placed another baby into my arms with a small smile; The baby boy had my dark hair and Mikey’s off light brown eyes. He smiled and no fangs were visible.

Salvador, his name. I loved this child as well. Class F, rare for a male.

Why is Frank in my dream? Oh my jeezness! Are these.....Mikey and I’s kids?!

Do I have a problem with that?

No, no I don’t. I’m glad actually.
WEIRD ASS DREAM!

I sat beside Mikey who put his arm around me as I cooed to Salvador how wonderful he is, and how much of a sweety he is.

{END OF DREAM.......END OF DREAM...........END OF DREAM............END OF DREAM......}

Too soon, I woke up on a huge bed. All alone.

::In the car, Mikey’s POV::
I knew she fell asleep, not wanting to disturb her I parked (Now at my house) and went around the car to her side.

After making sure she wasn’t leaning on the door, I opened it and saw her smile so lovingly I thought my heart would break.

Still asleep though. Good dream then. I carried her bridal style up to the door and kicked it.

Gerard opened the door and saw my blood covered state, he looked at Sarria asleep in my arms still holding that smile.

"Did you fuck her?" He asked.

"No. Move." I hissed as he moved back to let me in.

I put my fertile on my bed an-......MY fertile? Mine?

HELL YES MINE!

I’d have to claim her soon.

Sighing, I showered and put on black sleep pants. Brushing my hair and teeth, I met Gerard in the living room.

I spilled every thing that happened that night.

He had no protests when he’d herd my reasoning. In fact he looked......murderous.

"I’m more sure than ever man, she’s your mate." He said when he calmed down.

"Yeah......me too. I don’t think she knows what she is though, that could be a problem...." I nervously rubbed the back of my neck.

"Yeah, with your constant boners around her you might just crack."

Is he insinuating I would take her without her consent?!

I opened my mouth angrily but closed it, knowing he was right.

What if......I....DID....take advantage of her?

What then?

Then nothing! I wouldn’t, couldn’t do that to her!

NO WAY! (No pun intended)

"You have to tell her. About Frank as well."

I looked up at my brother and nodded.

"Mikey?" Sarria’s meek voice, I herd her sit up moving the sheets.

OH! She’s in my bed! Not now, not the time!

"Mikey chill out. Cafeteria food man, cafeteria food."

Forcing my thoughts away from my fertile that was in my bed, I remembered meat loaf day at school.

I shivered and Gerard grinned.

"Okay, to talk to her."

I nodded and went to my, now our I suppose if she accepts me which she should, room.

I went in to see her look around the room and jump when she saw me. "Hi." I said slowly sitting on the king size bed beside her, thinking of cafeteria food.

"Hey." she said.

Where do I start? Uh....

"You- you know I.....lo-like you right?" Shit! I almost said love! I don’t want to scare her away! Fertile’s are sensitive!

Sarria blushed and nodded.

"Good. Um.......that’s good." BLOWING IT! Uh what do I say!?

I rubbed the back of my neck as I had before.

"But...." She began, I looked back up at her.

"I’m confused. I thought class D’s only fell for Class F’s."

"That's right."

She blinked. "Are you calling me a class F?"

Shit! I offended her!

"No! Well.....yes. But....uh...kinda. You are a class UF."

She gestured for me to explain.

"Unknown Fertile. Frank, he’s one too."

She stood and I felt her anger.

"I am not! LEAVE FRANK OUT OF THIS!" She screamed at me.

I could hear Gerard chuckle from the couch.

I blinked up at her, surprised at her out burst.

I was rubbing off on her, I can tell; she punched a jock, yelled at me a class D, and tortured Dave to death and was turned on by it.

My mate; Sarria.

If only I could make her see this.

"Please don’t be mad at me." I said quietly.

I felt her anger dim a little "You have three minuets to prove it." she sat about 2 feet away from me on the bed.

"Your doll, what do you know about it?"

::Sarria::
He’s really asking about my doll?

"It smells like my parents."

"But you don’t remember them correct?"

"I don’t. But what does this ha-"

"Hear me out." He interrupted me, sounding annoyed.

I nodded.

"Fertile’s are each given a doll with a bit of their parents. So they know who they belong too."

