Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

I told you last night!

He grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs

“Hey, we look good with a kid.” I joked at him.

He grabbed Mason from me and made adorable little faces and noises at him as we walked. “See? I told you last night!” He winked at me.

“Ew. Is this what I think it is? THIS is my competition?” I heard behind me and turned around thinking there was going to be a fight. Who would start a fight in the VIP area of the RBC center?

To my own surprise the girl was looking at me. Jeff handed me the baby and jumped in front of me.

“Come on Julia! It’s over. I don’t want to do this anymore. It’s over. I’ve moved on… Now it’s your turn!” Jeff snapped back at her.

I looked, in disbelief, behind her at his family and could see that they were shocked too. I couldn’t believe that this was happening. I didn’t want to cause these problems.

“Move on? Are you serious? You promised that I was the only one for you and now—her! You thought that you could cheat on me and I would get mad and just go. I guess the NHL really has gotten to you!”

Cheated? I could not believe what I was hearing. I could feel tears starting to run down my face.

“You will say or do anything to cause problems for me! Stop making things up to try to ruin things. It isn’t going to work between us, okay?” He continued to shoot her down. “Do you understand it yet? We aren’t anything!”

Now the tears were really coming. It was a combination of the fact that he might have been cheating on someone with me and the way he was yelling at her. I couldn’t handle it if he was throwing those words at me. I already couldn’t imagine being without him.

Jill must have seen me crying behind Jeff and she came walking over through it all. She put her arm around me for comfort.

“I just don’t understand how we could be so close and you can just be two timing me after everything we have gone through! She isn’t anything special!”

After she said that, I took one look behind her at their family and I pulled away from Jill and walked over to the bathroom with Mason. She followed behind me.

“Kate! Katie! Kate! Wait!” Jill yelled behind me.

We walked into the Family Lounge bathroom in the RBC centers VIP area. I sat on the couch with the baby and Jill came and sat next to me.

“Please listen to me!” She begged.

“I’m sorry! I wasn’t walking away from you, I just didn’t want to listen to them fight anymore. I really didn’t want to put your family through this.” I stopped crying. “But could you please tell me one thing?”

“Definitely!”

“Was she lying?”

“Julia!? Of course!” I smiled. “Jeff would never cheat on anyone! Trust me! I know him better than I know myself! I can tell he really likes you.”

I started to smile.

“Okay, now it’s my turn to ask a question.”

“Anything.” I told her.

“Is this your surprise?”

“What?” I asked he confused.

“The baby… Jeff texted me and said he was coming up and you guys had a surprise. I know he doesn’t have any kids but—do you?”

“Wait! You think he is mine?? NO WAY!” I laughed. “This is Cam’s son!”

“Oh I am so sorry!” She apologized.

I started laughing and she joined.

“Hold on!” She said. “Then, what is your surprise!?”

“I have no idea!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are nice(: