Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

Perfect.

Jeff’s POV

It was already 4:00 when all this was over. Katie and I were all set and had decided that we would go to the game together and find somewhere to all go for a late dinner.

“Are you almost ready!?” I yelled up the stairs at her. “You do know that I have a game to get to, right?”

“Well someone thinks they’re funny…” She said as she came down the stairs putting her earring in.

She looked gorgeous. Her blonde hair was so beautifully straightened and framing her face. She looked just perfect. I didn’t even know what to say.

“You look amazing.” I said to her and she blushed.

“Why thank you sir.” She smiled. “I need you to help me quick.”

“Whatever you want.” I said walking toward her.

“Can you zipper the back of my dress?”

I walked behind her and tried so hard to just focus and quickly zipper her dress without thinking of anything. I wanted to do so much with her, but I knew I couldn’t rush anything. “Sure.” She pulled her hair over to the side, exposing her bare back and I just wanted to see her entire body bare.

“All set.” I said and I got away from behind her as soon as possible. I knew that if I stuck around, I would definitely be late for my game. I might not have made it at all.

“Alright, let’s get out of here. Wouldn’t want to make you late.” She said winking at me.

We went to walk out the door, but she stopped quick to give the dog a kiss. Oh how I wish I was that dog…

We ran out and got in the car and buckled up as I turned it on.

She turned on the radio and started singing, “Woahhh never gonna grow up… hahh. Never gonna slow down. We were— Oh sorry.” She smiled.

“I kinda like you.” I said to her. I couldn’t help myself. She was seriously the perfect girl… My soulmate. I could just feel it. I had known her for 2 days and we had already been on a rollercoaster of experiences. So much had happened, it was crazy.

“Hey, you’re not so bad yourself.” She said back to me and giggled. “Oh, by the way, how much do I owe you for my ticket?”

“You’re joking, right?”

“Huhh?”

“I get however many tickets I want— for free. I play for the team, remember?” I smiled at her and grabbed her hand. “You don’t need to worry about anything.”

I tried to assure her. Was she seriously going to pay me for a ticket?

“Are you sure!? I don’t want to take advantage of you. I mean, I don’t want to make it obvious that I am just in it for the perks of dating an NHL player.” She smiled. It was a perfect smile too.

I could not get over it. She was just so amazing to me tonight.

I pulled into the lot of the RBC Center.

“Hey Frank!” I greeted our guard.

“Good evening!” he said to me. “Who is the lovely lady?”

“Oh, I’m sorry. This is Katie… my girlfriend.” I said and we both smiled.

“Very nice to meet you!” she said politely.

“You as well, Ms. Katie.” He said back to her.

I noticed Rosey behind me… how could I not? He was beeping like a lunatic.

“I better go.” I suggested and started to drive over into a parking spot.

“And now to meet the rest of them…” She said nervously.

“You’ve already met my family and Brandon and Chad sure feels comfortable around you.” I tried to reassure her. “Plus they all talked about you throughout the whole practice and the entire time in the locker room. You’re a hit.”

“That is so embarrassing!”

“Why? They all think you are gorgeo—“ I cut myself off when Katie smiled and I heard a knocking at my window.

“Let’s go, big boy!” Chad yelled through the window. “I’ll escort the lovely lady.”

I laughed, “Having this fool walking in with us is sure gonna be interesting.” She said.
She was exactly right.
I got ready to get out of the car. “I don’t know what you are worried about. You’re perfect.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! I'm sorry this has taken so long to be updated. I've been crazy busy and it doesn't help that I have had the worst writers block ever. Short and nothing really good, but here you go. I figured something was better than nothing.
I am not sure about the link thing, but I hope it works!
If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them. So comments or inboxes are greatly appreciated(:

Alright so I just checked the link and it didn't work. Sorry! If anyone knows how to do it could you please let me know? THANK YOU! (((:
Thanks for sticking around! 22 subbers and over 200 readers. I don't even believe it! I hope you guys are all enjoying it!
Thank you again for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.