Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

"Five Guys... hello?"

“Yeah mom, it’s fine. Just go to that restaurant, it’s really nice. You won’t have any problems getting two people in there.” Jeff said to his mother on the phone.

“I’ll talk to you later. Bye.”

“So where are we going?” Jill screamed out as soon as Jeff hung up the phone.

“It’s up to all of you.” I jumped in saying to the back of the car. It was like Jeff and I were the parents to these 5 kids… 4 of which were older than us.

“I want to go to Five Guys so bad! We always see it when we come here, but Mom and Dad always make us go out to restaurants.” Erica suggested.

Everyone in the back got really excited by the sound of that idea.

“Five Guy’s it is.” Jeff said, getting on to the highway, back toward North Hills.

He looked over at me and smiled.

“What?” I asked him, laughing at his dorky ear-to-ear smile.

“Five Guys… hello?”

I smiled too now, and grabbed his hand.

“Our place!” I joked and he pulled my hand up to kiss it.

“Okay, you two!” I heard from the back and turned around.

“What?” Jill said.

“That’s what I was wondering.” I told her, with an evil smirk.

“You two are so cute, it’s disgusting.” Erica blurted out and everyone laughed, in agreement with her.

“Okay, we’re here… thank goodness.” Jeff said, joking around at his siblings comments, and we all piled out of the car to go eat dinner.

~~~

We walked back into his apartment after dropping off all of the others back at the hotel.

“Well that was an interesting night.” He said, smiling.

“That it was.” I said, wrapping my hands around him, rubbing up and down his back.

He leaned down and kissed me on the forehead, and then the cheek, and then the jaw, and then the neck.

I pulled away a little and he pulled me back in, kissing my jaw again and then the side of my lips.

Again I tried to pull away, harder this time and he got the hint.

“I’m sorry, Kate. I wasn’t trying to be forceful. I just—“

“Don’t worry.” I said, cutting him off. “I just have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow, so I have to go to sleep and I can’t really do anything crazy tonight.”

He came back over to me and kissed my forehead, hugging me. “I’m sorry. Do you want me to drive you home?”

“If you can. If not, I can have Sam come pick me up- it’s not a problem.”

“I would love to. Let’s go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So... it's been a month. Actually over a month. I have had no ideas for this story at all, so I left it alone and just came back to it. This is kinda a filler, but I promise I have a plan now. A total twist of events is about to happen, so get ready(: Thanks for sticking around guys! You're really all the best<3