Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

The mall trip Part 1

::Sarria::
The next morning I opened my eyes and sighed calmly into Mikey’s collarbone. I closed my eyes then felt my hand grasp his hand and lace our fingers though I knew he was still asleep.

As he slept I felt his fingers tighten around mine instinctively.

His hands were at least 2 times the size of mine and calloused. His fingers were long and slender, slightly boney as well.

I recalled that he plays bass guitar which explained the callouses.

The arm he had slung over me pulled my body closer to him and he mumbled something like "But the toaster stole my bagel. Forks gonna get it out."

I opened my eyes and smiled at his childishness.

"Don’t forget to unplug it first." I said to the sleeping vampire, knowing he could hear me.

I think he herd me because he mumbled "Oh right I should unplug it. I think that’s how Ray got his fro."

He sighed.

Who’s Ray? I wondered.

He was silent for a few minuets then said clearly (Though still asleep) "Sarria, I love you." He pulled me closer and I felt my lower regions respond to our body's forming to the others.

I blushed and tugged my arm out from under his arm to lightly push his hair out of his lovely face.

I cupped his cheek gently and smirked at him as he slept. Somehow I knew he knew I was touching him, he knew exactly where I was.

I looked at the clock and realized I’ve been laying with a sleeping Mikey for an hour.

WOW I need to pee!

I pushed on Mikey’s chest but his grip only tightened. "Let go. Mikey, let go." I said.

"No." He mumbled.

"I have to pee, let go." I said with as much authority as I could muster.

And that wasn’t much at all.

"No." He said firmly in his sleep.

For some reason, I wanted Gerard.

As if on Que, Gerard opened the door and smirked at me.

"Make him let go. I gotta pee!" I whispered frantic with the need.

His cocky smirk grew and he strode over to the bed. "Mikey get off my fertile!" He yelled.

Mikey’s eyes snapped open and he released me like I was on fire. I leapt off the bed ( Stumbled slightly) and bolted for the bathroom.

::Gerard::
Oh I knew that would work. Another rule is that a Dom cannot touch another’s fertile in any unwanted way.

"Dude what the hell?" My brother asked sitting up.

I shrugged "She had to piss and you wouldn't let go of her."

"So! You scared the shit out of me!" He growled.

"I know." I said in a sing song voice before walking out of his room.

"What was that about?" My beautiful fertile, Frank, asked as he came out of my room dressed.

"Mikey was asleep and he wouldn’t let go of Sarria so she could piss."

"Oh." His smile was breathtaking and I couldn’t resist shoving him into the wall and kissing him violently. He responded and let me dominate the kiss like I knew he would. My stomach did flips and I could feel that his did too.

I could feel his heart beating quickly and mine did the same. (Dom’s heart’s do beat but only like 2 times a day. Where vampires, not freaks)

"Hey guys, save it for the bedroom. But not right now because I am kidnapping Frank for a mall trip." We stopped and looked to see Sarria smirking with her arms crossed looking at us.

"Not without a Dom." I said. I knew Sarria would protect Frank with her life, as he would for her, and that was what I was afraid of.

Sarria pouted "No! I want some time with my best friend!"

Mikey decided to show up now clad in black PJ pants.

"What if we got Sammi to go with them? We could chill with Jinxx." He said.

Sarria turned to face Mikey "Who’s Sammi? And while I’m asking, who’s Ray?"

That was unexpected.

"Sammi is a fertile mated to our friend Jinxx. Ray is one of our small circle of friends." I answered for him.

She looked at me then back at him "Oh. Still, I want some time with my best friend! I’ll hang with Sammi later if that’ll make you happy but my life has changed a lot in the past week. I want a little normal." She said.

Mikey looked conflicted. Dom’s have a hard time telling their Fertile’s no when they want something.

Giving in he sighed "Fine. But if you see a tall guy with long black hair following you, don’t panic and ignore him. That’s all the leeway your getting." He said.

She crashed into him with a hug, pecked his cheek, then skipped into his room.

Mikey blinked in shock.

::Sarria::
I skipped into Mikey’s room and my lips were warm from where they touched him. I picked out some clothes, went to the bathroom and showered.

I got dressed, did my make up then brushed my hair deciding to leave it down.

Walking out of the bathroom I went into the kitchen and had a pop tart. I brushed my teeth and yelled "Gerard stop screwing Frank! We need to head out!"

A throaty growl was all I got.

"Well then." I stuck my tongue out in the direction of the room and sat on the couch to watch TV.

I ignored Franks aroused screams of pain and Gerard’s animalistic growls by turning the TV louder.

The room was full of the sounds of Adventure Time for an hour at least. Frank came out looking flushed.

"Jeez, I get that your mated but tune it down." I smiled as he turned a deeper shade of pink.

"Come on." I turned off the TV and stood.

::Mikey::
WHERE IS IT!?

I ran around the room with my super speed throwing everything around looking for it. The velvet box that I knew would be important someday.

And that day is today.

I looked every where frantic, as I herd Frank come out of Gerard’s room and Sarria say "Come on."

She’s not going anywhere without what’s in that box!

WHERE?! WHERE?! WHERE?!

THERE! I grabbed the box and opened it.

A long gold chain with a carved sapphire on the end, a white gold shorter choker like necklace connected to it with a ruby surrounded by diamonds.

