Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

Fertile Club

__Time Lapse__

"She said to wear a dress and heels." Frank reminded me as he raided my closet.

I sat on the bed twiddling mt thumbs until he tossed a bunch of things beside me.

"Get dressed." He pecked my cheek before leaving the room.

I put on what be put there and straightened my already straight hair.

Ready as I’ll ever be. With a sigh, I left the room and ran straight into Mikey’s chest.

"Oh, um. Sorry." I blushed and went to move around him but he grabbed my shoulders, gently but firmly.

I looked up at him, questioningly.

He grinned. "You’re so tall."

I giggled and watched amusement in his hazel eyes.

"Its the heels." I added between giggles.

"You are beautiful." He murmured, slowly leaning forward to capture my lips in an innocent kiss.

The kiss was simply a brushing of lips, gently tugging on one of my lips every now and again. My toes curled in the heels as on of Mikey’s hands came to rest on the small of my back.

Despite the back flips my stomach did, this kiss bored me. I wanted something......more.....possessive.

I turned my head and sucked on his lower lip, biting down a little. He let out a quiet, slightly animailistic growl then suddenly I was being pushed against the wall. His hand was on the back of my head and the other was on the wall beside my head.

Mikey pressed his body close to mine so I was sandwiched.

I could feel his raging hard on threw his jeans. He licked my lip and I let him in at once, feeling his wet tongue explore my mouth.

He pushed his pelvis against mine groaning into my mouth as he did so.

My head got light headed and my heart sped up at the sudden contact. He smirked as if having herd this and leaned out of the kiss. He walked into the bedroom, leaving me in the hall way.

Part of me wanted to follow him in and......y’know.

Another part of me said no. Not right now.

I made my legs walked out into the living room where Frank and Gerard were kissing almost like Mikey and I just were but more aggressive.

A knock at the door broke the couple out of their make out and Gerard went to the door and let Lindsey in.

She smirked, knowing what she just interrupted.

Gerard gave her a hug none the less and put Frank’s hand in hers. Gerard extended his hand to me, asking if he could touch me.

I put my hand in his and he took me over to Lindsey and Frank before putting my hand in her other one.

"Home by ten." He said.

We all nodded and Lindsey led us to her car.

She helped us in, Frank said he’d feel safer in the back seat, so we didn’t complain.

We rocked out to Iron Maiden until Lindsey pulled up to a large building. "Come on!" We all got out,I looped an arm with Frank then the other with Lindsey. People parted to let us past up to the door. A Dom bouncer looked at Frank and I, eyes not missing a thing.

He opened his mouth when he looked at Lindsey but when he saw our arms intertwined he let us pass, giving Lindsey a purple ring in a silver setting.

I wondered why but, decided not to ask.

We went in and were greeted by a nice room with muted lighting. A lot of pale people were in there, male and female all dressed up like we were. Some sat at tables laughing and others danced to the soft music.

Nice but....not my scene.

Lindsey grinned and towed Frank and I down stairs to another room.

There was like...an entire venue down here. A lot more people were down here jumping and head banging to the band on stage.

Much better!

"I don’t belong here,
I gotta move on here,
escape from this afterlife!
Cause this time I’m right, to move on and on,
far away from here!"

I looked up to see no less than Avenged Sevenfold on the stage.

"Oh my god!" I dragged my friends up to the front of the crowd. We stood right in front of the Zacky Vengeance!

We danced along threw the rest of Afterlife and into Burn it Down.

We all began to sweat as our bodies moves to the music. During the break, we went to the bar where Frank and I got a water and Lindsey got a beer.

It was great!

:::Mikey’s POV:::
It was not great!

As soon as they left, I bolted to the bathroom where I took care of my wood thinking of riding Sarria. God I miss her! But she wanted a human friend, and I need Lindsey to be that friend. I wouldn’t approve of anyone else.

Oh the things I do for my mate!

Just as I got my release, I herd Gerard do the same in his bathroom.

Sex addicted vampire.

At least I’m getting some. He mocked in my head.

Throwing up my mental wall I thought, he’s right.

But I’ll wait for Sarria as long as it takes.

Hopefully sooner than later though. I went int our room and lay on Sarria’s side of the bed, and began starring at the wall.

:::Sarria’s POV:::
Hours later we were hanging out with Avenges Sevenfold and Zacky was my best Dom friend!

He is unmated, funny, silly, smart and awesome.

Right now, Frank was chatting with Jimmy and Lindsey was enchanting Matt and Brian with her various scars.

Johnny was out getting a drink.
I was telling him about when Jake met Ethan and when we ambushed Ethan to talk to him.

"...he say’s ‘what? It’s a kick ass game!"

We laughed.

"So true though." Zacky grinned, reaching under the couch and pulling out the famous game.

"Fuck yes!" I yelled setting the game up.

"Oh hell yeah!" Lindsey abandoned the tale of her knife scar and jumped over the coffee table to plop down beside Zacky.

Frank ran over and sat beside me, then Jimmy nest to him.

Soon we were yelling profanities all over about how "that was my damn ass mother fucking ball and you fucking took it you jackass!" "My hippo needs to eat to skank!" We were all messing around of course but it was a really intense game.

Johnny came in looking horribly confused, but none the less sat on the arm of the love seat and watched.

We all counted our balls and said our scores.

"I win! Hell yeah mother fuckuhs!" Jimmy threw his arms up and ran out yelling ‘I win!’ down the hall.

We all watched with wide eyes before breaking into laughter.

Lindsey looked at her cell and announced it was time for us to go. Frank and I hugged the Avenged guys and let Lindsey lead us out.

Soon we were pulling up at the Way house. My heart sped up thinking about how I would see Mikey soon.

We went in and I ran to Mikey and I’s room where he stood to meet me. He captured my lips in a kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth and pressing me into the wall. He pushed his hips to mine and I moaned into the kiss. His hand moved to my hips, his finger tips pushed into my hips making me groan.

"Mikey.....stop...." He leaned back and looked at me.

"I......I can’t."

"Okay." He kissed my forehead and gave me a small smile. He left the room and let me get changed into my pajamas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?

Lets hear it for Hungry Hungry Hippos! <3