Status: New?

Little Piece of Heaven

3/3

He can’t forgive himself ever, nor will he ever fall in love again, or have another child; they where his whole world, and now they’re gone. Warm tears cascade down his pale scared cheeks, weak and limp he lies down on the cold grass and cries for them. He missed them more than anything; he has no one in his life to be there for him.

He kept thinking, maybe he should die to, in heaven there’s no such thing as ‘goodbyes’ he could hold Tracy’s hand and Lucy’s and be in love again. Heaven was a place to be right now, a place he rather be then anywhere else. It was a place where you could be happy always and wouldn't feel the pain of loosing someone.

He looked up in to the sky; he’d give anything to see a little piece of heaven looking back at him; Lucy with her bright blue eyes, Tracy with her soft skin. He’s lying down, cold and reminiscing on the past. The clouds covered the bright moon and a light shines through the only patch of clouds, it was a sign Jason though, a beautiful light forming through the clouds in the midnight dark, met they where there and will always be watching him.

Jason stood weakly and began to walk, he knew he cannot die just for them; they’d want him to be strong. He smiled and looked up before leaving the dark cold cemetery.

”I’ll always love you two more than anything” he left with a smile and a scarred heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I guess this was short. Comment?
It's finished I will probably work to make it better later.