Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

Dinner plans

::Sarria::

Thinking of Mikey as Jigsaw just.....OH!

So.....hot!

I moved closer to him as I watched the movie.

After the movie I was against Mikey’s side, horny as hell.

My hands moved toward his belt but he stopped me. "No." It looked like it hurt him to deny me but I was just to pissed to care.

"Fine." I stood and stomped off to talk to Gerard.

Gerard hung up the phone as he opened his bedroom door. "How did you know which room was mine?" He asked, leaning on the frame.

How did I know?

"I’m....not sure. Anyway do you have a pencil and paper?" He opened the door wider to reveal stacks of paper every where and pencils askew all over.

The walls were blood red, curtains thick and black. The floor was covered in a jet black carpet, all the dressers (Yes there was more than one) and chests were made of Steele. The bed was king size with blood red sheets, the sheets were disturbed from use.

"Make your bed! Jeez!" I brushed past him and made the bed. How can he just leave the covers like that?!

He smirked from the door way as I made his bed.

::Gerard::
I watched her make my bed and couldn’t help but smirk. Such a fertile! Maybe I can get her to do my laundry.

No. She’s Mikey’s fertile.

OHHHH MAYBE I CAN GET HER TO MAKE MIKEY DO MY LAUNDRY!

Man I loathe doing laundry.

"Ok, why do you want paper and pencils?" I asked when she finished.

"I want you to teach me how to draw."

I walked up to her and raised an eyebrow. "Now why would I do that?" And how do you know I draw?

She stomped her foot and pouted. "MIKEY! MIKEY!" She yelled. In a flash I was behind her covering her mouth.

"Fine. Jeez."

When I felt her body go untensed I let go and she grinned "Yay." Skipping over to my desk.

I took my seat and she sat on my bed that was right next to my desk. I put a paper in front of me and grabbed a pencil. I put paper in front of her and handed her a pencil.

"What do you want to draw?" I asked.

"Everything!" She smiled.

Hours later, she could draw; an anime rabbit, people, faces and furniture. Not as good as me mind you but you could tell what they were, unlike when Mikey drew.

Her stomach growled. I grinned at her and yelled "Mikey! You fertile’s hungry!"

"I’m NOT a fertile!" She stood and strutted out.

::Mikey::
I herd Sarria go to Gerard’s room. She knocked and he opened the door.
"How did you know which room was mine?" He inquired.

"I’m.....not sure. Anyway do you have a pencil and paper?"

How does she know Gerard draws?

I herd him open the door more, probably showing her the paper and pencils that litter his room constantly.

"Make your bed! Jeez!" I herd her go past him and I herd her hands on his sheets as she made his bed.

I smirked and listened in.

"Okay, why do you want paper and pencils?"

"I want you to teach me how to draw." She said as if it were the most obvious thing ever.

"Now why would I do that?" Now I knew he was just pushing her buttons like an older brother would.

Her foot slammed on the floor "MIKEY! MIKEY!" She yelled. Her voice was cut off my what sounded like Gerard’s hand.

"Fine. Jeez." How did I know she’d use me against him? And why did it work?

"Yay." She said almost flat but still enthusiastic.

That was SO CUTE!

I herd shuffling on the desk. "What do you want to draw?"

"Everything!" I could hear her smiling.

I watched TV and ignored Gerard’s soft drawing tips and the sound of pencils marking up paper.

She’s spending more time with my bother than me. It’s......annoying.

That’s it. Tonight, I’m taking her out to dinner.

"Mikey! Your fertile’s hungry!"

"I’m NOT a fertile!" She stomped out and into the kitchen, passing me on the couch.

My eyes flicked to the digital clock that was on the cable box; 4:34.

Wow today flew by!

"Sarria." I called, feeling how her name rolled off my tongue.

She came into the living room and stood my the door way that led to the kitchen.

"Huh?"

Shit, how do I do this? Uh....

My fertile sat by me and rested her hand on mine. I looked up at her lovely dark hazel eyes, respect shown in them.

I don’t really want her respect. I want her love. But I’ll wait.

"What Mikey?" Hearing her say my name gave me the courage I needed.

"We will go out for dinner, my treat. If you’d like." Why am I giving her a choice?

"Like....a date?" She bit her lip.

I didn’t hesitate. "Yes."

She squealed with joy and pecked my cheek. "Okay."

"Where do you want to go?" I smiled and asked.

She looked conflicted.

::Sarria::
Where do I want to go?

Some where fancy but not over the top. Crap uh......shit.....uh.....well.....

Giving up, I shrugged.

"You pick." I told him.

He looked conflicted.

::Mikey::
I asked her because I have no idea. Shit.

No where that there’s a lot of garlic. No where over crowded, stuffy or too serous.

I bit my lip and racked my brain.

Perfect!

I smirked "Find a formal dressand heels. You can't be too dressed up. See you at seven." I stood and went to the music room Sarria had yet to find and pulled out my cell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh where's Mikey gonna take her?

Comment please!

See the subscribe button? Press it, I dare you.