Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

Oh please!

The locker room was exciting, to say the least. Chad walked us in a started screaming and got all the guys going. It was only about 4:30 when we got there and the jokes went on for about 15 minutes, until Cody walked in with all the boys. Then they were instantly the hit of the show. I went over and started to talk to her and grabbed Mason.

Jeff’s phone started to ring and he picked it up and walked away to talk for a few minutes. When he was all done, he came back and pulled me to the side. My parents and everyone are here. I am going to go up and find them so I can give them tickets, but you can stay here if you want with this little guy.

“I’ll come with you, let me just give him back.” I said and I smiled.

“Or you can take him.” He smirked. “Hey mom… dad… this is Katie. And Mason—her son.”

“Oh my god! That’s not even funny!” I freaked out back at him.

“Fine! But seriously, you can take him. He likes you.”

I smiled at him and walked over to Cody. “Hey, Jeff has to take tickets up to him family. Can I take your baby?”

“You want to take my husband?” She joked.

“No, just Mason.” I smiled.

“Sure, honey. Do you want to just take him back to the seat with you whenever you come to sit? We are going over there now.”

“If you want me to, definitely! I am in love with him!” I told her back.

“Do you want to just take the diaper bag, too— just in case!”

I laughed a little. “Sure!”

She handed me a beautiful big coach bag. “I would hardly call this a diaper bag!” I told her.
“Oh please!” She said and I smiled and walked back over to Jeff.

“Ready?” He asked, grabbing my hand.

“Yup! Let’s go!”
♠ ♠ ♠
REALLLLLLY short! I have more, but the chapter is ending here because the next one is a change, so here you go for now. Comments would make it go a little faster, just saying;)