Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

I love it

“Not exactly.” I told her. “Jeff’s ex-girlfriend is his sister’s friend and she is here saying that he cheated on her with me and all this stuff. They were fighting outside, but I had to leave. I couldn’t listen to her yell at him and accuse him of things and he was shooting some mean things back too. I really wanted to be there for him, but I had the baby and I just couldn’t handle it.”

“Oh, honey!” Cody put her arm on my shoulder.

“It’s okay.” I told her. “We will be fine.”

She smiled.

“We have to be fine— I want these seats every game!”

Cody began to laugh. “You are so cute! Let me text Cam and tell him that it’s all good. He was really worried about you two.”

“He’s so sweet!” I said. “Especially the kissy faces he is making at you right now.”

She looked up at him across the ice into the locker room tunnel. “What a goof. Nol look.” She pointed at him.

“DADDYYYYY!!” Nolan started to scream and jump up and down.

“Awwwww.” I went on for almost a minute. “That is so cute!”

Cody’s phone started to go off and I looked up to see Cam on the phone. He turned and walked away, back into the locker room.

~Hello.

She answered.

~Is everything okay?

~Okay yeah. I’ll tell her.

~That’ll be nice. Good!

~Alright, good luck tonight.

~Love you.

~Bye.

She smiled and hung up, turning to me.

“Watch down the tunnel.” She said to me and I looked at her confused.

“Just watch…” She pointed.

I saw Jeff come out to just where I could see him. He was mouthing something and I could not understand what, so I texted him and held up my phone so he would know what I did.

-What? I can barely see you.

He walked into the locker room and came back out within seconds, phone in hand.

I got a text back-

-Oh, sorry. I was just trying to say that I enjoy the fun we have together and it is so nice to have someone that is so easy to talk to. Even after just 2 days, I can’t imagine my life without you. Trust me, Julia is no match for us. We WILL get through this... no question about it. I talked to my family after all that and they feel so bad that you had to go through that. Dinner is on for after, but they want to go back and get changed, cause they all feel underdressed compared to you. I promise this time;) See you after the game.

I went to text him back and another one came in-

-Actually I will see you during the game(;

I sent a text back-

-Don’t worry about before. We’ll be fine. Can’t wait for after! Good luck! :)
I looked back up and he left the tunnel.

Minutes later I still hadn’t gotten anything back. I figured they had to put their phones away.
Just when I went to put my phone back into my bag, it vibrated.

Jeff had sent me a multimedia message. The caption was-

-I don’t need luck, cause…

I opened the video.

It was of him singing—

“You got me and baby
I got you
Yea you're it, the missing piece that makes me fit
I got you, the breath I breathe, and there ain't nothing else I need
Baby I got you, “
It was so corny, but sweet and from the heart.

I texted him back-

-I love it<33

I couldn’t stop smiling

I got a text back and opened it-

-I love you.

I looked up with a huge smile on my face and saw Jeff.

He smiled and blew me a kiss. Now the smile really wouldn’t be coming off my face— for days.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry guys. I know it's been so long! Hope you like it, and I promise to update faster this weekend and possibly tomorrow(: