Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

HE SHOOTS!

“This is not going well at all.” Cody turned and said to me.

“Ughh, I know.” I said back.

The first period had just ended and it was 3-0 Devils. They just weren’t playing well… Jeff especially. I couldn’t help but think that it was because of me.

I texted him-

-What’s going on out there? Someone can’t get it in… (;

I figured it would be best to joke about it. It would be a long night if everyone was serious, right?

He texted me back-

-…well someone thinks their funny.

-Sorry): I’m just kidding.

-I was too. I am playing like crap out there. If only I could have kissed you, just once, before I started playing…

-If only;)

I looked up smiling. “What’s that about?” Cody smirked.

“Oh, nothing.” I smiled.

“Yeah, okay.” She winked. “Who wants something to eat?”

“MEEEE!” Nolan and Parker both screamed.

“I’m gonna come. I’ll take the baby.”

I picked up the carseat and we walked up to the stands.

For those two little boys, we came back to the seats with 2 ice creams, a pretzel, a snowcone and 2 sodas.

The second period was about to start. First out on the ice was, none other than, Cam Ward. Next up- Jeff Skinner. He looked right at me and winked… I could get used to this.

3 minutes into the period and the Canes were on a powerplay. Tuomo Ruutu to Jeff Skinner. HE SHOOTS! Right off the post. He charges after it and gets control. Skinner with it again, to Ruutu, back to Skinner and now to Staal. GOAL! THE HURRICANES ARE ON THE BOARD! The place went wild!

“GOAL BY YOUR CAPTAIN, NUMBER TWELVE, ERIC STAAL! AND AN ASSIST TO CALDER WINNER, JEFF SKINNER AND ALSO NUMBER FIFTEEN TUOMO RUUTU!" The announcer went crazy!
♠ ♠ ♠
Words can not even describe how sorry I am that this took so long. It is really short, but I needed to cut it in half. I am finishing the next one now. Comment if you like it!