Status: Active (:

Crashing Into Nothing.

With the distance put between us

“I can’t believe you’re going on a date with my brother.” Ansley complained as she made coffee for her and Caydence.
“Whats wrong with me going on a date with Trent?”
“He’s my brother that’s gross.” She said grabbing two coffee cups from the cupboard.
“Well how do you think he felt when he found out you were dating Max?” Caydence said pulling the milk out of the fridge.
“That’s not the point. Max and I are a different story.”
“That sounds pretty hypocritical.” Caydence said.
“I know I’m sorry. I just don’t want you to get hurt.”
“Ansley it’s one date we’re not getting married.” Caydence said laughing a little bit.
“I know but still.”
“I’m going to be fine calm down.”
“Ok.”
“Hey I hear your phone ringing in the other room.” Caydence said to Ansley.
“Shit.” Ansley said as she took off running to grab her phone.
Ansley got to her phone just in time before it went to voicemail. She didn’t even bother seeing who it was she just picked it up.
“Hello.”
“Hey Ansley.”
“Oh hey Kennedy.” She said smiling. She was happy he called.
“Why do you sound out of breath?”
“Because I took off running to my bedroom to get to my phone before it went to voicemail.”
“Oh ok. I was wondering if you and your roommate want to come over to Rex’s house. Were having a pool party and barbeque with about ten of us.”
“Yeah that sounds like fun. What time?”
“Could you be there in like a half hour?” Kennedy asked.
“Yeah.”
“Ok I’ll see you in a little while Ansley.” Kennedy said.
“Yeah I’ll see you in about a half hour.”
Ansley walked into the kitchen to find Caydence drinking her coffee.
“Caydence get dressed were going to a pool party at Rex’s house.” Ansley said smiling.
“Ok why do I have to go?” Caydence asked not really wanting to go.
“Because Kennedy asked me to bring you.”
“How many people are going to be there?” Caydence asked.
“He said ten pulse us.”
“Should you really being hanging out with Kennedy considering the fact that you cheated on Max with him?”
“Probably not, but we decided we wanted to be friends. Now quit asking so many questions and go get dressed.”
“Ok.” Caydence walked into her bedroom and found her bathing suit and put it on. She walked in her room just in her bathing suit trying to decide what to wear over it.
When she finally what she was going to wear Ansley was in her room ready to go.
“Ready to go?” Ansleyasked smiling.
“Yeah I am.”
The two of them walked outside.
“Who’s car, yours or mine?” Caydence asked.
“How about yours?”
“Sounds good to me.” Caydence said pulling her keys out of her purse.
When they got to Rex’s house they knocked on the door and Rex answered the door.
“Hey ladies.” Rex said smiling.
“Hey Rex.” They both said.
When they got inside, both of the girls laid their purse down on the couch.
When Ansley walked outback she was greeted by Kennedy pulling her into a hug.
“Hey Kennedy.” She said smiling.
“Hey Ansley.” He said as he released her from the hug.
Right about then Caydence walked out back and was shocked to find Garrett sitting on a patio chair by the pool.
“Caydence?” Garrett said when he saw her.
“Hey Garrett.” She said smiling.
“So your Ansley roommate.” Garrett said putting the pieces together.
“Yeah, and your in Kennedy’s band she said walking over to sit in the chair next to him.
“Yep I sure am.” He said smiling.
“Hey guys get over here I need to introduce you to the girls.” Kennedy hollered.
All the guys walked over.
“Ok you guy this is Ansley and Caydence.”
“Girls this John, Jared, Pat, Tim, Moose, Chee, Trey, and Austin.”
“Nice to meet you ladies.” Austin said smiling.
After everyone got to know each other a little better John decided he wanted to go swimming and so did the rest of the guys.
Caydence stood up and took her clothes off while standing next to Garrett. He was shock when he saw that she had a side tattoo.
“Caydence this is awkward but what does your tattoo say?” He asked awkwardly.
“Oh it says ‘Makes me want to be a little stronger’.” She said smiling.
“Is that lyrics by who I think there by?”
“If you mean Ryan Adams, then yes. It from I See Monster.”
“That’s what I thought. So I take it you like Ryan Adams?” He said smiling.
“Yeah do. I take it you do to based off how faster you caught my tattoo was his lyrics.”
“Yeah. Look at this.” He said pulling his sleeve up to show Caydence his Cardinology symbol.
“That’s cool.” she said smiling.
“If you two are done play the, you show yours I’ll show you mine game. You should come swimming.” Austin said laughing.
Everybody swim for about and hour when they decided they were hunger. So John and Jared made everyone food.
Everyone was in the living waiting for the food to be ready. Kennedy and Ansley were sitting on the couch next to each other. Garrett and Caydence were on the back patio talking about something.
“You having fun?” Kennedy asked Ansley.
“Yeah I am. I’m glad you invited me and Caydence.” She said smiling. Before Kennedy could say anything Ansley phone started ringing.
“I got to take this.” She said when she saw Max name appear on the screen.
“Ok.”
“Hey Max.” Ansley said as she stepped out front away from everyone.
“Hey Annie. What are you up to?” Max asked. Ansley didn’t want to tell him she was hanging out with Kennedy because he would want to know who he is and everything.
“At home with Caydence. Watching a movie” She said lying to Max.
“Sounds fun. Annie you don’t know how much I miss you.”
“I know I miss you too.”
“Hey Ansley come in here.” Pat said stepping outside.
“Ansley what guy is over your house?” Max asked concerned.
“Its Caydence friend Pat he just got here.”
“Ansley I don’t want guys in the house.”
“Excuse you. You have no say can come into my house.” Ansley said annoyed at the fact that Max didn’t trust her. She knew he shouldn’t but it annoyed her that he thought he could be controlling.
“I didn’t mean it like that.”
“Yeah sure you didn’t. I’ll talk to you later by Max.” She hung up the phone and walked inside.
When she got back inside she grabbed her food and sat next to Kennedy on the couch again. Kennedy could tell something was wrong based on how Ansley was acting.
“Ansley what’s wrong?”
“Oh nothing mean and Max got into a fight. Basically he doesn’t trust me and is trying to control me all the way from Florida.” She said annoyed.
“Oh I’m sorry. You know anytime you need to talk to someone you can always talk to me.” He said smiling.
“Thank you Kennedy.”
Garrett and Caydence had been talking all night, and laughing about random things.
“So this is an odd question but do you believe in love?” Garrett asked Caydence.
“Yeah I do because I was in love.” She said.
“What happened?” Garrett asked wanting to know.
“Will I was a senior in high school and madly in love this guy named Alex. We were together a year and I found out that he slept with some brunette at a party. I ended it as soon as I found out. He broke my heart.” Caydence said looking at the ground.
“Wow I’m sorry. The same thing happened to me. I was with this girl Sarah for like two years. To later find out she was cheating on me the whole second year.”
“So does that mean you believe in love?” Caydence asked Garrett.
“Yeah it does. I just hope to find someone who won’t break my heart.”
“I know so do I.”
“Can I get your number so we can hang, instead of just hoping will run into each other?” Garrett asked.
“Yeah of course.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title: All Time Low; Vegas
Major drama is going to start happening with in the next few chapters.
What do you think about Ansley relationship with Kennedy, and Max? Also what do you think about Caydence and Ansley friendship? Does anyone have any predictions on whats going to happen?
Please Comment and Subscribe I would love to have some feedback.
Other Stories
Whoever She Is
She Was The Last Thing I Saw Last Night
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Don’t Fall