Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

I am a Fertile Vampire

He shoved his tongue into my mouth and I gladly didn’t protest.

I naturally let him dominate the kiss, my body felt like fire where ever he was touching it. The next thing I knew, I was being pressed into the mattress of our bedroom.

Heat flooded my cheeks as Mikey began to caress me adoringly.

"M-Mikey." he ignored me.

"Mikey." I forced out, trying to deny the wetness in my shorts.

He looked at me, eyes full of love and lust.

"I....I’m not ready. But......I love you and.....I want to make you feel good." I felt weird about this, but somehow I felt it was okay.

He gave me confused look and climbed off me, pulling me so we were standing. My heart fluttered like a humming birds wings as I sank to my knees in front of him.

He widened his eyes but let me take his hardening length out of his pj pants. I got curious and looked at it for a moment before taking it into my mouth hoping I knew how to do this.

I took half of him into my mouth and bobbed my head slowly, feeling him slide threw my lips. He bit his lip and closed his eyes, appearing to enjoy this.

I used my tongue to lick around his shaft still bobbing my head. He released a groan and grabbed my head then pulling and pushing me so I sucked him faster.

I felt like I wasn’t doing enough.

Blushing slightly, I took the rest of him in, deep throating him resisting the gag reflex.

Mikey tossed his head back and his eyes rolled back as I did this, he made me suck faster. I don’t have a problem with this, I love being controlled and dominated!

I tightened my throat muscles hearing Mikey moan quite loudly if I do say.

Somehow, I knew what he liked and what he didn’t like. I knew he liked when I tightened my lips and he wouldn’t like if I played with his balls.

I don’t know how I know this, but I don’t care.

I just want to make him feel good.

By the sweat coating his upper half I’d say I’m doing a good job. His hips thrusted deeper into my throat involuntary.

"God....Sarria.......so.......Uh!" He gasped as I tightened my throat again.

"Amazing.......I.....uh!......love you..." he breathed

I love you to. I thought.

He smiled before his face crumpled in pleasure.

"Sarria.....I’m gonna......I’m.......about to.........UHHHHHH!" I felt him squirt his seed down my throat. I put him away and he pulled me to my feet before kissing me with more fire than ever.

I felt love. Mine. And his.

::Mikey’s POV:::

I love this woman with all my heart. I always have and always will.

Sarria makes my heart beat more often (normaly it’s 2 times a day but when I’m with Sarria I’m up to 5 a day)

I kissed her with all my might, holding my mate close to my body. I felt our bodies from and fit like puzzle pieces.

"I love you." I murmured into her lips meaning every word.

"I love you to." Her voice was full of love.

I’d gotten what I wanted:

Not just her respect.
Not just her trust.
Her love.

And I have that now.

We stopped kissing long enough to crawl under the covers. As soon as we could, we were attached at the lips again. Kissing until we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I un then re-posted this.

This might be the last update for a while. I'm debating on if I should end the whole thing here, end this and make a sequel to it, or just keep going on with this.

What should I do?

And thank you for reading the authors note =D