Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

Mikey's new favorite pillow

::Sarria::

{DREAM.....................DREAM......................DREAM........................DREAM...........DREAM....}

I was back in the house from before. I was cooing to Shade and I knew Salvador was asleep in Mikey’s arms in his room.

I herd a boy scream and knowing Frank was alright (how do I know it was him?) My best friend soon came out looking wore out but happy with a bundle of his own. He showed me a baby boy with his soft dark hair with green-ish brown eyes.

I smiled and caressed the babies face softly and gave my friend a smile. "He’s a Dom, DJ, Death Jumper." he said.

"He’s beautiful." I smiled, wondering who the other parent was. DJ’s eyes look so familiar.

{END OF DREAM...........END OF DREAM..........END OF DREAM.............END OF DREAM..}

I sat up and looked around; a black carpet, creme walls with black curtains. The large king size bed had black sheets with creme pillow cases. It had a large Gothic headboard that looked like an old black gate, and a small table sat on either side.

A black dresser and mirror were the as well.

I remembered last night and sighed.

I can’t be a fertile! That's crazy!

BUT I am hungry.

Pushing the covers off me, I slid out of the bed.

I gasped when my feet hit the floor, that was a big drop!

"Whoa." I said, looking at the two foot drop I’d just done.

Well, this is Mikey’s room and he is tall. Shrugging and in my jack skeleton pj pants and huge gray tee shirt, I left the room.

The hall way was long with wooden paneling. The walls were red with black candle holders mounted on the walls.

I walked down the hall feeling oddly at home. The hall led directly to a living room with a wooden floor, black leather couches and a love seat, a black with glass table and a large plasma screen TV with cable box, game counsels, DVD player and every game and movie known to man!

The sound of a door heaving caught my attention. I walked threw the living room and into an expansively furnished foyer.

I unlocked the 5 locks and threw the door open to see Mikey trying to cover him self with the collar of his black leather jacket.

He dropped to his knees, a look of pain on his face. He had blood on his face and hands, not his to my relief.

"Oh!" I grabbed him under his arms and pulled him inside, hoping the door would close as I left it open and pulled him threw the living room.

Whoosh! The door closed and the locks clicked in place.

Someone else must be up.

Wow Mikey’s heavy, he was dead weight in my arms. Down the hall way I kicked open his bedroom door and heaved him inside.

The curtains closed themselves as I was able to lift him just long enough to put him on the bed.

He groaned.

"Shit! Did I hurt you?" I asked frantic, sitting by his side

He shook his head. "I....need to rest. I’ll be better in a few hours, leave me." He said, still with a pained expression that just about broke my heart.

"No, I won’t leave you like this." I shook my head stubbornly.

Hope shimmered in his lovely eyes as he shakily lifted a hand to caress my face.

::Mikey::
I should have came home before the sun could rise! It burns! Like having my body stripped of flesh, singeing out my intestines.

I shoved at the door, knowing no one would be awake yet.

I shrugged my head low near the collar of my jacket to escape the morning sunlight, the only one that hurts.

The door was thrown open and I saw Sarria there, looking surprised.

My legs shook and I fell to my knees.

Sarria grabbed me under my arms and pulled with all her might, soon I was being pulled threw the living room and down the hall.

The door closed and the locks clicked. No one was awake so how......

OH the sun! Owww!

She kicked the door open and pulled me into my room and heaved me onto the bed with all her strength.

The black, thick curtains closed of what appeared to be their own accord.

My skin burned with the ghost of the burning pain. I let out an involuntary groan.

"Shit! Did I hurt you?" She looked upset to see me like this.

As if she could physically hurt me! Ha!

I must be healing because my class D arrogance still comes out.

I shook my head "I.....need to rest. I’ll be better in a few hours. Leave me." I forced out the last bit.

"No, I won’t leave you like this." she shook her head.

THAT is a mate. Maybe she will accept me yet!

I slowly raised a hand and caressed her face softly. Instinctively, she turned her face into my hand, eyes closed.

I can feel my body healing already. Dom’s heal faster in the presence of their Fertile, if you haven't noticed.

Hesitantly, I trailed my hand down her cheek to the crook of her neck then down her curvy torso to rest on her waist.

I put my other hand on her other side and gently pulled her. She allowed me to pull her to lay by my side on the bed. I could feel her blush

CUTE!

I grinned and felt my pain almost disappear all together as she softly fell to the mattress beside me.

She rested her head on my chest, balled her hand up and set it by her face also on my chest.

We lay there silently, my arm around her waist.

I felt my skin smooth out and the burn marks disappear.

I sighed in relief when I was completely healed.
She looked up when she felt my chest move from the movement.

"All better love. Go make yourself some food, I need to sleep." I said softly.

Had she excepted me?

"Okay." She said quietly getting up and leaving the room, closing the door.

I tried to speak to her mind and got absolutely nothing. Nope, she still hadn’t excepted me.

That really hurt, like my heart was torn out of my chest and thrown into an inferno of forever.

I want to go to her now, and take her now. Make her accept me.

But no, I won’t.

