Status: Active (:

Crashing Into Nothing.

I'm talking about you

Caydence woke up with a huge smile on her face. Remembering back to last night when Garrett kissed her.
"Morning Cay." Ansley said as she walked into Caydence's room.
"Morning."
"What's with the big smile?" Ansley asked walking over and lying down in Caydence's bed next to her.
"Nothing."
"Don't lie to me I know something’s up."
"Ok Garrett kissed me last night when he said goodbye to me."
"Are you serious?" She asked shocked.
"Yeah."
"Caydence that's awesome. I told you he likes you."
"The thing is I don't know what we are."
"Well you know he likes you, so don't label it and just have fun."
"Ok."
"Oh before I forget my parents are having a barbeque today and they asked me to bring you."
"Ok sounds fun."
"I'm going to go hang out with Lizzie do you mind?"
"Yeah its fine. I'm probably going to just hang out here till we go to your parent’s house."
"Ok." Ansley said walking into her room to get dressed real quick.
When she was dressed she picked up her phone off her dresser to see a text.
Kennedy Brock (mobile)
7/19/2011 10:12:41am
I don't regret anything I said to you last night.

She felt a pain in her chest as she read his text. She didn't even bother responding she stuck her phone in her pocket and walked out the door.
She found Lizzy in her car outside her house waiting for her.
"Hey Annie." Lizzy said happily.
"Hey Lizzy. What have you been up to lately?"
"Let me see I've been dating this new guy name Ben."
"Oh that's cool."
"Yeah. Let's go to the mall."
"So what's going on with you and Max?"
"We're good. He's finally home."
"So did he cheat on you why he was gone?" Lizzy said.
"I don't think so. I really trust him."
"That's good. So what's this I hear that Garrett and Caydence are hooking up?"
"There not really hooking up. Their friends."
"Well so does that mean he's off limits?" Lizzy asked pulling into a parking spot in front of the mall.
"Lizzy you have a boyfriend. Just leave Garrett alone."
"Wow." Lizzy said getting out of the car.
"What?"
"You have no room to talk about staying faithful. At least I'm not fucking Kennedy Brock in my spare time."
"What did you say?" Ansley turned around to look at her shocked.
"I said at least I'm not fucking Kennedy Brock in my spare time."
"You don't know what you're talking about."
"You want to bet. I know you've been sleeping with Kennedy since Max was in Florida." She said giving her a bitchy look.
"Shut up." Ansley said.
"So it isn't a rumor. It turns out you really are whore."
"Lizzy this friendship is over." Ansley said walking away from Lizzy and away from the mall.
"Not a big loss." Lizzy shout while walking towards the mall.
As Ansley walked down the street back to her and Caydence's house she felt like she was in a complete state of shock.
She had just ended her and Lizzy friendship. She couldn't help feeling like Lizzy was right she was whore.
She pulled her phone out to Kennedy.
I'm sorry I can't do this anymore.
She kept walking for about five more minutes when she felt her phone vibrate.
Kennedy Brock (mobile)
7/19/2011 11:03:14am
What do you mean you can't do this?

She felt tears welling up in her eyes as she read his text.
It just has to stop.
About two minutes after she sent the text, Kennedy tried calling her. She let it go to voicemail as she walked.
Image

"Kennedy who are you calling?" Garrett asked as Kennedy paced around the living room of the house they were staying in while they were recording.
"I'm trying to get a hold Ansley."
"Why is something wrong with Caydence?" Garrett said standing up from the couch he was sitting on.
"No. Ansley texted me I'm sorry I can't do this."
"What does she mean she can't do this?"
"I don't know. I asked her what she meant and she told me it has to stop."
"Does she mean your little causal relationship you have?"
"Yeah." He said as he exhaled.
"Wow." Was all Garrett could say.
"You know what sucks, is I told her I was falling in love with her."
"Wow Kennedy."
"Yeah whatever. What's going on with and Caydence?" He said trying to change the subject.
"I honestly don't know. I kissed her when I said goodbye to her."
"That's awesome dude."
"Yeah the problem is I left without us talking about our feelings. So I'm super confused and I'm pretty sure she is too."
"Don't worry about it Gare. Everything is going to work out."
"Yeah I hope so."
"I need to try calling Ansley again." Kennedy said walking out front.
Image

Ansley walked up to her and Caydence house with tears streaming down her face. She wiped away the tears off her cheeks as she opened the front door.
She found Caydence sitting in the living room listening to Brighten and on her laptop.
"Hey Ansley I didn't expect to see you home for a while." Caydence said giving her a smile.
"I didn't plan on being home for a while." She said as she wiped away some more tears from her cheek.
"What happened? Why are you crying?"
"Well let me see, Lizzy called me a whore."
"You're not a whore." Caydence said pulling her into a hug.
"Yeah I am. I mean I have a boyfriend and yet I continue to sleep with Kennedy."
"That doesn't make you a whore. I mean it means you're making a bad decision, but it doesn't mean you're a whore."
"I told Kennedy me last night that he's falling in love with me."
"Wow." Was all Caydence could say.
"Yeah, and I told him today we have to stop whatever it is we have." Ansley said as she started to cry again.
"Why don't we go over to your parents house early, and you can see Max."
"I yeah that sounds good to me."
When Ansley and Caydence got to Ansley’s parent’s house they walked inside to find Trent and Max watching TV.
“Hey guys.” Trent said waving.
“Hi.” Caydence said walking over sitting on the love seat.
“Hey Annie.” Max said walking over and pulling her over into a hug.
“Hi Max.” She said resting her head on his chest.
“Why do you seem down?” He asked pulling away from her.
“I’m just not having a good day.” She said. She knew she couldn’t tell him the real reason she was upset. She couldn’t just say oh I’m sorry the reason I’m so sad is because I ended my relationship with Kennedy I was having behind your back. Oh also I’m falling in love with him. She thought to herself.
“Do you want to go on a walk? He asked grabbing her hand.
“Yeah sure .” She said as they walked towards the door.
“What’s up with Ansley?” Trent asked Caydence as soon as Ansley and Max shut the door.
“All I know is that her and Lizzy aren’t friends anymore.”
“Why what happened with them?” He asked.
“I’m not really sure, she told me she didn’t want to talk about it.”
“Losing Lizzy as a friend isn’t too much of a loss.” Trent said standing up.
“I feel bad for Ansley.” Caydence said standing up as well.
“I do to. The thing is I always thought she was a bitch, and she’s always been rude to you.”
“No she hasn’t.” Caydence said not wanting to admit that Trent was right.
“Caydence you’re a really sweet girl do let people walk all over you.” He said while he moved closer to Caydence
“I’m trying to get a back bone.” She said stand still not moving before Trent pressed his lips lightly to hers. She turned away as quick as possible.
“Trent I’m sorry I really like Garrett.”
“I knew there had to be somebody else.” He said awkwardly smiling and putting his hands in his pockets.
“He’s lucky. If things don’t work out with him, I want you to know I’m here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title Brighten: That Girl
* There's a lot of cute and sad moments here. I honestly feel bad for Ansley here. She's torn right now. Ok and then there was Trent who miss reads signals.
* Don't be a silent reader, please comment and give me some feedback.
* I want to thank these lovely ladies xoxo_aj_xoxo & forevernalways
Whoever She Is
She Was The Last Thing I Saw Last Night
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Don’t Fall