Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

Sammi's House

::Sarria::
I rode in the back with Sammi who joked around happily. Jinxx drove silently. Before we even made it to their house the girl and I exchanged cell numbers.
We pulled up at a huge mansion

I stared in shock, Sammi grabbed my hand and ran up the stairs where Jinxx unlocked the door and let us in.

"Jinxx put her things in my room." She called to her Dom who nodded and disappeared.

"How did you get him to listen to you?" I asked.

She grinned and shook her head, tugging me into the kitchen

I blinked at the color contrast.

"Here’s the kitchen. Come on I’ve got a hole mansion to show you!" She tugged me around the house showing me every room we came across.

Including 3 bathrooms – bathroom 1 bathroom 2 and bathroom 3

To many rooms to count later she opened a door and proudly proclaimed "This is my room where we will be spending the night!"

The room was huge!

Like I could run laps in here!

"Close your mouth, you’ll catch fly's." she giggled, pushing my jaw up.

______________Time lapse to 5:30_____________

I looked over to see that my sat beside her bed where her mate had put it. That roused a question.

"Sammi." She looked in the mirror at me (she was taking out her extensions)

"How did you get him to listen to you?" I asked, meeting her reflections eyes.

"Instinct hun. His instinct."

I opened my mouth to ask for a more detailed answer but their was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Sammi called.

Jinxx came in "Dinner is here." he looked at her adoringly.

"Come on!" She grabbed my hand and followed her mate down the stairs to the kitchen.

The table was covered in pizza with all kinds of toppings.

"I still want lobster." Jinxx pouted, crossing his arms.

"Maybe next time babe." Sammi patted his cheek then pecked it before sitting at the table.

His pout turned to a smile as soon as her lips touched his cheek.

We all pigged out on pizza and joked around. Soon, I had Jinxx’s number and he had mine.

"Back to the Sammi cave!" She yelled out of no where.

"Okay! This was fun!" I yelled back just as loud.

"Yes it was! Lets go!" She yelled.

We raced up the stair case and into her room.

"PJ’s!" She put my suit case in my hands and pushed me into a room closing the door.

"Woah!" I looked at the totally epic bathroom and got changed. When I came out Sammi was already in her Pjs

She patted her bed and we sat on it.

"Why do you look like you have a secret?" I asked her.

She smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?