Status: Active (:

Crashing Into Nothing.

Just dry your eyes and take my hand

"So there's a party at Trent's house tonight you and Garrett should come." Ansley said pouring herself a cup of coffee.
"I'll talk to him about it. You seem happier today." Caydence said pouring herself some cereal.
"I feel happier today." Ansley said giving her a smile.
"That's good you had me worried."
"I'm good now."
Caydence ate her cereal then walked into her bedroom and decided to call Garrett and tell him about Trent's party.
After about four rings Garrett picked up. "Hello." She could tell he was smiling by the tone of his voice.
"So there's a party at Trent's house tonight and I was wondering if you would go with me."
"Of course I'll go with you what time do you want me to pick you up?"
"Can you pick me up at eight?"
"Of course."
Grace walked into the living room to where Ansley was sitting cross legged watching TV.

"So Garrett said yes to going to the party." Caydence said sitting down on the couch next Ansley. “That’s really good.”
“So have you and Garrett done the deed yet?” Ansley asked raising her eyebrows. “We’ve only been together a month. Of course we haven’t slept together yet.” Caydence said defensively.
“How long did you wait till you slept with Alex?” Ansley asked curiously. “We waited three months.”
“You made the poor guy wait three months?” Ansley said shocked. “Yeah he waited three months. He told me he would wait till I was ready because he knew it was my first time.” She said defending herself. “How long did you and Max wait?”
“A week and a half and that was just to see how long I could last.” Ansley said laughing a little. “Wow Ansley.”
“He wasn’t my first so I just saw it as sex.”
“Well I just don’t sleep with anyone. I want when I sleep with someone for it to be special.”
“That’s just one of the many differences between you and me.” Ansley laughed.
Ansley and Caydence killed time by watching TV then they got ready for the party. Caydence felt nervous for some reason about her and Garrett going to their first party as a couple.
“What time is Max picking you up?” Caydence asked walked into the living room ready for the party. “I’m going to drive myself there in like ten minutes. When is Garrett getting here?” Ansley said.
“Any minute.” She said right before there was a knock on the front door. “That would be him right now.” She said smiling heading towards the front door.
When Garrett opened the door he had a huge smile on his face when he saw Caydence. “You look beautiful.” He said lacing his fingers with Caydence’s. “You look pretty handsome yourself.”
“Are you ready to go?” Garrett asked. “Yeah I sure am.”
The two of them got into the car with huge smiles on there faces. “Do you mind if I play some Ryan Adams?” He said giving her a hopeful smile. “Of course not.” She said as Garrett turned on his radio and started driving.
“You know this is our first party as a couple?” Caydence said getting out of the car.
“But we’ve been to parties at Moose’s house.” Garrett said walking over and lacing his fingers with Caydence’s. “Okay for my sake those don’t count.” She said laughing a little bit.
“How about this is our first party with your friends?” He said before pressing his lips to her cheek. “That works for me.”
They walked into the all to crowd house and head straight to the kitchen. “Let’s make you a drink since I’m driving.” Garrett said walking towards the counter.
“Okay what do you suggest I drink?” She asked smiling.
“How about we make you a rum and coke?” He asked holding up a bottle of Malibu. “Sounds too good to me.” She said as Garrett mixed her drink.
“Hi guys.” Ansley said walking into the kitchen holding Max’s hand.
“Hey.” Garrett and Caydence both said awkwardly.
“So how has the party been for you too so far?” Max asked grabbing a beer of the counter. “We haven’t been here that long.” Caydence said.
“Ansley I’m going to go find Trent and talk to him for a minute.” Max said walking towards the living room.
“How are you and Max doing?” Caydence asked Ansley when she knew that Max was out of ear shot. “I think we’re fine.” Ansley said.
“Ansley is it true?” Max asked storming into the kitchen. “What are you talking about?” Ansley asked confused on why Max seemed so pissed off.
“Are you fucking someone else?” He said getting in her face.
“Hey dude calm down no need to yell.” Garrett said pulling Max back.
“Just answer the question Ansley are you fucking some guy named Kennedy?” Max seethed as Ansley started to cry.
“No.”
“Don’t lie to me.” He said walking towards her again.
“Fine I’m sorry I slept with him.” She said as she started to sob.
“You’re a whore.” He spat.
“I’m sorry.” She said as Caydence pulled her into her arms. “I don’t ever want to see you again.” He said storming off into the living room.
“I need to leave.” Ansley said pulling herself away from Caydence.
“Okay.” Caydence and Garrett both said.
Ansley ran out to her car and knew exactly where she was going to go. After driving for ten minutes she was at the familiar house.
She took a deep breath before knocking on the door. “Ansley why do you look like you’ve been crying?” Kennedy asked as he opened the front door.
“Because I have been crying.” She said running her fingers through her hair.
“What happened?” He said pulling her into a hug.
“Max found out that I slept with you and called me a whore and broke up with me.” She said starting to sob again with her head in his chest. “Hey its okay. I’m her for you.” He whispered into her ear as he rubbed her back.
“I’m nothing but a whore.” She said as Kennedy picked her up bridal style. “You are the farthest thing from a whore.” He said to her.
He walked into his room and laid her down on the bed. “What are you doing?” She said still sobbing. “Well I decided we’re going to lay her and I’m going to hold you.” He said giving her a smile.
“Okay.” She said as he laid down next to her pulling her close to him again.
“I’m sorry I brought you into this.” She said nuzzling herself into his chest.
“Don’t be sorry I’m here for you no matter what.” He said before kissing the top of her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: The Maine's Jenny.
* Let my just start by saying I'm sorry that's it's been a month since I've last updated. It's a mixture of I've been really busy and I've had hardcore writers block on his and my other stories. I'm going to try to update more often on this.
* Okay since I've last updated I've seen The Maine twice. I saw them on the Pioneer tour in Anaheim, then me and all my friends drove to Texas and went to Unsilent Night. It was so much fun. I was able to see The Maine Wall twice. One of the craziest four days of my life.
* I would love you forever and ever if you weren't a silent reader and commented on my story.
* I want to thanks to my favorites xoxo_aj_xoxo and MarmaladeSkies; for commenting.
* So for some reason I haven't had a problem writing one shots so it would mean the absolute world to me if you read and commented on them. This Never Ends, So Just Breathe, Worth The Risk, Every Single Breath, Eight Letter Late.