Status: Complete

A Daydream Away

Chapter 12

* 4 MONTHS LATER*
Four months was too long to be away from anyone. But everyone you love being in a different state was the hardest thing i have ever had to face. Although I still spoke on the phone most nights to family, Alex and the rest of the guys. It always left me holding back tears until i hung up. Then i let them flow My heart hurt when i heard of all the good times they were having and i wasn't there. I should have ran off of that plane like Rachel did on friends. Ana knew to give me an hour after i hung up to control myself. We still got along amazingly well, people actually thought we were sisters because of how close we were. College was going well but it was hard work, harder than i expected it to be,

God i wish Alex was here. Just to hug me and tell me i was amazing, because with college was starting to get to me.He always seemed to make everything better. When i was sad i listened to his sweet voice and it made me happy or when i was stressed it made me calm. I wasn't getting A+ like i usually did and i was still working my ass off. Tonight however, i got to write article on some band that the lecturer wouldn't tell any of us who it was. IT still ment i could let my hair down and enjoy tonight

Ana had wanted to come along with me so she could take videos and pictures. Also because we got backstage passes so she wanted to meet the band whoever they were. I was excited about getting to see something i enjoyed and it would mean i had something fun to tell the guys about next time i spoke to them.

"Hurry up Lace, we're gonna be late and miss the support acts." Ana yelled and folded her arms accross her chest pretending to be mad at me.

"Alright you! i'm ready!" I entred the living room slighly out of breath from rushing around.

"WOW Lace you look hot!" She winked

"Thanks. So do you!"

"I know right"

I laughed and pulled her towards the door "We're going to be late if you don't hurry up" I mocked her.

When we arrived at the venue all the memories of tour came flooding back. Everything i did in New York these days seemed to remind me of ATL and in particular Alex. I really did miss them. I recognised the bus in the car park. It looked like their bus but maybe someone just had a bus like them. It is possible. Just the though of them being here made my heart beat faster and my tummy do flips.

"OHEMGEE" Ana squeeked from my side.

"What Ana?"

"Don't you know who this is playing tonight?" I shook my head. "They didn't tell you?"

"Who didnt tell me what?" She looked at me as if i was stupid and then it clicked it looked like their bus because it was their bus. My boys were in town. My smile reached all the way up to my eyes. I couldn't wait to see them all again. I joined in with Ana in jumping up and down in the car park. "THEY'RE HERE!!! I GET TO SEE THEM AGAIN. YOU GET TO MEET THEM!!!" Her grin grew but she immediately looked sad again as she looked to the ground playing with the hem of her shirt.

"I look a mess, not nice enough to meet ALL TIME FUCKING LOW LACEY!"

"Ana they have seen me when i haven't washed three days. You look hot. They will love you because i love you. Now come on i see Vinny, i'm, going to say hey you can either stay here and be sad to come with me to meet my family your choice!" I turned to walk as fast as my legs would take me towards the door where Vinny was carrying boxes that were piled above his head.

I started to pick up pace and run towards him and both of us falling to the floor. i began to laugh but his hat was covering his head so he couldn't see.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN...." He readjusted his hat before noticing who it was that knocked him to the ground. "Lacey girl i've missed you how've you been?" He gave me a bear hug making it harder for me to breathe.

"I've ........ been....... better........when ........ i ........can.........actually BREATHE!" He let me go and giggled to himself

"Sorry Lace, it's just been too long. Too Long!!" He got up, wiped down his jeans and began picking up the boxes and their contents off of the floor. I heard a cough from behind us and when Vinny say her his eyes widened.

"Vinny meet my roommate Ana. Ana meet vinny, the merch dude!" I winked at him

"It's nice to meet you Ana. Now lets get you inside to your boyfriend and brothers."

When we got inside i was nervous about seeing them, what if they didn't miss me and stuff. I found myself laughing at the conversation happening in the green room and turned to see Ana go a paler shade than she usually is. she was obviously nervous too.

