Status: Active (:

Crashing Into Nothing.

Is it killing you like its killing me

Ansley laid on her bed staring at the ceil, avoiding the outside world to the best of her ability.
It had been a week since Kennedy left for Texas to record The Maine's new album.
She picked up her vibrating phone to see she had another text from Kennedy.
She had a total of fifth teen missed calls from him, and thirty texted from him. She hadn't looked at single text.
She stared at her phone contemplating reading his text he had sent her.
She caved in and went to the first text he sent her.
Kennedy Brock (mobile)
7/19/2011 2:36:45pm
I really wish you'd pick up the phone. We really need to talk.

She scrolled through them reading them.
There was a mixtures of "please don't this", "I'm sorry if I did something wrong", "please call me back."
Tears fell down her cheek as she continued to read his text.
When she got to the last text it was the one that made her feel like she had a whole in her chest.
Kennedy Brock (mobile)
7/26/2011 12:31:02
You can ignore me all you want, but its not going to change the fact that I'm falling in love with you.

As she read it to herself she started to cry harder.
She didn't even bother responding, because she honestly didn't know how to respond. She was at a pretty low part in her life right now.
She looked at her phone to see she had received a new text.
Max Williams (mobile)
7/26/2011 12:38:02pm
Annie do you want to hang out?

As she read his text she had no desire to hang out with him. The only thing that was on her mind was Kennedy. She knew she should hang out with Max so she texted him and asked him to come over.
She walked into the kitchen to get herself something to drink, when she found Caydence sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee.
"Hey Ansley have you been crying?" She asked concerned.
"Yeah." She said as she pulled the carton of orange juice out of the fridge.
"Is everything alright?"
"No not at all." She said as tears started falling down her cheek again.
"What's wrong?"
"Its just I can't explain it. I read Kennedy text he's been sending me the last week, and in the last one he told me it doesn't matter if I ignore him it’s not going to stop him from falling in love with me."
"I'm sorry Ansley."
"You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm the one who got myself into this mess."
"I know but still." Caydence said as the doorbell rang.
"I'm pretty sure that Max." Ansley said walking towards the door.
She opened the door to find a smiling Max on the other side.
"Hey Annie."
"Hi Max."
"What's wrong doll?" He asked concerned grabbing her hand.
"Nothing I'm just having an off day."
"Ok, what do you want to do today?"
"Can we just watch a movie or something?" She said walking towards her room holding his hand.
"Yeah that sounds good to me." He said sitting on the edge of Ansley bed.
"What movie do you want to watch?" Ansley said walking over to her pile of DVDs.
"I'll watch anything you choose." He said this knowing something was wrong with Ansley and he was willing to do anything to make her feel better.
"Do you mind if we watch Grease?" She said flashing him the DVD case.
"No at all I like that movie."
"Ok good." She put the DVD in and crawled on her bed lying down next to Max, but keeping her distance. When Max touched her now she felt like nothing but a whore.
They were about five minutes into the movie Max gently rested his arm on her side. Just him touching her made her skin start to crawl. She gently moved his hand off of her side.
"Hey Annie why did you do that?" He asked confused on what just happened.
"Just please don't touch me right now I'm not in the mood."
"Ansley I'm not trying to have sex with you. I just wanted to rest my hand on you."
"I know I'm sorry. Its just I'm in a weird mood today."
"Its fine babe. Are you sure you're feeling ok?" Max asked concerned.
"Yeah I'm fine." She said lying to him.
Image

Caydence walked into her bedroom after eating breakfast and talking to Ansley.
She said on her bed scrolling through her tumblr when she felt her phone vibrate.
She smiled when she saw she had a text from Garrett.
Garrett Nickelsen (mobile)
7/26/2011 1:01:42pm
I am so bored :(

She laughed a little to herself as she read his text.
I'm sorry but there's really nothing I can do to fix that.
She continued scrolling through her dash for about three minutes before she received another text.
Garrett Nickelsen (mobile)
7/26/2011 1:04:35pm
I know that. Its just I'm so sick of dealing with Kennedy moping all over the place.

I had a feeling I knew why Kennedy was moping around, but I wasn't one-hundred percent sure.
Why is Kennedy moping around?
It took Garrett no time to respond.
Garrett Nickelsen (mobile)
7/26/2011 1:07:50pm
Because I guess he's heartbroken over Ansley.

She was correct in her assumption she made before she texted him.
Ansley's the same way here.
As soon as she sent the text she uploaded her picture she took of Garrett before he left.
She smiled looking at it thinking back to that night.
Garrett Nickelsen (mobile)
7/26/2011 1:12:06pm
You know I miss you, right?

She smiled reading his text.
I miss you too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title is from Taylor Swift: The Story Of Us
* I know there's not much Garrett & Caydence in this chapter, and I'm sorry for that. Right now it's the beginning of Ansley's breakdown.
* What do you think of Garrett & Caydence little text conversation?
* Ok please don't be a silent reader. Please comment. I love your feedback.
* I want to thank these lovelies xoxo_aj_xoxo & MarmaladeSkies; & KennaMaine
* I posted the first chapter of my Nick Santino story. I'm not gong to be posting it as often as I post my other stories, but the more comments I get the more often I'll be posting. So please check it out. It's called Don’t Fall.
Whoever She Is
She Was The Last Thing I Saw Last Night
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver