Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

Love?

We walked up to the door and I unlocked it. Puck came running right out.

Jeff put his hands around my waist, standing behind me, as we waited for the dog.

“What do you want to do?” He whispered in my ear and put his head on my shoulder after kissing it.

“What time is it?”

He looked at his watch. “11:40.”

“Yeah. Well, I hate to break it to you, love, but I have to up for my shift at 6:00. I should be in bed by 1:00 the latest.

“Love? And that’s okay beautiful.”

“Just trying to be nice. And beautiful?”

“Just telling the truth.” He kissed my neck.

I put my hands, on top of his, on my stomach and began to rub them gently.

“C’mon Puck.” I called.

He came running right past me and jumped up on Jeff’s leg.

“Well, my dog likes you.”

“And you?”

“We’ll see.” I winked

“Wait, they let you have an electric fence at this place?”

“No! I trained him to stay in the yard, silly.”

“Wow! Good with kids and dogs! You are amazing!”

He slapped my butt gently as we started walking inside and laughed when I screamed.

“Not cool!” I told him, closing the door behind us.

“Alright, so what do you want to do? Do you want anything to eat? Drink?”

“It’s up to you. And no thanks, I’m good.”

“I’m gonna run up and change, quick. You can hang down here with Puck if you want, or you can come up in my room and I’ll change in the bathroom.”

“I’ll come up with you. But can I bring the dog?”

“Sure.” I laughed. “If I didn’t know better I’d say you liked Puck more than me.”

“I might.”

I rolled my eyes at him and ran up the stairs.

“I’ll be right out.” I yelled as I got changed.

“I’m going to run out to the truck to see if I have any clothed in my bag from practice.”

“Okay. Come back up when you are done and you can change in this bathroom. I will wait in here.”

“I will.”

“You taking the dog?”

“Of course.”

I laughed, “Hurry, I only have an hour before I have to go to sleep.”

He didn’t answer, so I guess he had already left.

I finished changing my clothes and went to sit on my bed. I pulled my dead phone out of my purse and plugged it in, placing it on my nightstand.

“I have clothed!” Jeff came in excited and placed his keys, wallet and phone on the night table next to my phone.

“Great!” I joked. “I was hoping you would have to wear something of mine.”

“I can if you want.” He offered.

“I was just kidding. Don’t get excited.”

“I’m gonna go change, if that’s okay.” He laughed.

“Be my guest.” I pointed to the bathroom.

“Hey Kate?” He yelled out to me.

“Yeah?”

“Did I tell you about practice in the morning?”

“No. When is it?”

“It’s at 12:00 at the RecZone. What time are you done with your shift?”

“12:00 tomorrow. I can meet you down there after work.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna throw at least this one up here tonight... maybe one more. I want to put all of the stuff I already have out here so that we can get this show on the road.