Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

This thing is a tank!

“Hey, I forgot to tell you. You are gonna have to drive.”

“What? This thing is a tank!”

“You’ll be fine! She drives so smooth, you will want to go out and buy one tomorrow.”

“Yeah, if I suddenly came up with $60,000, maybe.”

“Oh, just put it on your Christmas List.” I joked.

She helped me in the car and then took my crutched and threw them into the back seat.

“Let’s do this thing.” She said as she got in the car and turned it on, adjusting the seat.

I started laughing a little bit to myself.

She looked at me as she started pulling out. “What?” She asked paranoid.

“Nothing… it’s just—That sounded inappropriate.”

“How?”

“Uhmm, you just said, ‘Let’s do this thing’. Come on! Seriously?”

“You would, you sick freak. You have a dirty little mind.”

“Oh, you like it.”

She smirked at me, and again I thought it was so hot.

“Never said I didn’t…” She answered back and started driving out.

Why was she doing this to me tonight? I just want to go home and take all of her clothes off. I am not even worried about the pain in my knee right now, all I wanted to do was—

She cut off my thoughts. “Do you have a headache? Cause I was gonna put on the radio.”

“No I’m good!” I smiled at her.

She pressed on the music.

“I’m so addicted to- All the things you do- When you’re going down with me- In between the sheets- Or the sound you make- With every breath you take- It’s unlike anything- When you’re loving me.” Saving Abel’s Addicted started to play.

Of course. .. I thought to myself. I need to change this way of thinking.

“You know where you’re going, right?”

“I am gonna go to your place. I will get you all set up and then crash on the couch, if that’s alright?”

“It’s more than alright. You can stay in my bed. I have a king, so we don’t even have to be near each other. I don’t want to make things weird.” I answered back.

“Perfect.” She smiled. “It’s not like I have to go to work tomorrow or anything…”

“Sorry about that, pretty girl.” I said and grabbed her arm, causing her to pull her hand from the wheel and place it in mine.

“It’s okay.” She looked at me. “If I did, I wouldn’t be able to be with you right now.”
I smiled at her.

“Well, this looks like the place!” She said, pulling into the parking garage.

She pulled into a spot right up front and turned off the car, taking her seatbelt off.

“I’ll come around and help you.”

She got out and walked around to my door, grabbing the crutches on the way. I handed her my phone and wallet and put my hat on her head, playfully.

“Let’s go, my friend.” She said as she let me pass her as she closed my door and locked the car.

“Let’s…”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, but I feel like I owe you guys since it's been so long. Just seems like a good place to stop and I am thinking about changing it up a little for the next paragraph. I will try to write more tonight! (: