Status: Active (:

Crashing Into Nothing.

What if I can't forget you?

"Can you believe the guys come home today?" Caydence said sitting on the living room couch next to Ansley.
"No." She said quietly.
"Ansley you're really worrying."
"Don't be worried I'm fine." She said stand up and walking towards her room.
For the last two weeks Ansley had done nothing but pretty much mope around her and Caydence's house. Whenever Max came over she would put a fake smile on her face and try to act happy for him. She didn't need him wondering why she'd been so upset all the time, and she also didn't need him finding out about Kennedy.
Caydence on the other hand was complete stoked that Garrett was coming home. The whole time Garrett was gone him and Caydence kept in contact.
Her and Garrett both were secretly scared that when they saw each other next it would be awkward. They were both left confused when they said goodbye.
"You're worried about how things are going to be with Garrett, aren't you?" Ansley asked crossing her legs.
Caydence was caught off guard by Ansley had just asked. "How did you know that?" Caydence said turning and looking at Ansley with a confused look on her face.
"Cay I've been best friends with you since freshmen year, and we've lived together for like a year now. I pretty much know what you're thinking based on how you act."
"Yeah I'm nervous."
"Everything’s going to be ok." Ansley said trying her best to make Caydence feel better.
"I hope so. Ansley are you scare to see Kennedy?"
"Yeah I am." She said hesitantly.
"Everything’s going to be ok."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah I am."
"What's bad about the whole Kennedy thing is that I'm falling for him to."
"I know you are."
"I never thought that one mistake would leave to this." Ansley said leaning back on the couch.
"Everything’s going to work out."
"I'm a horrible person I deserve whatever happens to me."
"You're not a horrible person."
"Yeah I am. I've done a lot of really selfish stuff."
Caydence was doing anything possible to make Ansley feel better. Ever since her big fight with Lizzy she really hadn't left the house much. Caydence was getting really worried about her.
Caydence looked down at her phone that was sitting on the coffee table to see she had a text.
Garrett Nickelsen (mobile)
8/3/2011 2:11:46pm
I'm home.

Caydence got a huge smile on her face as she read his message. She had been pretty much counting down the days till he came home.
I'm glad. I missed you.
"Is that Garrett who put a smile on your face?" Ansley asked noticing how Caydence lit up as she looked at her phone.
"Yeah."
Garrett Nickelsen (mobile)
8/3/2011 2:16:32pm
Do you mind if I come over tonight? Maybe we could watch a movie and hang out or something.

She smiled as she continued to read his text.
Of course I want you to come over.
"Do you mind if Garrett comes over tonight and we watch movies?" She really wasn't asking her, she was really informing her.
"What time is he coming over?"
"I'm not sure. Oh wait I'll tell you in a second. He just texted me."
Garrett Nickelsen (mobile)
8/4/2011 2:20:08pm
Do you mind if I come over at 7?

"He's going to come over at seven." Caydence said with a huge smile on her face.
"Ok. I think I'm going to invite Max over."
"Ok."
Everything about Ansley and Max relationship had fallen into a routine. Ever since he went to Florida her relationship with him had changed. It wasn't just because of what happened with Kennedy. Ansley thought even if she didn't get involved with him, her and Max's relationship would have still become boring to her.
By no means did it mean she fell out of love with Max, it was just she was starting to fall in over with Kennedy. Really what wasn't to love about Kennedy? He was sweet, kind, always happy, and caring. It did hurt that she found him to be really attractive.
Ansley walked down the hallway to her room. She grabbed her phone and decided to call Max. She dialed and waited for him to pick up.
"Hey Annie." She heard his cheery voice say.
"Hi Max, do you want to come over and we can hang out?"
"Yeah I'll be over in a little while. I'm spending time with Trent right now."
"Ok." She said lying down on her bed.
"I'll see you in a while."
"Ok love you."
"Love you too."
Caydence looked around her room like a mad women trying to figure out what to wear. Usually she was never out to impress anyone, she just wore what ever she thought was cute.
She pretty much destroyed her closet pushing clothes around. She found her favorite Star Wars shirt and decided to wear. She then moved on to her dresser where she just decided to wear just a pair of denim shorts.
She walked over to the mirror and ran her fingers through her brunette hair. She was trying to figure out how she should wear her hair. She couldn’t figure out why she was nervous and so out to impress Garrett. She was never like this for anyone.
“You look really pretty.” Ansley said walking into the room as Caydence applied a light coat of lip gloss.
“Thank you.”
“How long till Garrett gets her?” She asked walking over to sit on the edge of Caydence’s bed.
“He should be here any time. I’m just waiting for him to text me and tell me he’s here.” She messing with her hair, and twirling it around her fingers.
Garrett Nickelsen (mobile)
I’ m here (:

