Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

That makes one of us...

Even though I already knew it, I was so happy to hear her say that.

I put my hand around the back of her head and pulled her in, kissing her forehead.

“So you’re not totally freaked about this?” she asked me.

“Not at all.”

“That makes one of us…”

I could feel her getting nervous. I put my arms completely around her and pulled her into my body.

“You don’t have to be scared.” I told her. “I know we just met each other, but when you love someone, maybe you just know. There isn’t a time frame on love.”

“You always know what to say.” She said to me, looking up with her beautiful blue eyes.

I kissed her forehead again.

“Wishin’ I was knee deep in the water somewhere…” My phone started ringing.

“I better check who that is.” I said as I leaned over to get my phone off my nightstand.

~Hello

~Hey man, come to your door!

~You here?

~Sure am! Now let me in!

~I’ll be there in a minute. I have to crutch over there, dude. See ya in a sec.

~Alright, bye

~Bye

I laughed and got up, picking up my crutches that were leaning against the bed.

“Where you going?”

“Chad is here. I have to go let him in.”

“I’ll go open it while you make your way in there, slow poke.”

“You’re the best.” I said, winking at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am gonna try my hardest to write another one and get it up tonight since this is extremely short. And if I don't have school tomorrow, cause of snow (Which is so weird to say in October), I will definitely write some then!