Sequel: Homecoming

Goodbye Life As I Know It

Chapter 6

I was sitting in my room on my bed, blasting Platypus through my speakers as loud is it would go. I couldn't help smile in the end with all the insults. Next was F.O.D.
Okay, maybe I was being too drastic. I mean, it's not like Billie would ever go for me. And plus, mom hadn't dated in almost a year. This was great for her, even though it broke my heart and was sorta sick and twisted.
I groaned. I can't fight it. I was pissed off. I tried my best to keep the tears back.
There was a knock at my door.
"F.O.D.!" I yelled over the music.
The music was shut off. I looked up to see Billie.
"Oh, it's you. Sorry."
He sat on my bed next to me. "Can I talk to you for minute?"
I shrugged. "I guess."
"Are you okay with this?"
"What do you mean?"
"Dating your mom? Tell me it's not and I'll back off."
I shook my head. "No, it's great. Just surprising."
Billie put his arm around me and I rested my head on my shoulder.
"It's just kind of weird."
"Because you like me?"
I nodded. "But listen, I really don't mind. I overreacted. Ever since she started working with you guys, she's been happier. I don't want to ruin it because of something this stupid."
"It's not stupid," Billie said, rubbing my back.
I couldn't resist hugging him. He hugged me back. When he let go, he stood.
"All right?"
"Yeah," I said, managing a smile.
He hugged me once more and kissed my forehead. I felt lightheaded and tried to keep a grip. My breath was coming in somewhat short pants. Billie chuckled and headed out.
I know it was just a kiss on the forehead, but he kissed me! The world famous punk/rock green eyed blondie kissed me! I fell back on my bed and felt like my stomach was going to explode from excitement.
My door opened again and Billie poked his head in. "One more thing. Do you wanna go shopping with us tomorrow? The guys are coming too."
"Sure." I sounded calm, but my expression gave away my happiness.
"Okay. See you later."
I fell back on my bed again kicked my shoes off. I tried desperately to fall asleep, and finally did. The only problem with going shopping, was that I only had about fifty bucks to my name.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. Next chapter will be longer and funnier. But, seriously, I'd melt if Billie kissed my forehead. Oh, and when I say he has blonde hair, I mean his Foxboro Hot Tubs brown and blonde hair. I love that <3. Not sure if he's gonna dye it black yet....Maybe. Comments are all good.