I closed my eyes and fell into a dream less sleep.

::Sarria::
What a strange vampire. Why did I let him to that? No doubt he would have let me go if I resisted but why didn’t I?

That felt so natural....I almost wanted to fuck him senseless....that's not natural.

I shivered as I made a bowel of captain crunch, crunch berry's.

Why am I doing as he says? Since when do I listen to class D’s?

Because I trust him. That annoying small voice in my head said.

NO! SHUT THE FRIGGIN FRONT DOOR!

That voice is so annoying.

I sat at the table and ate my cereal.

Why do I feel like I belong at Mikey’s side? Why do I want him to fuck me like we are rabbits?
Ew.
Or not ew?

Jeez I don’t know!

UGH this is so frustrating!

I took care of my bowel and the cereal and went to the living room.

With a sigh I turned on the TV and watched old cartoons like Popeye. These old cartoons are the best! A bit predictable but still good!

Bored after an hour, I selected a horror movie and held a pillow to my chest as I watched it.

::Gerard::
The TV turned on. What the hell? Getting out of bed knowing the sunlight wasn’t at its worst anymore, I looked from the hall into the living room.

I saw Sarria clutch a pillow to her chest as she watched a horror movie. To Dom’s though, they were comical.

Mikey’s going to have a new favorite pillow.

She looked really spooked, luckily she didn’t find my stash of horror flicks. They’d make her crap her pj pants!

Oh, this could be fun!

I snuck over behind the couch, behind her and got ready for something to jump out on screen.

Sure enough, a man with a knife grabbed the throat of a woman and I made my move. Grabbing Sarria’s neck and putting a metal pen in place of the knife.

She jumped out of her skin, practically, and jumped from the couch over the table and out of my grasp.

Ha!

She gave me a death glare as I rolled on the floor laughing. "You......Oh jeez.....you..ju-jumped.....so....." I stammered threw my fits of laughter.

"Not funny Gerard!" She hissed, grabbing a dictionary and walking toward me.

Abruptly I stopped laughing and stood.

"What are you gonna do with that?"

She gave me an evil smirk and began mercilessly beating me with the hard cover book.

She cracked me in the head and I ran, giggling, around the house.

Sarria chased me still hitting me with the book. "Get back here!"

I’m glad she’s a UF still, so I feel almost no compulsion to obey her.

I herd Mikey sit up in his bed and chuckle as he herd us.

"No!" I stuck my tongue out at her mockingly and ran into the kitchen, slowing my self down a lot so she could keep up, but barely.

I think I’m getting an older brother feel for her. Oh yeah, so Mikey’s mate.
Suddenly I stopped running.

Why did I stop? I looked over my shoulder to see Mikey, who is taller than me, had a hold on my arm.

He caught me for Sarria.

"Cheater!" I laughed as I let the fertile beat me.

When she stopped, Mikey let go and I took off to find the bread for toast.

::Sarria::
As Gerard made toast I grinned at Mikey. "I see your feeling better."

He nodded "Thanks you you." Gerard, toast in hand, stepped into our now triangle of chatter.

"What happened?" He took a bite of his food.

I blushed and went to get dressed in Mikey’s room. I felt their eyes on me as I walked away.

::Mikey::
Wow Sarria has a great ass! "Mikey? What happened?" Gerard asked with a mouthful of cooked bread.

I explained from hunting last night to her laying beside me and letting me hold her.

"Oh." Was all he said.

I herd the water turn on; Sarria found the bathroom.

Gerard, now in the living room saw my uh....little problem and threw a pillow at me. It smelled like....Sarria’s chest.

I clutched it to my chest and dug my nose in it, inhaling her sent like a drug.

I sat on the couch that way, and watched the rest of a movie with Gerard.

::Sarria::

I went down the hall and found that the room next to Mikey’s was a gorgeous bathroom.

After figuring out the controls, I turned the water on and got in. After showering I wrapped my self if a thick black towel and padded one door over in to Mikey’s room where my suit case is.

I put on black skinny jeans pinstriped with thin gray lines an almost knee length white under shirt with a rounded neck, put a slightly longer bright green cardigan over it and put a black braided belt over them. I put on my slip on black Vans and brushed my hair then; returning to the bathroom, my teeth.

I then did my make up and went down the hall way.

::Mikey::
I was aware Sarria was coming down the hall, so I put the pillow back before she could see. That would have scared her away, and I can’t let that happen.

I kicked my feet up on the coffee table and lounged on the couch.

My eyes snapped over to look at her: WOW.

She blushed and sat, still a foot away from me on the couch.

Gerard gave the remote to Sarria and left to his room, probably to draw.

To my delight, Sarria put on Saw III.

As the movie progressed I watched her nipples harden; she’s imaging me as Jigsaw.

I couldn’t help but smirk as she watched the movie, slowly scooting closer too my side.

I have to get her to watch more horror movies, this is going good.

In the other room I can hear Gerard on the phone with Jinxx; talking about Sammi.

Wow this is good movie!
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Don't be a silent reader (Although I love them to) Comment please!