Sequel: Reprobate Romance
Status: Finished

I Hate To Be The One To Bear The Bad News

Reprobate Romance

Getting ready for a party is always fun. I love dolling myself up. Tonight's birthday wear was a cute black dress with a white peter pan collar,It went a little past my knees which was covered by black tights. I slipped on some vintage heels, they were a mustard yellow with black lining. It was the end of February so I could still pull off very thin tights without being too hot. Especially with the spring breeze that was coming in.

Tonight I decided to straighten my hair. I still had some random layers leftover from my last haircut, before I decided to grow it out. So the choppy strands of hair laid on my chest. I had light make-up on tonight. My light layer of foundation made my skin soft and porcelain. The red lips really topped my little doll look off. My eyes look extremely big tonight with the dark liner I had on.

"You're so adorable" I heard Ronnie's raspy voice from the doorway, he stood there looking gorgeous as ever.

Black skinnys, white v-neck, black blazer and a studded belt. His chest looked perfect with his colorful tattoos peeking out. He never needed accessories, that's what his tattoos were for. He did his hair tonight for the little party I was having. It was clean, black, and shiny. Tiny bit teased but not too much.

"Thanks , you look very nice too" His eyes sparkled at me. I couldn't help but smile.

"You good to go?" He pointed behind him with his thumb.

Ugh no.

"Mhm, Let me grab my bag and I'll meet you in the car" He gave me a thumbs up and walked back down the hall on his heels.

We were having the party at Maggie's house, her place was much bigger then mine and it was sort of a surprise party I guess. I didn't know who was coming and who wasn't.

My tall heels clacked on the hardwood floors as I walked over to my bed, picking my little band bag up. My phone vibrated.

From Max: Please. Please can I see you? I swear I won't let him see me.

I sighed looking at the desperate message from Max. This morning he texted me while I was out with Ronnie asking if he could come to the party. I felt awful saying no.. but he knew he couldn't get anywhere near Ronnie.

To Max: Stop it. You know you can't. I'm sorry, don't screw this up. please

My entire body weighed down from the guilt. I can't tell Ronnie, not now. I can't.

I shook the image of Max from my mind, heading out the door. He can't find out.

--

"Do you know when everyone's coming?" I hated waiting for people.. well.. people I didn't know were coming to see me of all people.

Maggie winked at me while I paced back and forth in her bedroom. I was incredibly nervous

"Calm down before you have another anxiety attack. One in two weeks is enough for me" Maggie laid back onto her puffy bed, covering her eyes with her hands.

"I'm sorry! You know how I am. Who's idea was it to have a surprise party, FOR ME"

Groaning, I sat on the floor pouting like a child. I honestly didn't want this party. I was stressed out about things that haven't even happened yet.

I then groaned even louder when I heard a knock on the downstairs door.

"Stay here and pout for a little while longer, I'm going to greet your guests." She stared me down until her body was out of f the room.

I laid there, lifelessly on the floor thinking about where I'd rather be right now.

Paris. A Cafe in Paris France reading a novel

At a David Bowie concert

Laying under the stars with Jim Morrison serenading words of wisdom into my ears

Anywhere but here. Lost in my thoughts a loud tap on the window startled me. I pulled myself off the floor, walking over to the twin windows of Maggie's bedroom.

My eyes shifted around, trying to see what could be causing the noise. Everything was so dark, it was about 8:34pm at night.. I don't know who would be outside throwing stuff at the window. I unlocked the two windows, pushing them open hoping I could get a better look. The crisp air shocked me as it flew into the bedroom, and the person standing outside the window, also shocked me.

Fuck my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please!