Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

Rosey Rocks?

“Alright, my love, this would be the room.” I said to her when we got in front of the door. “The key is on my car keys, so it’s all you.”

“Oh…” she laughed. “My bad.”

We walked into the room and I must have left the air-conditioning on. It was like a freezer.
“Let’s get you all set in bed.” She said to me.

“Yes, mommy.” I answered back, hitting her in the butt with my crutch.

She shreaked and started running down the hall into my room.

When I finally crutched down there, she looked at me like she had been waiting on my bed for hours.

“Alright, where are your pajamas, young man?”

“Pants are in the bottom drawer, and t-shirts are in the middle.”

She pulled out a pair of black Canes sweatpants and a red shirt.

“Rosey Rocks?” she read, questioning me.

“He gave them to everyone… don’t ask.” I answered grabbing them from her.

“Oh no! I am totally wearing this shirt. Do you really think I am gonna sleep in this dress?”

“I—“ she cut me off.

“Plus, he is by far my favorite player on the team.”

“…very funny.”

She smiled, “You can take this…” She said handing me a Gray Carolina Hurricanes shirt.
“Not trying to criticize all of your clothing, but do you only have Hurricanes stuff?”

“Pretty much. It comes with the territory.” I joked.

“…Yeah. And the big contract.”

“You think you’re funny or something!?”

“Actually, I know I am. And go get dressed so we can watch a movie or something!”

“Yes boss!”

“And knock before you come out. I am gonna change too. “

“And if I don’t?”

“Trust me, you do not want to see that…”

“Well actually, I do.”

“Perv, go in the bathroom. Those meds have you all loopy!” She said very gently pushing my shoulder.

You don’t know the half of what these meds are doing to me. I thought to myself as I crutched over to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is even shorter than the last one, but I am having trouble writing something long. Kinda have a writers block deal going on. I'm really sorry.
Starting another chapter now, but I can't guarantee that I will be able to come up with enough to put it up tonight. Would you rather I keep putting up small ones until I get something good, or not put anything up and just try to get a good long chapter? Let me know(: