Sequel: Reprobate Romance
Status: Finished

I Hate To Be The One To Bear The Bad News

Have I Found You, Flightless Bird

Ronnie and I finally got back to our home after hours of paper work. It was so insane seeing him, holding his hand, kissing him. I know its only been three months or so but... its still a long time not seeing someone I spent everyday of my life with.

I pulled the house keys from my pocket, putting them in the door lock. When it opened Ronnie smiled bigger then ever, even bigger then when he saw me maybe. It was a different smile, relieved.

"I missed this so much. its so different from being in a jail cell everyday." He slowly walked through the door, flinching a bit. He was like a new dog I just brought home for the first time.. He's.. different. Sober.

I noticed his hands shaking. The drugs fucked him up a lot, his nervous system was fried.

"What do you wanna do first?" I shut the door when we both made our way through it, tossing the keys on the little table that was standing against the wall.

"Shower" He chuckled lightly but awkwardly at the same time. It was almost like we were meeting for the first time. We didn't exactly know how to act around each other yet, and the guilt was sitting in my stomach like food that hit me wrong. I still haven't said a word about Max.

"Towels are in the cabinet, you should remember baby" I gave him a comforting smile and slid my shoes and jacket off.I walked over to our little couch and plopped myself there, sighing heavily. This was so much to deal with. I had Ronnie back.

"W-will you come with me?" He bit his bottom lip, looking at me in a almost.. scared way.

He looked so innocent, so nervous. Ronnie Radke.. nervous? He stood there with both hands behind his back, looking around the room waiting for me to answer him. I honestly didn't believe he wanted to be intimate in anyway.. other then emotionally..

"Of course"

--

I turned the shower on, feeling the warm water pound onto my hand. Ronnie stood in the corner of the bathroom fully dressed. He looked even more scared and innocent in this dimmed light of the dark bathroom. When we redid the house, we chose a dark grey for the bathroom walls. Its relaxing.

I turned the hot water higher, we both loved hot showers.

I walked over to him, brushing his messy bangs from his beautiful eyes. My fingers found their way at the hemline of his shirt, I pulled it over his head. He shook his hair and curled his arms around his naked torso, he shivered with fear.

"Its okay, baby. " I whispered. "You're okay, I'm not leaving." My lips pulled into a reassuring smile, kissing his chest.

He nodded, trying to smile hopefully. I can't explain what he was scared of, but I knew the feeling all to well. He was just scared, of everything. Scared to me intimate, scared to be loved, scared to walk outside, scared to even move.

I watched his chest rise and fall as I unbuttoned his jeans. I felt his fingers run through my hair and pull the hairband from it, letting my dark red hair fall onto my shoulders.

I inhaled deeply, taking in everything. He wiggled out of his jeans and boxer briefs while I stripped my shirt and sweat pants from my tiny body.

Ours eyes met and his drifted towards my underwear that were still stuck to my body. I nodded, letting him know he could take them off. His cold fingers traced my hips as he pulled my black underwear down my body. He kissed my neck, breathing in my tired scent.

My fingers danced down his spine, to his hips, and then to his hand that was near by. Our fingers intertwined as I led him to the shower.

--

Ronnie's POV;

I hope this isn't a dream, I hope this is reality. It felt like a dream. I've dreamed of this for months. I never want to leave her side. I love her so much it hurts to think about leaving her even to get a glass of water.

I shivered as my back pressed against the cold wet tile of the shower, Delia stood in front of me leaning her head under the water. I watched as it rained down her body I missed so much, she was just as perfect as when I met her. I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful, perfect curves.

She's perfect. In every fucking way.

We locked eyes when her head lifted from the water, pondering the mystery of each other. I took my shaky hand and ran it up her side, feeling the soft skin I missed touching so much. Everything was so perfect.

Her arms pulled me into a warm embrace, we were standing under the water together. I slowly relaxed from my tense stance and wrapped my arms around her waist. It was like a beautiful movie scene, the water dripped from our limbs as we stood there locked together like two puzzle pieces. We even fit perfectly together.

My cheek rested against her head, I squeezed her into a tighter hug. I needed her close.

"I love you" I've been waiting to say that all day, I've been waiting to say that to her in person and out loud, not just over phone calls or letters.

"I love you, too" She kissed my collar bone, her lips brushed against my skin. Shivers were sent right down my spine.

She let go of me and reached for the coconut shampoo, my favorite. She still had it?

"You kept that?" I looked at her curiously, turning around so she faced my back.

"No, I used all of yours so I've been buying more. The smell made me think of you" She giggled a bit, and rubbed the soap between her hands.

"Did you think of me a lot?" My voice got a little choked up thinking about not being with her again. Her hands slipped into my jet black hair, and scrubbed the shampoo into my now longer locks. It felt so refreshing. I hated the showers in jail, then again who fucking wouldn't. they were disgusting. Being here with her was amazing.

"Always" She whispered, and kissed my shoulder blade.
♠ ♠ ♠
DFGTYGSDFGSDHJGFHJSDGFJHSGDJFGJSDGFJSDGFJSD FLUFF LOVE UGHHHHHHH. I LOVE HIM SO MMMMUUUCCCHHHH.

Comment please? There's only two comments and I have over 60 readers... and almost 20 subscribers.. come on now

P.s RONNIE FUCKING RADKE RETWEETED ME TODAY. Just had to get that out.