Status: Completed.

All Yours Somehow

so you can rough me up

My phone buzzed and I looked at the screen. We’re just on our way, shouldn’t be too long. see you soon, J. Me, Holly and our friends Kirsten and Hayley were currently sat in a bar having a few cocktails before we met up with the rest of our friends. I had told John to meet us here so we could all go to the next place together.

Sure enough, not even ten minutes later, in walked John dressed in skin tight jeans and a black long sleeved top. Behind him I could see Kennedy, Eric and Jared.

“Well hello there ladies,” John said as he sat down in the booth with us. We shuffled round so that all eight of us could fit in. “Dare I even ask how you managed to get in here?”

“Probably the same way you did, the power of a fake ID,” Holly grinned.

There was a lot of small talk as we all drank a few more drinks. The whole time I could feel John’s stare on me. As much as I tried to ignore it, every so often I would look in his direction and he would catch my eye and flash a smile. Whenever he did this, I quickly looked away again and involved myself in whatever the conversation was.

“We should probably getting going, hopefully this new place is getting busy now,” Kirsten suggested. We all downed what was left of our drinks and stood up ready to leave. Once outside, we climbed in two cabs which took us to the other side of town where this new club was. From the outside, it looked like your average place, lit up signs, line of people waiting to get in and loud music from inside. After waiting in the queue, we got to the door, our IDs were checked with no questions and we walked in.

“What do you want to do drink?” John asked me.

“You don’t have to get me anything,” I told him quickly, as we walked to the bar.

“Relax Hannah, it doesn’t mean anything, it’s just a drink,” he smiled. “Now what will it be?”

“Rum and coke,” I said, flashing him a smile back.

“OK, now go dance, we’ll come find you,” he told me.

I grabbed the girls, as all the boys had offered to buy us drinks, and headed straight for the dance floor. I couldn’t remember how much I had drank in the last bar but it was definitely beginning to affect me. As songs were played through the club, me and Holly sang each one loudly to each other. John, Jared, Kennedy and Eric rejoined us after a few minutes and gave us each our drinks. As we stayed on the dancefloor, John stayed close to me the entire time. At one point a while later, once we didn’t have a drink in our hands, he took my hand and spun me round, which ended with me stumbling in my heels and falling into his chest.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry,” I laughed as I stood back on my own.

“It’s OK, are you alright?” John asked.

“I’m fine!” I shouted over the music. “I need another drink!”

As me and Holly made our way to the bar to order another drink, we were still singing to each other. We waited to be served at the bar and I looked around the club. When I saw John looking back at me from over the heads of the other people in the crowd, I smiled at him and he grinned back. With the lights on him, I suddenly saw just how attractive he was. I had denied myself thinking this so many times, but thanks to the alcohol in my system, my defenses had come down.

Once I had a drink in my hand, I made my way back through the crowd to where we’d left our friends. Stood next to John and began dancing with him. It started off innocent enough, just two friends dancing. Then he moved in closer and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. At 5’9”, I wasn’t too much shorter than John anyway, and tonight I had 3 inch heels on, meaning there wasn’t a lot of height difference between us. As we danced with each other, the tension between us also grew. I finished my drink and got rid of the glass as quick as I could, pulling John back to me. The alcohol had now completely taken over my body and I was definitely no longer thinking.

As we danced, John moved his hands to my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. I then made the mistake of looking straight into his eyes. As his green eyes stared back at my blue ones, I knew the same thing was running through both our heads. I didn’t care about any of the people that were around us. I didn’t care about the fact John was in a band. I didn’t care about the repercussions of my actions. I only cared about the here and now. And for me, that meant this great guy in front of me who was extremely good looking.

The next thing I knew, our bodies were pressed together, John arms were tight around my back and mine were still clinging around his neck. Our heads moved closer together until John pressed his lips against mine. They were chapped and dry, but still felt so good against mine. Our mouths worked together as he ran his hands up my back. As he pulled away, I opened my eyes to see him biting his lower lip, which just turned me on.

“Han, I’m sor-”

“Shut up, John,” I told him, finding his lips again and tangling my hands in his hair. This time I parted my lips and his tongue found his way into my mouth.

For the next hour, me and John couldn’t be separated. If he went to the bar, I followed, on the dance floor, we were right next to each other. Soon, it was getting too much for me and John and we were making our way through the crowd and out of the club. John soon got us a taxi and we climbed in the back. His hands immediately went to exposed thighs and his right hand was traveling further up my leg as it reached the hem of my dress.

After a short cab journey, John paid the driver and we got out. He grabbed my hand as we walked towards the door and pressed me up against the wall. He kissed me with force and I smiled into it as he reached into his pocket for his keys. As soon as we were inside, he grabbed my hand pulled me towards his room, shutting the door behind us and pressing me up against it. He lifted my top over my head as kicked my heels off. He pulled his own top over his head and then kissed my lips again. His tongue moved through and into my mouth as he lifted me up and moved me to his bed. As he kissed from my lips to my neck and onto my chest, I moaned with pleasure. His hands moved to my dress and as he began to undo the zip, he looked up at me.

“Are you sure about this?”

“Right now, I don’t fucking care,” I moaned. “I just want you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

Oh dear, alcohol gets to the best of us... But how is Hannah going to react in the morning?

Thanks for reading and I'll update soon! :)