Status: Complete

A Daydream Away

Chapter 13

I had the next few days off college so it ment i could spend every moment possible with the guys. Ana seemed to be getting along very well with them. They liked her which made me relax as my best friend loved my other best friends. I hadn't spoke to Becky for a few months. Her and Garrett did get together during the tour, she moved to Arizona but they had a bad break-up and she blamed me for it because "I was the reason they were together in the first place" She didn't know how right she was. Oh well as much as i got upset over it i had Ana now.

"So what are our plans for today babes?" Alex asked whilst putting his arms around my waist.

"What would you like to do?"

"GO SEE THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING!" Jack yelled from the kitchen

"FUCK YES! Can we babe?" Alex looked down at me with those sorft brown eyes

"Yeah, you guys can go see it if you want."

"You're not coming?" He pouted slightly.

"I've already seen it, so i thought me and Ana could go shopping whilst you all go the the Empire State Building and then we could meet up later." He gave me the puppy-dog eyes that were impossible to say no to. "I might even give you a fashion show of what i've bought later if you want?" I whispered making him grin widely and start to kiss my neck.

"I would love a fashion show but i want you to come with us."

"Fine i'll go get dressed. Be right back bitches!" I turned and walked towards my closet to pick out clothes.

After getting ready we all headed out for the day. We took lots of pictures and shared stupid stories basically everything you normally do with best friends. I could see a spark between Zack and Ana but i didnt want to push them into anything as i saw how well it worked last time.

"I love this picture!" I said looking through all the pictures Ana took today. It was of us all and we all looked so happy. Jack had his tongue sticking out, Alex had one arm around me and the other hand was making the peace sign while he kissed my cheek and smiled to the camera at the same time (how he did it i have no idea), Ana was on Zacks back kissing his cheek and rian had his arm around my shoulder both of us showing our identical smiles.

"Mee too. I want a copy for the tour bus." Alex said from my side

"That way i will always be in your bunk!" I smiled and turned to kiss his cheek aand rested my head on his chest again.

"True but it would be better if you were in my bunk" He smirked and winked at me.

I sighed "Is that all you think about Gaskarth?"

"Are you complaining Dawson?

"No, i'm not!"

Just as we were about to kiss Alex's phone went off. He looked at who was calling him and kissed my forehead before getting up to go to my room and shut the door. He doesn't usually move away from me when he gets phone calls. Who was calling him that he couldn't saty on the couch? I looked to Rian with questioning eyes and he just shrugged as did Jack and Zack. I'm a nosy person so i would find out even if it meant asking him outright. He came back in with a small smile on his face. Now i was really curious.

Unlucky for me he never left his phone unattended. I guess i would have to wait till he went to sleep to find out. So when we both went for an 'early night' i thought it would only be a matter of time before he went to sleep. We watched 'The Proposal', ' Final Destination 1' which caused me to turn my head into his chest to cover my eyes, im sure this is why he picked this film and finally we watched ' What Happens in Vegas" and soon i could hear light snoring beside me. I couldnt help but notice how peacefull he was when he slept. His chest moving up and down at an even pace and there was a smile on his face. I kissed his chest and made my way up to his mouth. I was happy with Alex and i knew i wanted him to be in my life forever. I knew he would be mine as i glanced at my ring and smiled. I clossed my eyes and slowly could feel myself fall asleep but I heard his phone go off and went to answer it. I saw the name Charlotte flash on the screen who was she?

"Hello." I said groggily as i was just about to go to sleep.

"Hey sweetcheeks" A very squeeky sounded girl on the other end answered. "Alex are you there?" I stayed silent. "ALEX! I said i was sorry about the other night" She pleaded sounding as if she was in tears.

I hung up and dropped the phone causing Alex to jump up in bed.

"Lacey, what are you doing? It's like 4am, come back to bed. Its cold without you here." He smiled.

"Alex?"

"Yeah babe?" He answered yawning making it obvious he needed more sleep.

"WHO THE FUCK IS CHARLOTTE?" His eyes just widened and somehow i figured he wasn't as tired anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope the story is ok for y'all. Hopefully i will updats as much as i can this weekend as i start Uni on Monday so might not have alot of spare time. xx