Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

After the date

"Uh........what?" I asked, confused.

Frank got off Gerard and stood 4 feet away from me, looking at his thumbs as he twiddled them. "Well.....Gerard is......my....mate."

I blinked , Gerard tensed as he watched.

Frank IS...a fertile........and Gerard is his.....mate. How does that work? Frank was terrified of Gerard from second one...and now I walk on them making out.

That's...............................................................................GREAT!

"Oh Frankie!" I captured him in a hug and held him smiling over his shoulder.

"You....your not mad?" He asked, hesitantly hugging me back.

I looked at him with my hands on his shoulders. "How could I be mad? I do wish you’d told me earlier but.....I’m so happy for you!" I smiled, ignoring the fact that I just said ‘I wish’.

Frank smiled back at me.

My best friend was mated to my....boyfriends(?)......brother! That’s wonderful! As long as Gerard takes care of my Frankie, if not I’ll open a can of ‘whoop ass’ on him.

I was overwhelmed with happiness for my best friend and I beamed at him.

::Mikey::
This was news too me. Gerard tensed more when Sarria advanced on Frank only to hug him as she exclaimed "Oh Frankie!". We both knew she’d never hurt him, but Gerard is newly mated so he’s extra protective.

Frank hugged her back, a look of shock in his hazel eyes.

"You.....your not mad?" He asked.

Sarria let go of him leaving her hands on his shoulders. "How could I be mad? I do wish you’d told me earlier but.......I’m so happy for you!" She beamed and he returned her smile.

My brother and I exchanged knowing looks: Fertile Companions.

Sarria hugged him again and pecked his cheek before walking over to Gerard.

"You better take care of him." She said flatly.

"Always." Gerard vowed.

Her almost scowl turned into a smile and she took him in her arms. Gerard blinked and looked at me; asking if he could respond.

I nodded and he wound his arms around her back.

I knew she was smiling in his embrace, happily content.

Enough. I coughed and my brother let go at once. Catching on....at least I think......Sarria walked to our room and I herd her kick off her heels then slip off the dress.

I sat on the couch groaning at my growing erection. Frank and Gerard commenced face sucking and I looked out window and went into the suspended animation only Dom’s and normal vampires could do.

::Sarria::
I wiped off my make up and put on pajamas as I thought.
Mikey was really sweet tonight. It was great and felt natural. I’d have preferred a walk in the park but this was nice.
I looked at the bed.

Well, this is his room. I think it’d be fine if he slept with me.

….........................Not in that since though......I don’t think I’m ready for that........

Anyway if he wants to lay beside me and hold me that’d be.....great.

Simply great.

I brushed my hair out and went into the living room. I saw Gerard kissing Frank passionately but almost aggressively.

I smirked and plopped on the couch beside Mikey still smirking. He blinked as if suddenly noticing me as he turned to look at me.

"Hey." He greeted with a cute smile.

"Hey yourself." I gently nudged him with my elbow with a grin.

Awkwardness took over me because of the making out couple on the other couch.

"I’m going to bed." I said, standing and going to …..Mikey and I (?) ‘s room. I flopped down on the bed. I herd clothes get tossed to the floor, then the rustling of PJ pants.

"I’s it okay if I...." I looked up to see Mikey gesture to the empty space beside me.

"Of course, it’s is your bed, room and house after all." I smiled and patted the area.

Mikey’s smile was dazzling as he climbed under the covers with me. I automaticly snuggled into his rock hard chest, burrowing my head in his collar bone, nuzzling him slightly until I was comfortable.

He sighed happily and put his long arm around me. I was keenly aware of his naked flesh under my head, I was amused not to hear a heart beat.

I felt so relaxed there, hearing Mikey’s breathing under me. Feeling the rise and fall of his surprisingly well muscled chest.

I soon fell into a peaceful sleep.

::Mikey::
I watched Sarria’s eye lids flutter closed and herd her breathing and heart beat slow to a calm pace.

I watched her, just looking: Her blue strip of hair was a large contrast to her raven hair, not a single freckle disrupted the white creaminess of her skin.

Her lips were thin, the lower one slightly more full. I felt her warm breath tickle my bare collar bone and she slept quietly.

JEEZ! I fee like that gay ass Edward Cullen! Twilight vampires are offensive! If I ever meet Robert Patterson or what ever there’s going to be some pissed off Team Edward bitches. They’ll be Team Edwarda.

While I’m ranting I’m going to add that the sparkling thing is the gayest bit of shit I’ve ever seen!

Not to mention we are WAY faster than that! I bet they shit sparkles!

Okay, ranting aside; Sarria is the most lovely thing I’ve ever seen.

I hope she’ll accept me soon. I’ll talk to her about the fertile thing tomorrow.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep with the sounds of Gerard ravishing Frank in his room.

Ew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Twilight fans; these are Mikey's opinions. Not mine. Don't shoot me.

Sorry for shortness! Comment please!

See the subscribe butten?

I dare you to push it.