Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

You're too kind madam!

We waved goodbye and got into Jeff’s car. As soon as we buckled, he grabbed my hand.

“Thank you!” He pulled it up, kissing it. “I owe you.”

I smiled at him.

For the next 10 minutes, I sat in the car and quietly thought to myself. I could not believe that I was leading Jeff on. I always hide my feelings and try to tale things slow, but this just felt so right. It was so easy for me to let him in.

“Do you—“

“What!?” I caught myself spacing out as he started to ask me a question.

“Hey, you okay?”

“Yeah yeah. I’m fine. What were you gonna say?”

“Is it alright if I get gas quickly?”

“It’s going to cost you, but I guess that’s fine.”

“You’re too kind madam!” He joked as he pulled into the gas station.

He got out and started to pump the gas, then came and sat back in the car until it was full.
“You know I live like 5 minutes from here, right?” I asked him.

“Yeah. Why?”

“Just thinking… you couldn’t you have been a gentleman and dropped me off first?”

“I’m not going to your place though.” He winked and got out of the car to take the pump out of the truck’s tank.

I got out of the car and walked around to the other side.

“What do you mean?”

“You’re coming over. I have some stuff that I couldn’t do or say in front of those kids.”

“Like?” I questioned him, being sneaky.

“Here’s a preview.”

He gently pinned me against the Tahoe and kissed me.

“Yeah, we are going to your place.” I said barely able to breathe. “How far is it?”

“20 minutes about.” He answered. “Now get in, crazy!”

I ran around to the passenger side, jumped in the truck and buckled quick.

“Let’s go to my condo.”

He looked at me upset. “Alright.”

“No, No! It’s just that I have to let Puck out again and my roommate isn’t there still, so—“

We got to a stoplight and he leaned over and kissed me, innocently. The whole innocent thing was ruined when I put my hand on his thigh and he began to kiss me harder.

“Green light.” I told him. “And the driveway is on the right.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I only have a few more chapters already written, but after I post those I promise that I will start speeding this thing up. Thanks for reading(:
Any comments would be helpful. Criticism is more than welcome too! I will take anything you can give me.