Every Angle

Every Angle- "You're such an idiot!" Chapter 1 Part Two

I was inches behind Edward and I covered his eyes. He was so startled he jumped a foot of the ground. By that time I was rolling on the marble floor laughing. That's 'ROTFL' Volturi style. He gave me a weird look and I leapt to my feet.

"You sure are jumpy. I was just playing around," I said with mock innocence and false puppy dog eyes.

"You're impressive, you know that?"

"I try," I sneered and flipped my hair sarcastically.

"No, I mean really." His eyes seemed lost now, he wasn't paying attention. Thinking about something else. Someone else.

"Who is she, and what happened to her?" My blunt question caught him off guard.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"I am not stupid. Don't you dare treat me like I am," I said in a voice barely above a whisper.

"Fine. Her name... Her name was Bella Swan. She killed herself after I left her." His pain was affecting me. I am very sensitive to vibes.

"Bella Swan, age eighteen, brown hair, average height and weight, of Forks Washington," I recited.

"How do you do that?" He was amazed.

"Photographic memory plus daily census. And anyway, Isabella Swan is not dead. The census is updated every day at 8:00 pm. It's nearly midnight."

"You don't know anything. She is dead. And now I'm going to kill myself," he added. I randomly tackled him to the ground and wrapped my hands around his throat, baring my teeth. He was only startled for a second.

"Kill me."

"YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT! GET YOU HEAD OUT OF YOUR BUTT AND LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN GOOD. I WILL NOT KILL YOU. THE VOLTURI WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO KILL YOU. IF YOU INSIST ANY LONGER, I WILL SHRINK YOU TO THE SIZE OF A KEN DOLL AND KEEP YOU AS A PET!" I shouted in his ear. Literally in his ear, well, because his hearing was so sensitive. He frowned and I got off of him.

"That's what I thought!" I once again flaunted that I was right. He was speechless. We sat there in silence.

"I guess I am going to have to take that risk," he strained out.

"I give up on you. You're a hopeless, idiotic case. I really hate you. So you know what? I'm not going to save you. I am going to be nice to you. That's the most harmful thing I can do for you." I smiled evilly.

"I'm thirsty." He tried to change the subject.

"I won't forget what you're going to do to Bella."

"Abella, I am really thirsty. Aro said you have something here?"

"I will get it, Edward. You just sit and relax." I began my scheme. I ran upstairs and grabbed a few Popsicles out of the freezer.

"What IS that?" He sounded disgusted.

"It's a blood Popsicle."

"That's nauseating."

"I think it's hilarious and ironic," I stated.

"Well, I'm not eating it."

"Edward, eat it. Please. You're thirsty," I insisted. He sighed and I tossed him a red Popsicle. He gagged, but devoured the thing.

"Delicious, right?" I smirked. He glared at the floor.

"I don't drink human blood."

"Well you just did, buddy!" I slapped him on the back. He jerked forward because of the force I used. I snickered.

"So, Edward, can I ask you a favor?"
♠ ♠ ♠
READ ON TO FIND OUT ABELLA'S FAVOR!!! Lots of drama, huh? More, better stuff to come. Feedback please! I love writing this story, but I need to get feedback before I write more.