“He’s here.” She said holding her phone up.
“Everything’s going to be fine.” Ansley said pulling her into a hug.
“Thanks.”
Caydence walked down the hallway to the front door. She took a deep breath before opening the door. She wondered if Garrett was as nervous as her. She opened the door and she found a smiling Garrett.
“Hi.” He said waving awkwardly.
“Hi.” She responded as he pulled her into a hug. Caydence loved everything about his hugs. They made her feel safe, and they were always so warm. She inhaled deeply taking in the smell of his cologne.
“I missed you.” He whispered into her ear.
“I know I missed you too.”
“Let’s go watch a movie.” He said as he released her from his embrace.
“Ok.” She said with a huge smile on her face.
The two of them walked closely down the hallway to Caydence’s bedroom. They never touched but they came close. When they got to her room Garrett went and sat on Caydence’s bed, while Caydence went and looked at her stacks of DVDs.
“What are you in the mood to watch?”
“I don’t care it’s up to you.” He said this, because all he really wanted to do was spend time with her. Their two weeks apart made him realize how much he really liked, but he didn’t know how to act on his feeling. He had really only had one girlfriend and they were together for four years. Caydence was the first girl that made him feel happy since.
“Do you mind if we watch Iron Man?’ She said holding up the DVD and giving him a smile he really couldn’t say no to.
“Of course not, I love Iron Man.”
“Ok good.” She put the DVD in and crawled next to Garrett on the bed.
The movie played and they sat next to each other not touching at all. Every so often Garrett would glace down at Caydence’s hand and think about holding her hand, and then he would over think it and chicken out.
“You know I never told you that I like your shirt.” He whispered.
“Thank you.”
The movie continued to play and Garrett kept playing every possible scenario in his mind of what would happen if he made a move and held her hand.
Caydence on the other hand was wondering what she did wrong that Garrett was acting so weird. She thought Garrett liked her, but she was really starting to second guess that.
The movie finished and Caydence was walking Garrett out to his yellow car.
“Garrett did I do something wrong?” She finally got the courage to ask.
“No of course not, why would you think that?” He was confused on why she thought she had done something wrong.
“Because I thought you liked me, but I guess I was wrong. So I’m fine with us just being friends.” She said gnawing on her bottom lip. Honestly she wasn’t ok with them just being friends. She was welling to deal with it and just be friends, but she wanted to be more.
“Oh believe me I like you. I like you a lot. I’ve been too much of a coward to anything. I wanted to hold your hand all night.”
“So it’s now out in the open we both like each other.” As soon as she said everything, Garrett crashed his lips into hers. He kissed like he needed her to breathe.
“Wow.” He said pulling away from her smirking.
“You can say that again.” She said with a matching smirk.
“You know I’m super awkward can we skip the stupid dating.”
“So does that mean I’m your girlfriend?” She asked confused.
“If you want to be. I mean I want you to be. Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked stumbling over his words.
“I would love to be your girlfriend.”
Image

Ansley sat on her bed wrapped in Max’s arms watching Alice In Wonderland. She kept drifting in and out of sleep. The movie wasn’t holding her attention. Really it was the fact that life wasn’t holding attention. Ever since her fight with Lizzy and when she told Kennedy she was depressed, she hadn’t been herself. She was in complete denial about everything to. She would never admit to herself that she was depressed.
“Annie are you awake?” Max asked shaking her lightly.
“Yeah I’m awake.” She said sitting up and stretching.
“I’m going to head home.” He said sitting up.
“Please don’t go. Will you please spend the night?” She didn’t ask, she begged. She didn’t want to be alone tonight.
“Yeah of course.” He said pulling his shirt off and unbuttoning his pants leaving him only in his boxers.
“Annie is everything ok with you?” He asked as he crawled under the covers.
“Yeah, why do you ask?”
“You just seem really different right now.” He said pulling her close to him.
“I’m fine.” She lied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title: Pierce The Veil's Caraphernelia
* I'm really sorry it took so long for me to update this story. I hit a wall where I know where I want to take this story I'm just having a hard time getting there.
* What do you think about Garrett & Caydence. Also what do you think about Ansley right now.
* I want to thank xoxo_aj_xoxo & MarmaladeSkies; & KennaMaine & & ilovepatkirch
* So I wrote a one shot for a contest and it would mean the world to me if you read it, and if you comment you with have my undying love. It's called Water In My Lungs
* Please comment. I love your feedback so please give me some.