I ran out into the living room with the necklace in hand and ended up directly in front of Sarria. She blinked and looked up at me.

"Here." I held out the necklace. Her eyes gazed at it curiously.

I stood behind her and she lifted her ebony locks so I could put it on her. Her natural sent drew me to rest my nose in the crook of her neck and just breath it in.

My long arms wrapped around her waist and held her there. Not only was I enjoying her nearness, but also putting my natural sent on her so any Dom who came to close would know who she belonged to. I reverse pick pocketed $700 into her pocket.

I could feel her heart hammer in her chest and a blush come to her pale cheeks. Her eyes rolled back and her breathing got heavy. I could smell her arousal them forced myself to let go and back up.

I stood in front of her again. "Whenever you go somewhere without a Dom, wear that."

Sarria nodded and I pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Have fun." I murmured against her skin.

To both my delight and surprise, she got on her toes and pressed her lips to mine for a moment before grabbing Frank who had the car keys and taking off out the door.

I watched them drive off in one of Gerard’s cars: a 2011 Black Honda Accord.

"Did you give Frank the ring?" I asked my brother who stood beside me watching them drive away.

"Of course." He snickered as if he’d never be too stupid to forget.

Which I knew he would forget his pants if I didn’t leave a note for him every day.

I’m dead serious, no shit. That’s the sad thing.

::Sarria::

Frank put on The Misfits as we pulled away from the house, I can’t drive so he was.

"So when did you and Gerard know you were made for each other?" I inquired bubbly.

Frank blushed "I felt something since the day you punched that jock who stepped on me. I could feel that under his rage, he didn’t really want to hurt me."

"Aw. Why didn’t you tell me earlier?" I asked.

"I thought you’d be upset. I mean, you seemed to hate vampires so I didn’t want to upset you."

"Upset me? Frankito you could never upset me."

He smiled at my use of the nickname I have him as children.

"So you didn’t know you were a fertile? I didn’t either bu-"

"I’m not a fertile." I said coldly.

"I’m sorry. But.....you are. Why is that so hard for you to except?"

If anyone but Frank said that, I’d have slapped them.

"I can’t be. I mean, I just.......(sigh) I don’t know. I’m usually very open minded but I’ve been raised to believe that I was normal and that their was no such thing as vampires at all. I want to believe it.....I think a kinda do but......I just don’t want to." I never really thought about it.

"How do you feel about Mikey?"
"Mikey’s........wonderful. He’s a gentleman, his smile is breathtaking. He’s sweet but protective. He holds me close at night and doesn't want to let me go in the morning. We fit together like two puzzle pieces, to half's of the same whole. He always knows what to say, or when I need him. He’s fun to hang out with and makes me smile. I feel a little alone when ever he’s not there. I miss him all the time he’s not with me and I know that he misses me to but I don’t know how."

I would have never said that to anyone else.

"Time to play female friend! Have you guys fucked yet?" He asked like a preppy girl.

"Uh, no. I don’t think I’m ready for that. How did Gerard get in your pants so fast?" I countered.

"He tied me on my bed when my parents weren't home and-"

"Okay! Enough, please." I gagged making him grin. He wasn’t supposed to ACTUALLY tell me!

"Okay honey." he said.

My gaze found it’s way to his hands on the wheel where a gold ring glittered, sporting a cut ruby.

"Nice ring." I complemented.

"Nice necklace." He returned.

Soon, we pulled into the mall parking lot and got out, Frank locked the car and took my hand as we made our way in.

For some reason the term ‘Fertile Companions’ popped into my head.

I pointed to a thing labeled ‘Hurricane simulator’.

Frank smiled an I towed us in as he put $2 in the slot. We slid the door closed and the wind began. On a screen way the wind speed it was rising rapidly ‘20 25 40 47 ‘ and higher.

"Guess what?!" I yelled over the wind.

"what?"

"Here I am! Rock you like a hurricane!" I yelled/sung.

My hair billowed all over and Franks was kept under his hat.

He Smiled "It’s early morning
The sun comes out
Last night was shaking
And pretty loud
My cat is purring
And scratches my skin
So what is wrong
With another sin
The bitch is hungry
She needs to tell
So give her inches
And feed her well
More days to come
New places to go
I’ve got to leave
It’s time for a show"

We smiled at each other and sung together "Here I am! Rock you like a hurricane! Here I am! Rock you like a hurricane!"

The screen read ‘78 80 87’ behind us.

With the thing at full speed we went on

"My body is burning
It starts to shout
Desire is coming
It breaks out loud
Lust is in cages
Till storm breaks loose
Just have to make it
With someone I choose
The night is calling
I have to go
The wolf is hungry
He runs the show
He’s licking his lips
He’s ready to win
On the hunt tonight
For love at first sting"

::Andy::
I laughed as I recorded them on my cell phone singing the Scorpions ‘Rock you like A Hurricane’ in a hurricane simulator.

When it was over they got out and Frank helped Sarria fix her hair before taking her hand and walking into Hot Topic.

I sent the video to Gerard and Mikey as I followed them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commet Please? Do you like the involvment of Andy Biersack?

Anyway is it weird for Frank and Sarria to hold hands to you? I think it's normal, they are fertile compainons after all.

So What do you think? I WANT TO KNOW!