Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

I want you.

I woke up and immediately looked at the clock.

“Jeff!! Get up! It’s 5 o’clock!! You have to get ready!”

“Oh man!” He jumped up. “I still have to shower!”

“Yeah.” I said and he forced a smile. “But so do I.”

He smiled wider when he heard that.

“Really?”

“Definitely. A little headache isn’t gonna stop me from going with you.”

He kissed me.

“But I am going to shower first, cause I take longer to get ready.” I smiled at him and got up. “Or we can shower together.”

“Sam is here… that’d be weird.” He said to me.

Why did he have to be thinking rationally about this?

“Yeah, you’re right. Actually you can go first. You will probably take a quicker shower than me anyway.”

“Alrighty.” He said and he kissed me, yet again. “I’ll go quick.”

He picked up his bag and went into the bathroom.

“Leave the door unlocked when you get in so I can come in and take off my makeup… you know, just trying to save some time.”

“No problem. I’ll be in there in a sec.”

He closed the door and I heard the shower go on. I decided to run downstairs to get my phone so that I could plug it in for tonight. There was no way it had enough battery left to last.
I went down and found a note on the counter next to my phone.

*You two lovebirds were sleeping when I came in to tell you, but I am going to the mall. I
need clothes and you guys are going out anyway. See you later. Love you. –Sexy Sami

She is so weird.

“I went back upstairs and plugged my phone in, placing it on the nightstand.

I don’t know why, or what prompted me to do it, but I got totally crazy all of a sudden. I took all my clothes off and quietly opened the bathroom door, grabbing a towel. I wrapped it around me and walked over to the shower.

I stuck my hand in past the curtain and Jeff grabbed it.

“Babe?” He questioned.

“Sam left.” I said, and he pulled me a gently.

I pulled back and my hand left the shower.

He pulled back the curtain a little bit to see me. I dropped my towel and I could feel his eyes scanning my body. He stuck out the hand that was not on the curtain and grabbed my waist pulling me in to kiss me. I felt his other hand rubbing all around my back and now he was completely on me. Body to body. He pulled me closer and I lifted my legs and stepped in the shower with him. The warm water felt so good on my back in between his hands. I could feel him becoming rougher with me as he kissed all the way down my neck. He came back up to my lips, but pushed me up against the wall. I could barely breathe. I pulled away from his lips and started kissing down from his jawbone to his shoulder and down his arm, which was wrapped around supporting my head.

“I love you so much.” I said, barely having enough breath. “I want you.”

“I love you too.” He said, pulling away a little. “I love you, and that is why I am not gonna let this go anywhere right now.”

He stopped to catch his breath for a second. “It’s too soon for anything like this to happen. I love you, more than you know, and trust me—I want to do this, probably more than you do… you are an amazing girl. I just don’t want to rush this.”

I kissed him again.

“That just made me want you more.” I said as I pulled away smiling.

“I don’t know why I just turned you down. I want you so bad right now. I have wanted you since last night when you came in calling me babe after I got hurt.”

“And I have wanted you since you got drafted last year.” I joked and he laughed.

“I love you.” He said again.

“I really do love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Tried to spice it up a little before the big dinner. Not sure why, but I felt like this should have gone down. I promise something good is coming.