"Why would you think Pirate penguins are better than ninja turtles?" Jack asked Rian. I decided to join the conversation.

"Because jack pirate penguins get to have a fucking ship and a big assed sword" He turned and his eyes almost popped out of his head.

"LACEYKINS I MISSSSSSSEEEEEEDDDDD YOOOOOOUUUUUU! DONT EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN." He picked me up and hugged me tighter. I felt at home with these guys.

"I missed you too Jackykins. That girl over there is Ana. Ana these mad people in here are All Time Low, well half of them anyways!"

"Jack put down my sister its my turn to hug her. Hi Ana" Rian moaned like a three year old and waved to Ana. I let go of jack and ran to him as jack went to hug (really attack) Ana.

"I missed you big bro. How have you been? Anything exciting happening? How's you and Cassadee? Yes i know about you two! Hows tour?" all my questions were said extremely fast but i felt like i had been away from them forever and needed to catch up.

Rian laughed "calm down kiddo, i didnt understand anything after i missed you.I missed you too sis" I felt safe in Rian's arms he was always there to kick some guys ass if they broke my heart or made fun of me.

My heart stopped when i saw him walk through the door. He didnt notcie me at first but when he did he just stared at me. Our eyes met and i ran to him and jumped into his arms and he kissed me and spun me around like they do in movies. He put me back down but kept me in his arms where i belong.

"God i've missed your sexy ass Lacey!" He whispered in my ear making my body tingle all over.

"I've missed your sexy ass too." I kissed him again with passion like it was the last time i would kiss him. My hands immediately moved to his hair and my fingers ran through it as his hands lightly rubbed over my back and bum, We were so caught up in each other that we didnt even realise they others leave the room.

"So it seems we have the place to ourselves and a half hour before i go on stage" Alex wiggled his eyebrows and i grinned like a kid on christams day as he place soft kisses on my neck and moved them down to my collarbone.

Lets just say we got a tad sweaty before he even got on stage.

" I hate being apart from you Lex." I sighed drawing shapes on his bare chest s he ran his fingers through my hair.

" I know it sucks Lace, it took me a week to even sleep without you there beside me."

"snap, i even wore your shirt in bed to see if it would help. Nothing works as good as the real you though." He kissed my forehead.

"If i could stay here forever i would you know that right?" I nodded and placed soft kisses on his chest and made my way up to his lips. " I got you a little something" He moved to get into his jacked pocket and pulled out a small ring box.

"Lex what is that?" I asked shocked by the whole thing.

"Well i know we have only been together for a short time but i know you're the one i want to be with for the rest of my life Lacey. Don't worry i'm not asking you to marry me YET" He emphasised the word yet so i knew he would one day, causing me to blush." This ring is my promise. To one day make you my wife and to be with you until we are old and grey. I promise to never hurt you and to do my best to always make you happy so will you take this ring and promise to be with me forever?" He looked nervous as i waited to answer him,making him sweat a little

"Alex it's beautiful and yes i promise to be with you foreve and to one day become Mrs Alex Gaskarth" I kissed him as his hands began to wander over my body as i caught a glimpse of the clock. "SHIT ALEX! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON STAGE 5 MINS AGO!" We both hurried to grab out clothes and put them on rushing to the stage where chants of all time low could be heard and a panicky looking Matt pacing back and forth. Alex kissed my head and lips before running on stage to his loving fans.

I glanced down at the ring that was on my hand, i knew seeing them again would make everything ok. I watched them WOW the crowd and jump and dance around. A massive grin grew on my face.

" What's got you so happy Lace?" Ana asked . I lifted my hand to show her my ring. Her eyed grew wide and her mouth dropped open. "DID HE PROPOSE?"

"Sort of. I mean he said we would get married done day but right now he promises to make me happy" I blushed " My life is fucking awesome isn't it?" she nodded as we both turned around to watch the guys in action.My boys in action.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right now i'm only getting comments from a few awesome people who know who they are, so a few more would be good to make me feel loved lol
xx