Status: Active (:

Crashing Into Nothing.

Sorry I let you down

When Caydence woke up the morning she looked down on the floor next to the bed to find Garrett stretching barely awake.
"Morning sunshine." Garrett said giving her a smile.
"Morning." Caydence said giving him matching smile.
"Are you hungry because I am?" Garrett standing up.
"Yeah I could go for some food."
"I'll go see if my mom is making breakfast."
"Wait should your mom know I'm here?" Caydence asked concerned.
"I'm twenty-one years old she really can't get mad, and this was completely innocent. We didn't even sleep in the same bed."
"Yeah you're right."
As Garrett went downstairs to talk to his mom Caydence made his bed.
"So it turns out she was already making pancakes, and she knew you were over." Garrett said smiling.
"Um I really shouldn't go downstairs dressed like this."
"Here were your shorts from yesterday and this tank top." Garrett said pulling a tank top to from his dresser.
"Thank you."
Caydence walked across the hall to the bathroom and changed real quick.
When she got back into Garrett's she saw that he had put a shirt on.
"Let's go eat." Garrett said walking towards the door.
"Ok."
When they got downstairs they found a smiling Mrs. Nickelsen.
"Mom this is my friend Caydence."
"Nice to meet you Mrs. Nickelsen." Caydence said smiling.
"I like her Garrett. She's sweet." Mrs. Nickelsen said smiling.
A half asleep Trey then stumbled down into the kitchen.
"Caydence what are you doing here?" Trey asked sitting down at the kitchen table.
"I stayed the night."
"Really why?" Trey asked while grabbing a plate.
"Because me and Ansley got into a huge fight."
"Oh ok."
Image

Ansley woke up wrapped in Kennedy's arm.
For some reason she didn't feel any guilt over sleeping with Kennedy. She only felt bad that she and Caydence were fighting.
"Kennedy how am I going to get her to talk to me?" Ansley asked Kennedy as she felt him wake up.
"She's probably going to talk to you today. Or that at least what she told Garrett." Kennedy said half sleep.
"Wait how does Garrett know anything?" Ansley asked confused.
"Because she stayed the night at his house."
"Why is did she stay at Garrett's?"
"Because they're friends."
"I didn't know they were that close." Ansley said.
"They are." Kennedy said sitting up and grabbing his boxer-briefs off the ground.
"So can I take you on an actual date?" Kennedy asked while he was getting dressed.
"No you can't." Ansley said while getting dressed.
"Why?"
"Because. I have a boyfriend."
"Are you going to break up with him?" Kennedy asked standing in front of her.
"No I can't I'm sorry."
"Ok. Then why are you with me"
"So are you ending this?" She asked.
"No I'm not, but I'm going to change your mind."
"Change my mind how?"
"You’re going to want to break up with him to be with me." Kennedy said with a cocky smile.
"Ok keep telling yourself that." Ansley said smiling.
"I hear my phone vibrating do you know where it is?" Ansley said looking around.
"No I have no clue." Kennedy said while helping her look.
"Here it is." Ansley said as she found under the bed.
"I have a text from Caydence." She said smiling.
I'll be home in like 15 minutes.
"Oh shit." Ansley said picking her purse of the ground, and gathering her clothes up from the night before.
"What?" Kennedy asked worried.
"She's going to be home in fifteen minutes and I don't want her to know I was her last night." Ansley said and then took off on a run towards the front door.
"Bye Ansley." Kennedy said as he took off after her.
"Bye Kennedy. I'll text you later." She said as she got into her car.
Ansley drove as fast as she possibly could of while staying safe. She had to get home before Caydence.
The second she got home she went straight. She ran and changed into her pajamas to make it look like she'd been home.
She sat and her bed and was scrolling through tumblr when Caydence walked into her bedroom.
"Hey." Caydence said awkwardly.
"Caydence I'm so sorry for everything I said yesterday. I didn't mean any of it." Ansley said hopping off her bed and walking towards Caydence.
"I forgive you. You just need to know where I'm coming from. You also need to realize that it’s wrong that you're cheating on Max."
"I know its wrong and I feel guilty about."
"So does that mean you're going to quit what ever you have going on with Kennedy?"
"Yeah I'm going to."
"Ok good. You know Max comes home in like three days."
"Yeah I know. I miss him I can't wait for him to get home."
Image

Caydence was sitting in her room playing guitar sitting on her bed. When her phone vibrated with a text from Garrett.
I'm bored do you want to hangout? She smiled as she read the text. It was ten o'clock at night.
Yeah.
I'll be to your house with in the next ten minutes. Be ready. Caydence got off her bed and put her guitar away.
When she walked outside ten minutes later Garrett was pulling up.
"Where do you want to go?" Garrett asked.
"I don't know you choose."
"Ok." Garrett just started driving.
"Where are we?" Caydence asked.
"At my old elementary school."
"Why are we here?"
"I wanted to play on the swings."
"Wow you sound like a little kid." Caydence said smiling.
"Yeah I do." He said walking towards the swings. Caydence stared at him as he started walking towards the swings.
"Are you going to come with me?" Garrett stopped turning back to ask.
"Yeah." Caydence started walking towards Garrett who was already at the swings.
"I love swings they make me fill like I'm a little a kid again." Garrett said as he was swing.
"I can tell." Caydence said as she hopped off the swing and walked over to the middle of the field.
Garrett hopped off the swing and took off after her.
She laid down in the middle of the field.
"What are you doing?" Garrett asked standing over her.
"I'm watching the stars." Caydence said smiling.
"Ok." Garrett said lying down next to Caydence on the grass.
"Is it wrong that I'm sick of people only noticing me as Ansley friend?"
"I see you as your own person."
"You’re like the only person."
"I don't think that."
"Really?" Caydence asked closing her eyes.
"Yeah. Caydence you're own person. Your way different then Ansley."
"Thank you Garrett."
"Your welcome."
"Garrett why are you so nice to me?"
"Because I like you." Garrett couldn't believe those words had just come out of his mouth.
"What?"
"I said because were friends." Garrett said covering his tracks
♠ ♠ ♠
* Chapter Title: Ok Go: Shooting The Moon
* I think yesterday was the best day of my life ever. I got to go to Disneyland with Artist Vs Poet. It was so much fun.
* Ok back on track so Caydence and Ansley made up, but by no means is the drama over. I personally think Garrett and Caydence are so cute together. Also Garrett admitted he liked her and she didn't here.
* Please comment and subscribe. I would love to get some feedback.
* I need to thank these lovely people for always commenting xoxo_aj_xoxo & forevernalways
*Whoever She Is
She Was The Last Thing I Saw Last Night
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Don’t Fall