Status: Completed.

All Yours Somehow

baby don't stop now

It was still quite early as I laid awake in bed with John’s arms around me as he slept. His breathing was slow and every so often he’d bury his face deeper into my hair. I turned my body slightly so I could face him and places a light kiss on his lips. As I pulled away, I opened my eyes to see his also flutter open.

“Morning,” I smiled.

“Hmm, good morning,” he breathed softly, kissing my forehead. “Have you been awake long?”

“Not really,” I told him. “Just admiring the view.”

He pulled me closer to him and began running his hands up and down my back. His hand reached my shorts as he placed his lips to mine. We deepened the kiss as he held my body close to his. I put my hands in his hair as he rolled us over so he was on top of me. He placed kisses on my lips then my jaw then my neck and then my chest before my alarm rudely interrupted us.

“Do you have to get up right now?” he groaned, still placing kisses over my neck an chest before settling on sucking at my neck.

“Yes, and can stop that before I end up having to go to my classes with a hickey,” I giggled, lightly pushing him off me.

“I just want to stay here in bed with you all day,” he moaned rolling off of me.

“I know and I wish I could but finals are coming up again soon and some of us do need to study for them rather than get to tour the country for a living,” I smiled as I got up out of bed and walked to my closet to find some clothes to wear to college today.

“You know you could always forget college and just tour with us,” John smiled as he rolled onto his side.

“As awesome as that sounds, touring with god knows how many sweaty and smelly teenage boys, like I said, finals are coming up,” I finished, grabbing my clothes and heading into the shower.

“At least let me join you in there!” he called after me.

Once I’d shower, dressed and walked back into my room, John was already asleep again, so I finished getting ready. This had become almost like a routine for the two of us most mornings over the past few months. John and I had become an official couple the day he took me to meet his family. That was 10 months ago now and even though we’d had a few issues since then, we were still very happy together, even if he was still on the road a lot but I was at college a lot too. Whenever he was at home, he basically stayed at my apartment most night, which I was always grateful for.

As I went to leave for my first class of the day, I picked up my bag, throwing in my phone and found my car keys out. I grabbed a pen and a bit of paper and scribbled a quick note to John, as I did most days he was here.

John
I’ll be home around 2. See you then.
I’m all yours, Hannah x


I placed it on my pillow next to where John’s head was and lightly kissed his forehead before heading out the door.

Once my classes were finished for the day, I jumped straight into my car and headed back to my apartment. Walking in the door, I immediately heard John’s voice singing from the kitchen.

“Hey babe,” I called, throwing my bag down and walking through to see him. I found him cooking, still humming away.

“Hey baby, how was your day?” he asked, putting down what he was doing and walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

“It was alright, better for being home again though,” I said, still holding him to me.

“Well lucky for you, I’m also cooking you favorite- chicken noodle soup,” he smiled, turning back to what he was doing. He was just serving it into two bowls and told me to go sit at the dining table.

“Where’s everyone else?” I asked, noticing how quiet the rest of the place was.

“Holly is in a lecture and I think Kirsten is at the library, so we’ve got the place to ourselves.”

“Ah, so now I know why you’re doing this!” I laughed, shooting John a wink as he walked in carrying the bowls.

“Actually, I do have another reason for doing this,” John said as he sat down.

“Oh and there’s me thinking you were cooking for me just because you wanted to!”

“Of course I wanted to, it’s just...I have something I want to ask you too,” he said, sounding nervous.

“What is it, John?”

“You know how this morning I suggested you coming on tour with us?” he asked as I nodded. “Well, I’ve actually been thinking about it for a couple of weeks and I mentioned it to the guys and they’re cool with it too. How would you like to join me out on tour for a few dates this summer?”

“Are you serious?” I asked, stopping eating. John nodded his head this time. “John, you know how I feel about tours...”

“I know, that’s why it would only be for a few dates and it would be great to have you there-I’d love to have you there,” he told me, taking my hand and squeezing it. “You’d really enjoy it, I know you would. Plus it won’t be just you, Tessa’s coming too.”

I’d known John a year and a half now and I’d still only been to a few of The Maine’s shows, especially not in the Phoenix area. I trusted John on the road more now, I just didn’t want to have to experience it myself.

“Look, Tessa’s coming out to meet us in New York and is joining us for about 10 days,” he explained. “Please come, I think you’ll really enjoy it.”

I was hesitant. I’d been there before, I knew what female fans thought about band’s girlfriends. But on the other hand, I did like the idea of getting away from Phoenix for a bit, especially getting to go to New York. And it wouldn’t be as bad if I had Tessa with me, since she’d joined them on the road a few times.

“OK superstar, I’ll come out with you, but you cannot make a big deal out of this, alright?”

“I promise I won’t,” he grinned. He leant over the table and kiss my lips. “Thank you, I love you, Hannah.”

I smiled back at him. Was I really ready for this?
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

So there's been a big time jump since the last chapter. 10 months in fact. And now, Hannah's going on tour with the boys? Hmmm...what could happen there?!

I've already got the next chapter of this written out, so I will try and update earlier if I can.

Thanks for reading as always!