"So?"
He caught my gaze; "You are shorter and smaller than most people. You have dark thoughts some times. You care for certain people you don’t even know, and are drawn to them."

"Maybe I’m petite! Who doesn't?" I left off the last one, knowing it was true.

FLASHBACK:::::::::::::
::3rd person::
A six Sarria sat on a swing at a park with her dad Dave. This was before he was a drunk so she was happy with him.

Over in the sand box a boy with soft dark brown hair about her age sat happily making a castle.

A bigger boy came over and kicked the castle down, kicking the bits at the boy.

Sarria slid from her swing, under Dave’s watchful gaze, and shoved the bigger boy down.

"Leave him alone!" she ordered.

Young Frank Iero looked up at his savior with bright eyes.

"Whatcha gonna do about it?" The bigger boy asked, standing so he towered over Sarria.

What was she going to do? For lack of a better thing to do, she took his skinny arm and bit him, hard.

"Owey!" The boy cried, yanking his arm back and running away.

Sarria turned to the boy in the sand box. "I’ll help you rebuild if you’d like."

He flashed her a white smile and nodded "Thank you. I’m Frank Iero."

She sat beside him "Sarria Cooper."

Together they rebuild the castle better than before.

Play dates until they were 8, best friends ever since.

END OF FLASHBACK::::::::::::::::::

::Mikey::
She looked taken back when she avoided the last detail I’d said. Yet she shook her raven head free of........sand boxes?

(Mate’s can get bits and pieces from each others minds. When she accepts me fully we will be able to communicate with our minds)

"What else you got?" She said when she’d gathered her thoughts.

"You loved the torture and kissed me because you were turned on by it."

She blushed and dropped her gaze to the floor. She said nothing.

"You protect Frank with every thing you can."

"He’s my friend." She interjected.

"No. He’s your Fertile Companion, should you accept this."

She raised an eye brow, CUTE!

GOD NO! Cafeteria food, cafeteria food, cafeteria food.....

"Every fertile has a fellow fertile companion. It runs much deeper than mere friendship. He completes you doesn't he? You don’t like him in ….that way.....but you love him. Like a brother."

Sarria’s blush returned.

"You don’t tan no matter how much sun you get, you speak languages you were never taught. Do you know your last name?"

"Coop-"

"No. Yours. Not Dave’s."

She looked sad and shook her head.

"French maybe. You do speak French right?"

She nodded.

Wow. That language thing was a spit ball in the dark! But spot on!

"Would you like your doll?" I asked.

She nodded, unsure if it’s okay with her that I touch it,

Shit. It’s in the car.

"Be right back love." I left the room and bolted to the car, in two seconds I walked back into the room with the beautiful doll in hand.

Gently I placed it in her out stretched arms.

She held it to her chest and dug her nose into its hair. She smelled it and grinned.

Suddenly she blurted in rapid French;

"Mon nom est une Chaine Cœur Sarria."

"Uh, what?" I asked, leaning closer.

She looked up at me "My name is Sarria Heart String."

I gasped; the Heart Strings are very powerful vampires. Known for having abilities no one else does.

"Is that bad?" She asked.

"Oh, no! The Heart Strings are known for having abilities no one else has."

She relaxed and scooted a little closer to me.

Things are going good so far!

Hours later she still refuses to believe she is a fertile.

Oh my god I give up!

I left the room after telling her she could sleep there. I brought her her bag and left her alone. I could hear the cloth slipping down her skin as she changed.

I took off for the bathroom to....you know...and came out an hour later.

Man! I feel great! WOW!

Sitting on the couch, I rested my head on the back of it and closed my eyes.

Listening to her soft breathing.

Apparently I fell asleep because I woke up to Gerard shoving me off the couch. "What the hell?" I asked, standing up from the floor.

"You were asleep, I could have done worse. Why are you out here instead of in your mate?" He took my former seat, I sat on the cushion beside him.

And told him everything.

He looked frustrated. "Mikey you didn’t ONCE mention the mate thing? Wow, way to fuck up."

"I don’t want to push her, she still doesn't accept being a fertile much less my mate. I’ll admit it hurts that she does this but...." I trailed off at the sight of pity in my brothers eyes.

"NO! I don’t want your pity." I barked, stood and left the house to hunt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Please? Oh fuck it, COMMENT MY BITCHES! ............please............