Sequel: Reprobate Romance
Status: Finished

I Hate To Be The One To Bear The Bad News

My love

After drying off from our quiet relaxing shower, we walked down to our bedroom.

Ronnie slid some boxier briefs on from the top drawer of the white dresser that sat against the pale blue wall. His tattoos looked gorgeous in the grey light that came from the window. I shook myself out of the day dream and walked over to my dresser which held nightgowns, undies, bras, ect. I pulled out a pair of flowered underwear, they weren't skimpy but they also weren't granny panties. They were, innocent. That's almost the theme today, innocent

After putting those on I put a plain black bra on as well and walked over to the Mac desktop Ronnie had bought me two years ago for my birthday. I opened Itunes;

My eyes darted towards one of my favorite artists; Sia. Shuffle turned on and My Love started playing.

I heard the wooden floors creek under Ronnie's tiptoeing feet, his arms wrapped around my waist. I inhaled his scent, savoring everything he had to give. His lips traced the crook of my neck, and down my shoulder to my collar bone. He placed light kisses on my cold skin before letting go of me.

My heart fell when he hands disappeared from my waist. I turned around, looking into his brown eyes that now told such a story.

There we stood, eyes locked together, in our under garments, alone, craving each others comfort. At least I was.

Ronnie's tattooed arms picked me up and brought me to our bed. He laid me down, my limbs still attached to his torso. My lips lightly touched his, pressing small kisses on his soft, desirable lips I've missed so much. My legs fell from his waist, causing him to lay more to the side of me. We fit like two puzzle pieces.

My freshly shaven legs rubbed against his, his strong arms pulled me into a tighter embrace. Our bodies were pressed together, half naked, wanting to be as close as possible.

--

Ronnie's POV;

Breathe me started to play from the computer.

I suddenly got lost in the music, I got lost in her, I was lost in everything..

Everything felt so right for once in my fucked up life. I knew this is where I should be, there was no more guilt eating me from the inside out. I should never have been in that cell and Delia has shown me why. I never should have gotten into drugs. I was pathetic.

Her painted black finger nails walked from my ribs to my hips. My heart rate sped up, knowing what I would be doing soon. I was never afraid of sex as much as I am now, its like I'm losing my virginity for the first time. No one has touched me like this in months, I know it seems a bit weird but when you're sitting in a jail cell for days on end not seeing a bit of sunlight, you change.

I jumped a bit when her hand slid down my boxers,

"If you aren't ready, we don't have to do this" Delia whispered, looking into my eyes.

"No-o I want to " I giggled a bit "Trust me"

She smiled. We both leaned in and kissed a little more intensely then before. I slid my tongue inside her mouth, tasting her. Her hair smelt like lavender, I was totally lost in love.

"Uhhgg" A moan escaped my mouth when she felt around in my underwear

Ohhmmygoddddddd that feelsso fuckingamazing

If she didn't stop what she was doing I was going to come faster then I ever have. Not being touched like this for months also makes you.. finish faster. great. I used to be able to have sex for hours on end. Although I was high most of the time..

My eyes rolled back into my head, I needed to be closer to her, I needed to be inside her.

"W-wait-t" I breathed and pulled the blanket on top of us as I rolled onto her, kissing down her beautiful body I needed so close to mine. I pecked her collar bone, to her breasts, down her stomach, and to her hips. I peeled her underwear down her legs with my teeth.

"Rronniee" she moaned my name when I licked her sensitive spot. Her fingers got tangled in my damp hair. I slid my finger inside her slowly. She responded. I flicked my tongue up and down. over and over, faster and faster until she motioned for me to come back up to her.

--
Delia's POV;

"Mmake love to me..?" My breathing died down as he came back up

I needed him, only him. I only wanted him

He nodded and smiled nervously. My hands shot down to his boxers that were tight around his hips from the massive erection he had since we started kissing, I pulled them down as far as I could reach, he slid them off and they got lost in the sheets that surrounded our needy bodies.

My silky legs coiled around his waist like a snake.

We both inhaled as he started to enter me, everything felt so warm and right. I loved him.

He bit down on my neck like a hungry immortal, sliding slowly in and out. in and out. I haven't felt like this in so long, even with Max. I didn't feel exactly like this. Maybe because this was the only person I should be making love to, maybe its because we belonged together, ever since we first saw each other at that concert. He's the one.

My back arched when he started to go a bit faster, hitting that one sacred spot inside me. Our hips moved in sync, dancing together.

All that was heard were our heavy breaths of extacy and the quiet music from the computer.

"K-k-kiss me-e" I wanted his lips against mine so badly. I didn't want to ever stop kissing him, ever.

Before I could inhale again, our lips crashed together. I slid my hand up his sweaty back, grabbing onto the first lock of hair I could find. I pulled his hair harder then ever, he was hitting that spot so perfectly I couldn't hold it in anymore.

My nails dug into his hips, pushing him into me harder.

His teeth pulled at my bottom lip, sucking and nipping at it as he sped up faster then ever.

"I'm g-gonna com-"

My legs buckled, squeezing onto him harder then ever as my orgasm flew through me.

"Aahuhhg" I was almost squeeking from the pleasure I felt, Ronnie rode through mine and soon followed.

Extacy

It was like a dream, I barely remember what happened before this. All that was on my mind was Ronnie.

We laid in the same position, breathing heavily and sneaking lazy kisses on each others sensitive bodies. I loved when he touched me, seeing his beautiful tattooed hands run up and down my thigh slowly and carefully was like watching a piece of art be created.

We were like a piece of art. I can't explain love, I can't explain bliss, but its beautiful. Its all I've ever had with him.

I am mended, I'll be with you.
♠ ♠ ♠
xjcvdvjdjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjddddddddddddddjjjjjjjjjjjj. Love scenes aren't my specialty.. sorry if this sucks.