Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

I want to be you…

“Thanks for the ride, sir. How much do I owe you?” I joked as I got out of Jeff’s car.

I walked around to his side of the car, pretending to pull money out of my wristlet, and he opened his window.

“A kiss.”

I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss.

He looked down at the time and looked back up at me. “Actually two… I just noticed how long that trip took.”

I kissed him again.

When I pulled away he was smiling and all I could look at was that dimple. Dimples always did me in… on anyone. But when I saw his—good lord!

“And here’s a tip.” I said kissing him again, this time longer.

“Call me if you need any other rides, madam.” He said as I started walking away and I turned around and flashed him a smile.

And there it was—the dimples again.

I opened the front door and Jeff beeped and waved as he drove out of the driveway.

“SPILL!!!!” I heard as I saw Sam running down the stairs.

I just laughed.

“LET’S GO! She yelled. “I WATCHED YOU KISS HIM… 3 TIMES… JUST NOW. I’M SURE THERE WAS MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM! AND YOU SLEPT OVER LAST NIGHT. WHAT’S GOING ON WITH YOU, GIRL??”

“Alright alright alright! Calm down! So I met Brandon Sutter at Five Guys when I was at lunch two days ago and he called Jeff”

“HE JUST CALLED HIM!?”

“Yes, he called him to come down to Five Guys and we just hit it off, I guess, and we were gonna go out.”

“YOU GUYS HAD A DATE?”

“We did, but plans got changed and he came here after we had to watch Cam Ward’s kids.”

“YOU GUYS PLAYED FAMILY WITH CAM WARD’S CHILDREN!?”

“Wanna interrupt one more time?” I asked her sarcastically.

“Sorry…” She answered back, fooling around.

“Anyway—He had practice and a game and after the game last night I went there cause we only took his car and he got hurt so it was just easier.”

“SO WAIT! YOU SLEPT WITH HIM TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW… THE ONLY TWO NIGHTS THAT YOU HAVE KNOWN HIM!?”

“Stop yelling! You sound like a lunatic!” I joked at her. “And we slept in different places the first night and last night we both crashed on the couch but nothing happened. Nothing at all. I swear!”

“Sure……”

“Promise! But I have a really bad headache, so I am gonna try to go to bed and see if I can get rid of this thing.”

“Sweet dreams, Katie Skinn—I mean… Kate.”

“Very funny.” I said as I walked up the stairs. “Oh, by the way, I am going to dinner with him and his family tonight so don’t stay home for me.”

“I want to be you…” She said back to me.

I knew she was joking around, but I couldn’t help but think if the roles were reversed how I would feel. I know I would be jealous. I mean, he IS Jeff Skinner…
♠ ♠ ♠
I have another one almost completely written, so maybe another tonight(: